FF: The Healing Touch #3:Ch 16 Pg 134, New Thread Pg 149 - Page 29

Posted: 10 years ago
Awesmeee update
N touchy too
Author's Note:
I have a very hectic 9-10 days coming up, so i'm not sure when I will get a chance to update.  I would like to finish my story "Finding Love" this week. 

I received quite a few PM requests for a teaser and that is why I am posting this.  I usually don't like posting a teaser unless I know I can update in a few days.

Once "Finding Love" is completed my entire focus will be on this story and hopefully we can go back to one chapter a week.

TEASER:

3 Months Later

Khushi walked into the kitchen from the back door as the brisk fall air nipped at her heels.  

Carrying the large bouquet of flowers that she had bought for the kitchen table held firmly in her grasp.

Lost in her own thoughts she missed the fore lone look on her Buaji's face who stood in front of the stove making a cup of tea.

"Buaji I need to go into town for some art supplies, can I get you anything?" asked Khushi as she set the flowers on the table top and took off her jacket.

Not getting a response, Khushi turned to look at her Buaji. 

Since Khushi had come of age she had never seen the expression that was playing across her Buaji's face.  An expression filled with so much pain that one did not even have to ask what was the cause of it before feeling her pain.

Khushi quickly walked over to her Aunt and turned off the stove, knowing her Buaji was not paying attention to the contents in the small pot.

"Buaji" whispered Khushi as she cupped her face in a firm grip.

Once again not receing a response from her but noticing the tears forming in her eyes, Khushi placed both her hands on her shoulders and lightly shook her, "Buaji what happened? Your scaring me!" 

The last words out of Khushi's mouth finally had the desired effect, "Khushi" said Buaji as she crumpled into her niece's arms.

Khushi held her beloved Aunt firmly in her arms as she cried out in pain. Trying to sooth her, Khushi rubbed her left hand along her back.  

Not once had she seen her Buaji in this position, a position of weakness.

"Please Buaji tell me, what is it.  I'm here, I'm here" said Khushi as her voice choked up over the lump in her throat.

Buaji pulled away from Khushi and looked at her frantically," Will you do something for me?"

Khushi started nodding before the words even came out of her mouth, "Anything".

"Take me to India Khushi, I need to go see my Rakesh, Please Khushi" said Buaji as she fell into Khushi's arms once again.

Edited by Nidsubh007 - 10 years ago
Res

-edited-

10 days its okaayy.. Kyunki we have Finding Love in between these 10 days to read, relish and enjoy!

3 months passed!
What about Khushi's art show..? She had to present her paintings in a gallery..

We indians, are gladly waiting to welcome a certain Ms. Gupta😃

When Arnav needed healing he came upon the door step of his healer,and now when Khushi needs it, looks like History is gonna repeat 😆Edited by aashi12 - 10 years ago
Wow khushi is going to India wow
And new love story. ...
9 days it's too long
Oh my! Three months has passed and now they are going to India!! So looking forward to the chapter..
OMG, the teaser was emotional😭 And above that we have to wait for 9-10 days😭
I wish if I could relieve you from some of your work, so that we can get updates sooner😆

See, I knew I was going crazy🤣

Will wait sweet Di😳

Update soon😉
So Arnav walked away and now Khushi going to India. I wonder whether Khushi will accept his ntry into her with as much understanding as she did before ...will wait and watch.

india here comes arnav ki khushi😆😆
Khushi will go to india
Yipeee!!! 👏
Res
I wonder how these 3 months passed by ? Khushi seems immersed in her art, but how is she coping with heartbreak...did they both keep in touch t all.?,
What about Arnav ...is he being able to be happy? 

Dying to see how their feelings and lives have changed in the last 3 months...her trip to India...unless there has been progress in his thinking, will it have new meaning ? Waiting to see how you take this forward...

Thanks for the teaser... Loved it...but now it going to be tough to wait patiently ! 
Edited by vandana.sagar - 10 years ago