Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Res
**Edited**

Haaw i can't believe that he left her like that...how could he leave that one person with so much hurt who was responsible for showing him the true meaning of life and relationship. Too bad Arnav. And that to after spending such an amazing day with her. Why offer her the moon and the stars and then just pull the carpet from under her feet. ðŸ¥º

But i guess that its required cause only her absence in his life will make Arnav singh Raizada realise how much better his life is just by her mere presence in it. That should give him the boost to fight the so called demons which stop him from letting go of the past and welcome life with open arms once again.  Looking forward to that day now. BAS.

I love Payal for being the sister that she has been supporting her sister in whatever she wants to do but still be there for her and guide her in every step she will take. 

I completely understand the fact that Arnav is emotionally disturbed due to all the things of his past but i feel if he was so sure that he would not be able to overcome the ghost of the past he should have just let khushi be and not intrude on her life. 

Waiting to read how you are going to bring about Arnav's self realisation Nids...cause i love this THT wala Arnav...😳

And now my wait for Chap 13 begins...
Edited by kondhili - 10 years ago
mrin0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
waiting for chapter 12... ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the update
Hope he doesn't leave her and go
Edited by aaradhaya1688 - 10 years ago
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 12 has been posted!!
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Nidhiii!! This chapter was so heartbreaking, really! It started so cutely, I didn't see it taking this sort of turning. 
But you know what? I absolutely LOVED this chapter. You wrote it so damn well. 

Arnav's character is so pained and flawed... but he has come a long way. But today, he went right back to the start. But I think this is the turning point of the story - their separation. It'll make him realise just how important Khushi is for him. Perhaps, it'll make him want to break the brick wall he has created around him to shield himself from love. 

Having said that, I feel so awful for Khushi. She's so young and sweet. Hate to see her heart breaking like this. Love how she's acting so mature though.

Again, Nids, I loved this chapter a lot! It's my favourite till date. 

Also, sorry for being so late in comment :-((
Edited by Anarocksick - 10 years ago
cherrybloom1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh god!
no...that was so emotional!

i cant even say much about this chapter because whatever i saw, how much ever i say, its not going to be enough!

hes gone, he left her!
i cant even digest this fact!
please u have to update soon!
i want him to realize his feelings soon!
please just dont go away like this!

i trust u so much to make things better!
and i know u wud make them better!

update soon pleasee!
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d update
beautifully written nd emotions
were well described
Thanx for mailing
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi is so selfless and loving and understanding...and wonderful!
Arnav...well I hope he understands how special she truly is once he arrives in Dehli...I feel disappointed that he just ran away, but maybe leaving will allow him to understand this was no holiday fling, but something more...?
jg12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was so poignant the way Arnav & Khushi parted . So sad . But hopefully Arnav will realise & not go back.
badfaith4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww
That's so sad
This looks like a job for meddling siblings
Come on Payal and Anjali