Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: The Healing Touch #3:Ch 16 Pg 134, New Thread Pg 149 (Page 21)

V3Od Goldie
V3Od
V3Od

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
-Edited-

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me firstDancing I'm over the moon to get the first place to comment in one of your FFsParty I'm sooo happyBig smile

Coming to the update, it was a very heartbreaking updateCry But the chapter was a heart touching updateSmile Loved every single word you had penned down...oops typed downSmile Awesome DiClap

The first bit was really cute. I could imagine the way Khushi must have looked while she had snuggled in Arnav's car seat for a deep nap. And the way he tries to stop himself from crossing the limits proves how deep he loves her, although he always decides to walk away.

I really expected something else to happen at the beach house, but you surprised me. It was a really heartbreaking scene. I felt my heart tear into pieces hearing Arnav's words of leaving. Why can't he just understand that her happiness lies along with him? Damn, I really wish if I could put some sense into him. Over melodramatic, aren't I? What can I do? Arshi has driven me crazy. But I'm really glad that they didn't get into a fight thanks to their exhausted bodies & minds.

They way Payal was concerned for his sister shows how much she loves her sister. And she was right to ask Khushi whether she would let the love of her life let go just like that, even without a fight. But I get Khushi as well. I really feel sorry for the innocent soul. God, I want to see her happy. I really want Arnav to later shower Khushi with lots of love.

Last part was really nice. I felt really proud of Khushi. The way she faked a small smile to make Arnav feel better, even though she was dying thousand deaths from inside shows how madly she loves him. I wonder how she will continue to survive after his departure.

I really want the next update to come soon. But I know that you are busy in your real life, and I get it. So I will wait impatientlyLOL But try to update as soon as you can, as I can't bear this heartbreak for longBroken Heart

Thanks again for this wonderful update. A big hug from meHug

Eagerly waiting for the next updateWink

Edited by V3Od - 02 September 2013 at 9:20am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nimsnannuabraxosAbyanChochoo83IPK007Nidsubh007EchTee

IPK007 IF-Rockerz
IPK007
IPK007

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged

OMG...Nidhi ! This was so unexpected and so heartbreaking..Ouch Poor Khushi...feel really really bad for her but I'm really proud of the way she carried herself with dignity and self respect.  I really love this strong Khushi, but of course from inside she must be hurting so much. But I can see where Arnav is coming from too...but I wish he hadn't made her hopeful of a future together. Many of his words...his action did just that..:( But then he is a flawed person in a world where nobody's perfect.

This chapter was the best chapter of this story so far and I've read it twice already. You wrote it flawlessly with nothing seeming contrived or forced...Loved it.

And I'm really excited about the plot now...To be honest, I like love stories to have a little dard..a little angst in them...and I'm loving this right now..

And sometimes separation is necesaary for the persons involved to sort out their feelings and realize the true extent of their love. 

How will Arnav realize the true extent of his feelings for her...and will he come back to US to tell her that...I'm already dreaming ...

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Please update soon.Smile

PS: The banner is amazingly beautiul and spot on..

Edited by IPK007 - 02 September 2013 at 3:32pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamiduttaneraAnarocksick1chilly_disha_Nidsubh007vandana.sagar

aashi12 IF-Rockerz
aashi12
aashi12

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
res

-edited-

i tried hard, really hard not to Comment! Wonder why..? Because i knew before i'd comment i'd have to read it again.. And i had no power for it! The first time i read it, i was almost in tears..

For starters, those almost tears weren't because Arnav was leaving, they were because he was leaving knowing that Khushi felt for him too strong..

I am leaving on a jet plane..

Don't know when i'll be back again..

So kiss me and smile for me..

Tell me that you'll wait for me..

Being Arnav his fears are not wrong, infact he's right! How can he lead Khushi to a future he himself is not sure of! A life where he can't give his 100%..

That night in the house, along with realising Khushi's feelings, he realised his vulnerability around her.. His need and desire for her..
He realise it, that the longer he stays the difficult it would be for him to walk away and Khushi to move on!

As for Khushi, i haven't seen a stronger girl then her..

She took in all his pain, all his demons, leaving behind a peace that he craved for! She took in allb of him, No complaints No demands.. Gave in Full..

Not that her feelings weren't reciprocated, arnav's actions were more than enough to show he means too..

