Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

whyy! (Page 3)

MasterDisaster Senior Member

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBoo

autumn_spring Senior Member
autumn_spring
autumn_spring

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi2995

it was just my POV god! u want her to win, i just dont see it as fair! :p

i think you are forgettign one thing dear. Lauren is not famous in india. she doesn't have fan following here. then is not it unfair to lauren as she doesn't have fans in inida like other contestants.
i really don;t get why people are worried about lauren being trined choreographer. she has her own minus points here. she is new to culture, people doesn;t know her well to save her with massive votes. and moreover all the contestants are very well aware of her participating in the show. still they all entered the show. when they don;t have a problem then why do we?

one more time i just want to tell you, JDJ is mix of dance and votes. others are gettign votes and lauren is concentrating on her dancing skills. try to see the both the sides of the coin. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBoo

tistaa IF-Sizzlerz
tistaa
tistaa

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fastforward

Originally posted by tistaa

Originally posted by fastforward

Why wouldn't she get the 30s if she is the deserving one? Just coz she is trained, she will have to bear the brunt?

You are asking why, my question is WHY NOT?

Not only the perfect scores I think if she is deserving, she should win the Jhalak trophy too...There it is, I have said it..
Very well said.Totally agree

Tistaa, Gini's River, You are here too for the support..Thank you so much..Embarrassed
Awww sweetie U'll alwys hv me by your side wen U r absolutely ri8 :-D. I jst dnt wnt to fight with anyonce. Dis is a celebraty Danbe Show nt a non dancer dance show! bt leave it. We enjoy Lauren's and Kids' trained dancing and dat is wat matter :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Venus.XHashiBooxPalkix

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
There are already countless topics open on the forum that has had this discussion to a great deal already (lauren being a trained dancer)please continue such discussion on those thread

making comparisons such as the above between the contestants is not allowed

refer to forum rules

topic closed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index