Amazing update.
Loved it.
Posted: 10 years ago
you always take us to emotional roller coaster
Khushi wont give in so easily
lets see how arnav react to that
chap 14-

Another painful update I mean for Arnav-Khushi. But now that they are face to face I hope things will go happy. I hope Arnav is able to win back her trust !
Originally posted by shree10

chap 14-

Another painful update I mean for Arnav-Khushi. But now that they are face to face I hope things will go happy. I hope Arnav is able to win back her trust !

Thanks Shree for all your feedback. Good to have you back on this thread!
Finally Thy met...Wohooo...And What a meeting that was...👏👏
Loved bth the meetings,Khushi-Arnav's and Even Rakesh-garima's...😃
Rakesh and garima's love story is so mature and i loved the way u wrote their hospital seq😃
And Nw...Arnav and khushi...She is in full on ignoring mode...obv she shld be and him,In full manofying mood...This is gonna be so damn intersting,to kno hw Arnav is gonna make her understand his side to her😃😃
Totally an Awesome update Nidhi Di👏waiting for the next one😊
Thanks for the pm😃
finally ...they meet... and u wrote that part really well... i wonder what arnav is gonna do next... poor girl khushi...
They met...finally!!!! It was awesome...what a small world indeed...you narrated their each and everything expression so beautifully...they both missed each other like hell...arnav finally realized his mistake...but khushi is right on her part too...it was so strong of her to let him go last time...but she did that for arnav's sake...and it would not possible for her to do the same this time...despite of him telling her that he wont let her go she decided not to take a chance this time...but she wont be able to keep her away from him for so long...I m so looking forward to the next update. ...please update soon :) Edited by romaisaaa - 10 years ago
What a meeting!!! Hope they sort things out quick!!
Click d emo pllzzz😊

Edited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
its a small world indeed .. where one day you turn up to a place where everyone knows everyone...
but yeah he knows he was broken and he was just looking for a fling or a distraction from his miserable and screwed up life and didn't think about khushi at all ... he did took her for granted ... he knew he wasn't looking for anything serious and he compared her to the experiences he had in his life with previous relations and thought that it would trun out the same and he couldn't commit again or he was done with this love thing ...

and once he had told her his side of the story and why he was there .. she had still went and had fallen for him... he told her in clear terms that he cant commit and he will return back after the end of three mons but they had both felt deeply for each other
I guess it was too late by than for both of them