But what hurts is, he's going, knowing it all.. Yet she smiles.. She gives him strenght, having none for her.. She lets him go.. Not with the feelings of being left but with a sense of breaking Free.. She loved him enough to let him go.. He loved her enough to leave her..? Now who loves more..?

P.S: all the above i wrote.. Dunno if it makes sense or not, cuz my thought srae equally fuggy now, overwhelming feelings.. :)

Edited by aashi12 - 07 September 2013 at 1:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

afshanbabaraneraNidsubh007

Drkk IF-Dazzler
Drkk
Drkk

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
wow wow wow. Superb update. Cnt undrstnd y arnav is doing dis? Poor khushi. Felt bad for her.
Waitng 4 nxt

Edited by Drkk - 02 September 2013 at 11:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidsubh007

mints23 IF-Rockerz
mints23
mints23

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Me Smile 

Edited:
What the hell just happened? The story has taken an expected yet shocking turn... I seriously love your writing style Nidhi... it gives me a satisfaction to read something simple yet so brilliant... And this chapter was totally intense... Absolutely and totally loved it.

Those few beautiful moments when he brushed his thumb across her cheek... was so beautiful... He has fallen for her... considering that he really imagine kissing another woman anymore... But his haunting past would not let him move forward...And then hesitantly he taking her to his home... a home where he grep up... a home that is full of the skeletons of his past...

Khushi was so supportive throughout... She really is a gem and her love is not selfish... She is ready to give him time... to give him space... Yet all that he wants is to remain in his shell!! And he tells her that he wants to leave... She is trying her level best to understand him and be rational about it... But he was hell bent on going into some dark place of no return...

He then tells her that he would be leaving tomorrow... she is shocked at his statement and decision... He truly breaks her heart... Despite knowing that Arnav could never offer her anything... She had let her foolish heart hope against all odds... and now it is mercilessly broken... Payal tries to be Khsuhi's moral support after knowing about Arnav's departure...

I am glad that Khushi refuses to look at him... And how dare he expect her to? I know he is fighting too but he seriously has to let go off his past... It is absolutely not done to keep sulking in your present ruining your future... And then while leaving, he sees her at the beach... I am so proud of this Khushi.. who despite being hurt portrays a strong image... wishing only his happiness... And just like that she walks away from him... He lost his happiness in the literal sense...

I am in awe with your writing Nidhi... and there is no other way left for me than to demand a quick update... I am dying to know where this story heads from here on... Smile

Edited by mints23 - 02 September 2013 at 9:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidsubh0071chillyvandana.sagar

Barun_Gf IF-Sizzlerz
Barun_Gf
Barun_Gf

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
res
Pheeww i made it to the fisrt page by luck Tongue

Awesome update dii and moreover i feel bad for arnav bcz he once again is goignaway from his love 

But going all of a sudden is not a solution to run from his feeling and moreover he is hurting her the person who bought brightness and ray of hope in his life he is hurting her 

loved the way arnav a freind really loll i so wanna hear somethng frwrd frm him but dat never came CryCry

I Loved how khushi shared everythng wid payal 

i loved how arnav was catching every glimpse he got a chance to take of khushi 

i loved how patiently he agreed to have dinner wid the family for the last tym  {although i dnt knw wat wil make him return back to her}

I LOVED HOW HE KNEW THAT SHE WAS KHUSHI ONLY WATCHING HER ONE LAST TIME 

I LOVED EACH AND EBERY PART OF THE UPDATE DII Hug

Thumbs Up Heart

Edited by Barun_Gf - 03 September 2013 at 6:16am

Nidsubh007

flutterlashes IF-Sizzlerz
flutterlashes
flutterlashes

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
awesm update...
arnav leaved for india
thats sad...CryCry
why d hell khushi let him go
she should tried onceOuch
i guess u planned something big and
interesting in d coming updates...
wonderful chappy Clap
loved itHeart

Edited by flutterlashes - 03 September 2013 at 5:38am

Nidsubh007

Barun_Gf IF-Sizzlerz
Barun_Gf
Barun_Gf

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidsubh007

Originally posted by Barun_Gf

Diii

Update

Pleeeaajjj

Day Dreaming

Very sorry. Hectic weekend. Update coming tonight (Sunday) for sure!

dnt be sorry dii
and nw also waiting loll greedy and evil me Evil Smile

Nidsubh007

Go to top