Posted: 10 years ago
Omg!!!...wow!!...u updated!!... πŸ₯³
awesome update...
Adorable bonding between arshi!!...
Jst loved it!!...
D pics r really beautiful...
N congo for d new thread dear...
Wonderful chapter...loved the way Arnav took Khushi to the places which had very fond memories from his childhood...and also loved the way Khushi responded ..it was a memorable trip..and there is still more left to it...can't wait to read more...please update soon πŸ˜ƒ
Congrats on d new thread
lovely update dear
Im glad Arnav made Khushi see his world and that he was able to relive all the happy memories with Khushi's support...
Fabulous update😊
Firstly congrats on yr new thread.
Secondly banner is just awesome.
And finally fantastic update. I just loved this romantic and quiet outing. Finally Arnav is coming out of his grief. Hopefully soon he ll realize his love for her.
Try and update whenever possible...
Congratulations on the new thread .. and the new Banner ... 

Am glad he is opening upto Khushi ... 
Spending the day with her ... 
going down memory lane with her ... 
reminiscing about his childhood and the pleasant memories it held will 
help him heal his wounded soul ... 

Thanks Nidhi ... 
Edited by Kishmish - 10 years ago
Originally posted by mem1

AWESOMENESS! 

Nidhi...I was missing you and getting worried. You were gone too long. But now you are back with a bang. That was a beautiful update. Loved every bit of it.

NASCAR Hall of Fame, the Biltmore and a football game. what more could one ask for! πŸ˜†

I did have one question :If Arnav is tired, why can't Khushi drive??? Not that I would have complained about  "staying  overnight " ... we know what your Arnav and Khushi do when they say overnight. πŸ˜‰

Very good question! Khushi doesn't drive and it will be shown soon. Remember her riding her bike in the first chapter?

the comfort level is growing. i have always admired the way you show the growth in relationships
awesome update beautifully done loved arnav taking her to the places that made him feel happy loved his walk down memory lane remembering the good and just pushing the bad away loved how she was just there for him loved how he was thinking if she would love it or hate is so cute she wants him to heal and be happy even if she is not there if that's not love wonder what is arnav is tired the should have stayed the night awesome update thanks for the email 
Edited by dumas - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Nidsubh007

Very good question! Khushi doesn't drive and it will be shown soon. Remember her riding her bike in the first chapter?

wow di!
how do u have such little little things in order? i mean i can never do it!
i wud just be writing a chapter and notice how i have never mentioned anything about it before and then i wud just be like "Shit! what am i supposed to do now?"