Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
rabba ve was for arshi..they better choose something else for this couple

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vandana1965

akv216 Senior Member
akv216
akv216

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
I personally DON'T want the eternal "RABBA VE "in the new show...!!
I don't even consider it to be as ipkknd...!! and very sure that SP will understand it soon...!!! i bet u nobody can recreate arshi's rabba ve... it was so pure , passionate... and thatz the only reason why it still remains in our hearts ... and hatss off to barun and sanaya for that... jst luv them...

suya

suya Groupbie
suya
suya

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
When I heard IPKKND ek baar phir without Sarun n other cast n crew i was 

I was just calming myself saying that "its just that they are using name only dont get angry or upset" 

n then they copied logo n promotion pic 

n then there came news that they are using same set n i was 

n now ppl want Rabba vey... 

Rabba vey belongs to one n only Arshi our Sarun no one else n will always. 

when everything has to be same then why not same cast n crew from arshi to laxmiji n actors to spotboys.

I mean kuch toh naya socho n karo what abt tagline of channel "nayi soch"
Like Arnav say "show some creativity" Angry
I think "nayi soch" on how to copy things from originalAngryAngry

And  few didnt like Barun's actingShocked and for that sake Sanaya's acting Shockedor any others characters (actors) acting WackoWacko D'oh

I want a new forum for IPK2 so that Avi's fan n IPK2 fans can go there n discuss whatever they want to. We IPKians are already upset with the things going on n ppl are adding fuel to it. N these posts are like putting salt to our cuts. Plz mods things are already messy over here plz dont mess more...

No offence to anyone.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akv216ipkrocks21farha_ipkkndmeem17

payalpencil Senior Member
payalpencil
payalpencil

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
i hope they use a new tune... rabba ve was a trade mark of arhi n i don wan them to use it plus... they have copyright n stuff rite???

meem17

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Gosh sarun are not married that this song has to be patent for them. . Its a lovely tune shud be recycled. I'm so dissapointed at the looney fans that are offended by such a innocent topic. Gosh looneys grow a brain.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AidanQSiri22

suya Groupbie
suya
suya

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Gosh sarun are not married that this song has to be patent for them. . Its a lovely tune shud be recycled. I'm so dissapointed at the looney fans that are offended by such a innocent topic. Gosh looneys grow a brain.

Yeah we all fans know Sarun are not married and are very much happy with that they are good friends, when i said Sarun it means Sarun as Arshi. N I n all IPK fans do have brains sweetheart.

But here the thing is when from actors to production house everything is different then why they should use the original things like title n the bg music. I can still understand to some extent only that they are using the title coz they "think" the new show is a romantic comedy n even sets
but to use the bg music n Rabba vey would show that they lack creativity. I mean they cant even think about a promo pic which would be different from the original.

I think u should say this to SP ppl to grow their brain n think creatively atleast with the bg music n songs. Rabba vey n other bg songs got popular because of Arshi n other actors who gave life to the characters n bcoz of the ppl behind the camera, bcoz of whole cast n crew of IPK (original). 

The hard work of so many ppl that made the show n bg music n rabba vey popular.

And IPK was popular bcoz we fans Loved it to the core of our heart n got emotionally attached to it. N now if we say we dont want anything of the orginal IPK in this IPK2, then i think we are right at our place.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akv216farha_ipkkndmeem17

meem17 Goldie
meem17
meem17

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

I know that diff people have diff povs...and we arshians are a bit possesive ...even though u say this topic was innocent. ...but u should have been ready for the diff in opinions. ...cuase it happens all the time..views differ from person to person...just because our thoughts dont match with u...it doesn't give u the rights to call us looneys...I am not here to fight...but it really pissed me off when I saw ure above post..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suyaakv216

Go to top