Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
That was an intense chapter. 
So Arnav preponed his journey to India in the fear that he will hurt Khushi more. But Khushi is already in love. Like her maturity in handling the situations. I felt the last two scenes as more intense. I also would prefer to walk away by saying good bye ,cause I cannot handle the send off procedures.

Please please update the next part soon.
orchids8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear thanks for the email.

The update is very emotional.😭

Poor Khushi.😭 Arnav left for Delhi.😭

I hope Arnav realises Khushi's importance in his life.Please dear make Arnav realise that he is hurting Khushi. I do not want Khushi to suffer. Please dear I cannot see Arshi separated.
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
thanx for email...I can't bear ARSHI's separation..
gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This has brought tears in my eyes...was so beautifully written that it touched some cords of my heart and I just thought wow what an amazing girl Khushi really is... such maturity at such young age to understand what her love needs at this moment in time.. she is in so untuned with his inner turmoil and instinctively know to just let him go and make his peace with him inner self and possibly with his loved ones, his family in general and sister in particular.. that is the depth her selfless love not to want or demand a thing for herself just his happiness, peace and his battered soul healed.
That chapter really touched me such was the power of your writing.
Please continue soon. We know and understand the demands of life and how busy it can get.
Thank you for the mail.
1987Trisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Nidhi,

First thanks for this brilliant update... what more can i say!!! m just speechless...and what's wrong with Arnav...cant he see or understand...he is the one who let her in into his messy life and now he is leaving just like that... i mean seriously he is doing that going back to delhi and letting  Khushi  dye thousand deaths from inside  every second...how could he...He knows how much she loves him and that's the reason during their goodbyes she is trying to make him feel better when she is shattered and broken from inside..m really feeling soo sooo bad for Khushi..But m proud of her the way she carried her self respect and dignity..instead of pleading she is letting him go...Just loveddd all the characters the way you sketch them... thumbs up for PAYAL too..   

Plzzz in your next update i really want to see : 

1. Make Arnav feel guilty for it 
2.let him cry for her
3.let him feel " like he is dying" for her 

Love
Trisha

Milii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh nooo
Arnav left!!!!

Poor Khushi...she's so very heartbroken 😭
Arnav too must be hurting so much...

Plzzz jaldi se in dono ko mila do...
Chochoo83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was awsumm chap 
Both are hurting feeling bad for them
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG was this for real!!!! i mean they were having an awesome day and arnav was letting his hair down after such a long time then i fail to understand wat went wrong!!!

why in the world did he drive them to the beach house and y was she behaving so weirdly there!! its not that he had a nasty childhood! he does feel something for khushi otherwise y would he have taken her to have a glimpse of his childhood!!!

i thought arnav was a stronger man!!! but he is realy disappointing me with his decision!!! for how long does he plan on escaping his feelings! doesnt he know that love and the way his heart beats for khushi is something totally beyond his control. i thought he was ready to face the new world. in a way he is for he is going home to make peace with everyone but at wat price!!!! cant he see that he is shattering khushi's heart to million pieces!!!!

i cant even start to imagine through wat khushi must be going through! she was obviously trying to make herself understand that arnav would be leaving in a couple days and everything would be over!!! but now that coward decided to take the easy way out and run out on the very next part!!! poor khushi, her first love and so much pain! 

i totally admire khushi's strength and even in her pain she was comforting arnav and wishing him all the best! trying to smile through her pain!!!

arnav is so going to regret his sudden departure!!! i really hoping that he misses khushi like hell and gets a dose of his medicine!

mind blowing update although it broke my heart seeing two people made for each other and so madly in love giving up on wat could have been an epic love story

super super eagerly waiting for the next one.:)))
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Feeling really sad for Khushi...It was not expected that he will behave with her like this...I really loved Khushi...with dignity and self-respect...what a heartbreaking and emotional update but written superbly.😛

Edited by sunitikapoor - 10 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh that was beautiful nids - feeling sad for khushi - very very nice update dear