India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

whyy!

aditi2995 Groupbie
aditi2995
aditi2995

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
i get that lauren and punit give good performances but they both are trained and proffesional dancers, i just feel that its unfair to other non dancer contestants!

Remo is always biased towards her in the marathon too, n i GET that sidharth isnt a good dancer but giving 30 to lauren all the time isnt exactly done either!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Niama19anchal0476Jinggleshai77shravya.krsama50syazaibrahimmrym_raufpieryroseScorpionGunner

tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Lauren deserves the 30s she gets. 
If she is such an amazing dancer and all of her performances are mindblowing, then why not give her a 30? 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

yashyeshapeace224FazziArpi17-Inferno-manjusha7fastforward--Sarunholic---Anu13-TinkerBellaaimy..Nikki.Venus.XtistaaxPalkixHashiBooSimi1711

aditi2995 Groupbie
aditi2995
aditi2995

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
thats the problem, she is a DANCER she was SOTYCD, its like their pair has 2 choreos, others are trying hard, competing with her is unfair fr them!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Niama19Camrynshai77

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Why wouldn't she get the 30s if she is the deserving one? Just coz she is trained, she will have to bear the brunt?

You are asking why, my question is WHY NOT?

Not only the perfect scores I think if she is deserving, she should win the Jhalak trophy too...There it is, I have said it..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

peace224FazziArpi17mark-mayur--Sarunholic--aimy.Venus.XSimi1711tistaaxPalkixBeingBlunt

tistaa IF-Sizzlerz
tistaa
tistaa

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fastforward

Why wouldn't she get the 30s if she is the deserving one? Just coz she is trained, she will have to bear the brunt?

You are asking why, my question is WHY NOT?

Not only the perfect scores I think if she is deserving, she should win the Jhalak trophy too...There it is, I have said it..
Very well said.Totally agree

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardHashiBooxPalkix

xPalkix IF-Sizzlerz
xPalkix
xPalkix

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
You see it's not her fault that she is too good...
Btw, just because she's a dancer doesn't mean everything is easy for her. 
For example,a maths teacher wouldn't score full marks every time he did a maths test. The students can even do better than them.
Plus, no-ones being biased, she is good so she will get her deserving marks. Simple as that. Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

peace224Fazzimark-mayurWANDERLUST-Inferno-fastforward--Sarunholic--aimy.-Pj-Venus.XSimi1711HashiBootistaa

Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi2995

thats the problem, she is a DANCER she was SOTYCD, its like their pair has 2 choreos, others are trying hard, competing with her is unfair fr them!

We've already discussed to death that we don't know if Lauren choreos.  She CAN'T choreograph these songs as she doesn't know the language!  Also, everyone on jhalak gets outside help.  

Her being a dancer also holds no weight as there have been other dancers on the show.  Her being on SYTYCD doesn't hold any weight either because just in this season we have someone from JDJ.

She's just really good!! We have to accept it Smile

Keep calm and enjoy Lauren's perfection Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

peace224Arpi17Fazzi-Inferno-WANDERLUSTfastforward--Sarunholic---Pj-Simi1711HashiBooxPalkix

aditi2995 Groupbie
aditi2995
aditi2995

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
it was just my POV god! u want her to win, i just dont see it as fair! :p

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahelalover

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index