Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Gosh sarun are not married that this song has to be patent for them. . Its a lovely tune shud be recycled. I'm so dissapointed at the looney fans that are offended by such a innocent topic. Gosh looneys grow a brain.
suya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Gosh sarun are not married that this song has to be patent for them. . Its a lovely tune shud be recycled. I'm so dissapointed at the looney fans that are offended by such a innocent topic. Gosh looneys grow a brain.

Yeah we all fans know Sarun are not married and are very much happy with that they are good friends, when i said Sarun it means Sarun as Arshi. N I n all IPK fans do have brains sweetheart.

But here the thing is when from actors to production house everything is different then why they should use the original things like title n the bg music. I can still understand to some extent only that they are using the title coz they "think" the new show is a romantic comedy n even sets
but to use the bg music n Rabba vey would show that they lack creativity. I mean they cant even think about a promo pic which would be different from the original.

I think u should say this to SP ppl to grow their brain n think creatively atleast with the bg music n songs. Rabba vey n other bg songs got popular because of Arshi n other actors who gave life to the characters n bcoz of the ppl behind the camera, bcoz of whole cast n crew of IPK (original). 

The hard work of so many ppl that made the show n bg music n rabba vey popular.

And IPK was popular bcoz we fans Loved it to the core of our heart n got emotionally attached to it. N now if we say we dont want anything of the orginal IPK in this IPK2, then i think we are right at our place.
meem17 thumbnail

I know that diff people have diff povs...and we arshians are a bit possesive ...even though u say this topic was innocent. ...but u should have been ready for the diff in opinions. ...cuase it happens all the time..views differ from person to person...just because our thoughts dont match with u...it doesn't give u the rights to call us looneys...I am not here to fight...but it really pissed me off when I saw ure above post..
akv216 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

woww so u hav the masterbrains... n we arshians r lacking brains..??? seriously...?? they r using name, logo, sets, arnav's style,promo... nw u want rabba ve to be used...kya brain hei yaar... then what is this "creativity' called.. let them b more creative... whatever... i dont want the eternal tune "rabva ve" to get spoiled... it has itz soul n passionate essence... with arshii ... n only arshii... !!!
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Well said.

Gosh it's FICTION people.😳
-Birdie- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya i too want dabba ve in ipk 2 too.
vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rabba ve was for arshi..they better choose something else
farha_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you have you own opinion WE HAVE OURS ...did you really expect us to agree with you and say " yes yes yes we want rabba ve in ak baar phir "..?? are you really that dumb??? for you IPK (original) is a mere show, FOR US IT'S MORE THAN THAT ...and seriously if you don't understand that then keep your mouth shut or better don't come to this forum AT ALL