awsomee... update soon...
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nids edited my comment here 😊
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update... she was there with him supporting him trying to bring the old arnav bak and removing his guilt.. amazing day spent in charlotte...
Hawa1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread!

Will surly read and comment soon...
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
firstly i'm extremely sorry for commenting this late..! Aise bhi koi karta hai..? But i on vacation so i'm really at short of time!

Congrats on the New thread!

And the banner.. It couldn't have been better!

The update now:

arnav... Arnav... Arnav... I can sing his name for eternity yet manage to sing his name somemore..

A side of his, which he had buried, a part of himself that he managed to ground in, is successfully uprooted!

The seed of Love, that his childhood had soiled in, has finally shown up as a bud, ready to bloom in sunlight that Khushi's presence has provided to his darkened life!

Being Khushi, she has soaked in him in her.. His sadness in her, leaving him with her,i.e, Khushi!

His love for cars, plants, football... Everything.. Khushi has in her to assimilate whole of him!

Her every reaction to his action, speaks of love!

So what more inspiration and support would he need to open up.? Its her with him, beside him, holding him, together they pay homeage to his parents!

He trusts her with his the secrets of his life and she trusts him with herself.. What more can anyone wish for..?

* if it doesn't makes sense.. Probqbaly because i'm in a hurry and my words are cohorent.. Would write better comment when i get time... Sorry!*
chitrajay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh I had been waiting for this... congratulations on the new thread!!!👏
What a beautiful update
How I love both Arnav and Khushi in your story...

Loved how Khushi is getting to a closer look into Arnav's life - his past, his present...everything that goes to make him the man he is...loved your beautiful descriptions of the NASCAR visit..a true male domain...from there he takes her to Biltmore Estate, a total contrast...it must be so wonderful for Khushi to see how much of himself he is sharing with her...a precious gift! (I must tell you, those pictures are stunning!!!)
Loved How Khushi instinctively sketches the estate...and Arnav wants to keep it...as if to preserve the memories...the old and the new one that he has created during his visit with Khushi.  "to capture the moment, the memory they were making." Perfect 😃
Loved how she discovers the roots of his love for gardening...at the estate...he is slowly and easily letting her into his life...the walls around him opening...just for her...and she knows how precious that is. Love Khushi and her maturity here...love her warm generous heart...through sharing his past, he is able to relive the good times...the happier moments, the joyous memories of his past...which for so long have lain buried beneath painful memories. I loved this paragraph...The one thing his stories had in common was love. As a spectator to his memories one could feel the love that each memory held for him, they were truly priceless for him.

Loved how he takes Khushi to a football game.Khushi hets involved in the game, even though she hates football...she dosee everything with so much passion...outting her heart and soul into the moment, savoruring the enthusiasam, and cherishing the memories..loved how the glimpse into Arnav's past tells her do much...and how she wants hom to be one with his family once more...family and love...Khushi knows the value of both...of cherishing both.

Loved Arnav's perspective too-- how he had taken her with him to share his memories...the perfect companion on his journey into the past...loved his teasing Khushi...gentleness and tenderness in that too...what a wonderful man!!!!

And oh my...their journey back home...can imagine how tired Arnav must be...Khushi is ready to spend the night, is she????😉 I was actually excpecting her to offer to drive back now...but she surprised me..😆

Loved how she has come prepared too--playing Hindi songs and arguing over its merits or demerits...let me leave them to it...I love that song, Nidhi...thanks for sharing it here
Its been a while, since I've heard it...

I cannot wait to see what happens next...
Trust you and the children are feeling better.
Take care
Edited by chitrajay - 10 years ago
Milii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
That was a beautiful update!!
Was waiting for the story sooo long...thanks for updating dear...

And...the banner...it's amazing!!
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on new thread...

Loved the update..😊
Hawa1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Love the banner, it is beautiful!!!

Amazing update!!

What a wonderful date and down the memory lane for Arnav and Khushi right beside him. Enjoying fully without any hesitant. 

There was no pressure or any awkward just full of enjoyment!
Khushi really understands Arnav and she wants him to be happy. Forget the guilt and just enjoy life with his family.

Just loved it,Nidhi! 
You just know how to express the right feeling at the right time! Brilliant! 
Loved the picture and the song at the end..

Thanks for the email and the pm...

Anony_mous thumbnail

One helluva outing they had. Even the readers enjoyed visiting all the mentioned places through your words. Specially the castle. It was so so so pretty :)

Khushi is such a nice soul. Hoping and praying for him to stay happy even if she is not a part of his life in future. True love is knocking on Arnav's door. Hope he realizes it soon!