Fan Fictions

FF: The Healing Touch #3:Ch 16 Pg 134, New Thread Pg 149 - Page 21

kushiarnav1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
NO words left for arnav and kushi...

what to say about kushi in this story...she is the best  in every way  ...arnav is very lucky to meet kushi...

He will definitely come around for kushi😉😉😉😉😉...separation is good idea, he will  figure out himself...its very dificult for him to move on...

let see arnav babu if u come back for her kushi someday u have to wooo her a lot,she won't be like this...😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

feel really bad for kushi, she loves arnav a lot...payal and kushis conversations are really touchy...

hoping soon arnav will be back

thank u for the wonderful update...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Heartbreaking update
hope Arnav come back soon for Khushi
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
when u love somebody ... let them go ...
if they come back ... they're urs
if not ... they never were
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
How I missed this story! 
Though it was a sad update, it was surely necessary.
Arnav needs to make amends with his family first.
Hope he'll come back to Khushi one day.

Love this story.
Khushi is hurting so much.
But she is putting up a brave face.
Hope she is happiness soon.
nnsunn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update. You hav beautifuly written it.
It was really emotional, felt sorry 4 khushi. Hope arnav realises his feeling. Wonder whether he wil leave her or come back for her.
mastermagician thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
That was such a beautiful update di. So many emotions were portrayed in depth here. To tell u the truth i didn't expect anything but this to happen at the beach house. Because the pain of the past has run deep within Arnav so much that he is not able to confront it. Yes he has let go of his past to a major extent, but not totally. That will only happen if he meets up wit his family and mend his strained relationship wit them. The past only can be let gone off when u confront the people in too right? It only makes sense he be with his family when he is working to forget and move on from the demons of the past. I have more to say . My mobile is not allowing to type much. I had to make a comment on this update as is shook me. I will post my comments on previous chapters soon. This week.
mastermagician thumbnail
That was such a beautiful update di. So many emotions were portrayed in depth here. To tell u the truth i didn't expect anything but this to happen at the beach house. Because the pain of the past has run deep within Arnav so much that he is not able to confront it. Yes he has let go of his past to a major extent, but not totally. That will only happen if he meets up wit his family and mend his strained relationship wit them. The past only can be let gone off when u confront the people who were hurt in it too right? His di's life turned upside down so he has to be there for her. How on earth can he move on when his sister is all alone broken? It only makes sense that he be with his family when he is working to forget and move on from the demons of the past. I have more to say . My mobile is not allowing to type much. I had to make a comment on this update as is shook me. I will post my comments on previous chapters soon. This week.
mastermagician thumbnail
Sorry about the double post di. My mobile is playing tricks wit me!
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved d update! he left to delhi
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesum updates
I so hate Arnav going away
But lets see what happens in future