Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

whyy! (Page 2)

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tistaa

Originally posted by fastforward

Why wouldn't she get the 30s if she is the deserving one? Just coz she is trained, she will have to bear the brunt?

You are asking why, my question is WHY NOT?

Not only the perfect scores I think if she is deserving, she should win the Jhalak trophy too...There it is, I have said it..
Very well said.Totally agree

Tistaa, Gini's River, You are here too for the support..Thank you so much..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Venus.Xtistaa

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xPalkix

You see it's not her fault that she is too good...
Btw, just because she's a dancer doesn't mean everything is easy for her. 
For example,a maths teacher wouldn't score full marks every time he did a maths test. The students can even do better than them.
Plus, no-ones being biased, she is good so she will get her deserving marks. Simple as that. Big smile

Bravo!! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Venus.XxPalkixBeingBlunt

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi2995

it was just my POV god! u want her to win, i just dont see it as fair! :p

And I see it as completely unfair if she doesn't...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WANDERLUSTVenus.XxPalkixBeingBlunt

chumchee25 Senior Member
chumchee25
chumchee25

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Every deserving contestant deserves good scores.

fastforwardxPalkix

WANDERLUST Goldie
WANDERLUST
WANDERLUST

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Lauren is a professional dancer in contemporary...how do u nt undrstand this simple fact !
She hs performed to so mny othr dance forms like jazz hiphop n indian semi classical ...
If ur talkin abt being fair how abt we leave the winner of show in the judges hand...oh sorry now the judges r also rigged becz they didnt favour ur fav !
Yaha tumhari daal nahi gali i guess u shud strt a new thread on shaan mukti kids sana...i m sure u must removed ur pts abt them too...
Isnt this u ppls new strategy ' CNT PULL UR FAV UP , PULL OTHERS DOWN '!
Goodluck wid tat !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardVenus.XxPalkix

-Viewer- Senior Member
-Viewer-
-Viewer-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aditi2995

i get that lauren and punit give good performances but they both are trained and proffesional dancers, i just feel that its unfair to other non dancer contestants!

Remo is always biased towards her in the marathon too, n i GET that sidharth isnt a good dancer but giving 30 to lauren all the time isnt exactly done either!

Yep Marathon ,I liked Sana/Tushar but I did not watch lauren/punnet. The judges have their reason for doing what they do..Or probably what we saw had some performance time edited..So yep if u liked Sana/Tushar it will seem biased.

Punit being trained professional,every other choreographer has something to their credit.So nothing unfair there..

Lauren being trained dancer is an advantage to her..the way being more popular is advantage to likes of Shaan/Dhrasti over others to get votes.

Fair/Unfair based on extra advantage is not issue here ..Why? The other celebrity who joined the show would be aware the channel and PH will bring in contestant who are very good dancers every year and contestant who are very popular(read big vote bank) .So they join for the money and take the risk.If to make situation fair everyone is take who is mediocre or less than average dancer or everyone has average popularity then its unfair for many viewers like me..And when bored it takes 5 secs to change the channel..

So if Lauren is a good dancer then its good for viewers at least something to look forward to.

fastforwardHashiBoo

ScorpionGunner IF-Sizzlerz
ScorpionGunner
ScorpionGunner

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
KHUDA MEHERBAAN TOH GADHA PEHELWAN ...Wink
HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Keep Calm and enjoy Lauren's performance ... 

See .. even others can say having drashti and Shan also unfair as they have a good voting bank .. .. last week Sana got better score but she landed in bottom two where drashti who got less marks was saved ..How unfair .. Dont you think so .. ???? 

MasterDisasterfastforward

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index