Fan Fictions

FF: The Healing Touch #3:Ch 16 Pg 134, New Thread Pg 149 - Page 28

Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: PhenoixTears

Oh, he actually went away, that was really unexpected. He still hasn't boarded the flight so still have some hope and he can always come back but reading the update was so heartbreaking. Last 2 updates were so emotional and intense but I love the way you wrote them, superb job! Loved the way Khushi understood and supported him while maintaining her own dignity although she was hurting a lot. May be this will be an example of  "Distance makes the heart grow fonder", eagerly waiting to see what is next! Fantastic chapters and they were written brilliantly. 

Few lines for Khushi's condition:

A part of you has grown in me.

And so you see, it's you and me

Together forever and never apart,

Maybe in distance, but never in heart.

Loved the verse! Perfect for the situation. Thanks. ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: PhenoixTears

Oh, he actually went away, that was really unexpected. He still hasn't boarded the flight so still have some hope and he can always come back but reading the update was so heartbreaking. Last 2 updates were so emotional and intense but I love the way you wrote them, superb job! Loved the way Khushi understood and supported him while maintaining her own dignity although she was hurting a lot. May be this will be an example of  "Distance makes the heart grow fonder", eagerly waiting to see what is next! Fantastic chapters and they were written brilliantly. 

Few lines for Khushi's condition:

A part of you has grown in me.

And so you see, it's you and me

Together forever and never apart,

Maybe in distance, but never in heart

Wow V! Perfect...loved it ! So proud of you! 
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful story dear
hope arnav doesn't leave khushi
update soon
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
un-resd my comment on pg 21 :D
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aashi12

res

-edited-

i tried hard, really hard not to Comment! Wonder why..? Because i knew before i'd comment i'd have to read it again.. And i had no power for it! The first time i read it, i was almost in tears..

For starters, those almost tears weren't because Arnav was leaving, they were because he was leaving knowing that Khushi felt for him too strong..

I am leaving on a jet plane..

Don't know when i'll be back again..

So kiss me and smile for me..

Tell me that you'll wait for me..

Being Arnav his fears are not wrong, infact he's right! How can he lead Khushi to a future he himself is not sure of! A life where he can't give his 100%..

That night in the house, along with realising Khushi's feelings, he realised his vulnerability around her.. His need and desire for her..
He realise it, that the longer he stays the difficult it would be for him to walk away and Khushi to move on!

As for Khushi, i haven't seen a stronger girl then her..

She took in all his pain, all his demons, leaving behind a peace that he craved for! She took in allb of him, No complaints No demands.. Gave in Full..

Not that her feelings weren't reciprocated, arnav's actions were more than enough to show he means too..

But what hurts is, he's going, knowing it all.. Yet she smiles.. She gives him strenght, having none for her.. She lets him go.. Not with the feelings of being left but with a sense of breaking Free.. She loved him enough to let him go.. He loved her enough to leave her..? Now who loves more..?

P.S: all the above i wrote.. Dunno if it makes sense or not, cuz my thought srae equally fuggy now, overwhelming feelings.. :)

It makes perfect sense!!  I loved how you figured out exactly what I was going for. 

She loved him enough to let him go
He loved her enough to leave her, just because he doesn't think he's enough for her. 

Loved your comment!
aashi12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nidsubh007

It makes perfect sense!! I loved how you figured out exactly what I was going for.

She loved him enough to let him go
He loved her enough to leave her, just because he doesn't think he's enough for her.

Loved your comment!

i'm glad that my words made sense..

Love makes ppl do things that they never thought they were capable of! Take Arnav and Khushi here..
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow...superb update... feeling bad for khushi :(
vandana73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Read the whole story in one sitting (my bum hurts ) 
You are one gifted writer 
sending you my mail address 
please PM me when you update  next 
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vandana73

Read the whole story in one sitting (my bum hurts ) 

You are one gifted writer 
sending you my mail address 
please PM me when you update  next 

Welcome aboard! Will definitely add you to my email address list. 
Thank you so much for your comment! 
aashi12 thumbnail
di, when will you update? Would we get a teaser..?