A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhajt

Originally posted by A.Hajnal

None they haven't redeem themselves yet. Rashid has no idea on What's happening with Najma, Nikhat, Nuzhat, Asad, Ayan hahaaa and Ghafur chacha ka character toh 360 degree ka turn maar raha hai from last 2 weeks he suddenly loves his daughters both of them.

^ Said in simple words what I was trying to say and wrote an essay...ROFL 

@Bold Very True...Approve 

haha kam alfaz me dil ka haal byaan kar dena bhi ek khoobi hai chota hangal Big smile

Hhahha...LOL

I knowww...I agree...But I somehow do that to make people understand why I think that way...Geek LOL

I keep it short and simple when am random commenting but ya when somebody does not want to understand then i go all logical and play the word game with them haha

You are Intelligent...Approve lol you keep it short and simple and make people understand what they need to understand...Smile haha...Word game...So in the end do you make them admit that you are right..?? LOL 

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MannieXO

Neither of them...

They do love their children somehow, in their own way...But a child doesn't need only love...But A role model and to be guided...And Neither of their children come to them when they need to be guided...

Gaffur:- Lets not talk about Zoya because, accept it or not...admit it or not He is NOT her father...Anwer Jiju of Zoya is more her father then Gaffur chould ever be...but even though he is a loving father for Humeira...he has always kept somehow a wall between them...she doesn't come to him or even her mother when she is having some problem...or wants to be guided...

Rashid:- He wasn't/Isn't a father to Asad and Najma...He may love them but as I said, to be a father loving the child isn't enough...I feel he isn't even a Father to Ayaan...as he kind of abandoned Ayaan when Shireen left him...and Ayaan, whenever he wants to be guided, or needs something...he goes to his Bhaijaan...Like in the start, when he needs a bike he asks Asad...or like when he thought that he killed Imran, he run to his Bhaijaan to guide him, to give him an advice even though his father lives in the same house...That shows how much of a father Rashid is for Ayaan...

Originally posted by kankabhor

Asad would be the best father

Agree...Approve

Asad:- He is more father to his sibling then Rashid is...I mean for Najma he is a father so sure...But not only her...even for Ayaan he is a father...because when Ayaan was abandoned by both of his parents...that time he was just 2-3 years old...Asad was whom raised Ayaan like his own child...even though he, himself that time was just a kid that time...That is why he is Ayaan's role model...that is why Ayaan sees him like his superhero...

Well said! Clap

Thank you...!!!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ishqbaaaz-

farhajt Goldie
farhajt
farhajt

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

None they haven't redeem themselves yet. Rashid has no idea on What's happening with Najma, Nikhat, Nuzhat, Asad, Ayan hahaaa and Ghafur chacha ka character toh 360 degree ka turn maar raha hai from last 2 weeks he suddenly loves his daughters both of them.

haha kam alfaz me dil ka haal byaan kar dena bhi ek khoobi hai chota hangal Big smile

Hhahha...LOL

I knowww...I agree...But I somehow do that to make people understand why I think that way...Geek LOL

I keep it short and simple when am random commenting but ya when somebody does not want to understand then i go all logical and play the word game with them haha

You are Intelligent...Approve lol you keep it short and simple and make people understand what they need to understand...Smile haha...Word game...So in the end do you make them admit that you are right..?? LOL 

hahaa do i even have to say something after you complimented me for being intelligent Seher Shocked

A.Hajnal

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

Hhahha...LOL

hahaa do i even have to say something after you complimented me for being intelligent Seher Shocked

Hhaha...No...LOL

chota Hangal se sidha Seher...Shocked lol 

P.s. Sorry for being off-topic Guys...Embarrassed
farhajt Goldie
farhajt
farhajt

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
@A.Hajnal lolzz i replied to your post in that Kabhi interview thread where u mentioned your name so i was like ok at least i got something out of the interview hahaa

Chota hangal is what am going to keep calling u but it's nice to know the name otherwise chota hangal paints a picture of 6 saal ka bacha in my head Big smile

A.Hajnal

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Rashid = 24
Gaffu Sidi Shaab = 4

Hmmm...guess between them, Rashid will win...even though as I said to me Neither of them is a good father...Stern Smile

@A.Hajnal lolzz i replied to your post in that Kabhi interview thread where u mentioned your name so i was like ok at least i got something out of the interview hahaa

Chota hangal is what am going to keep calling u but it's nice to know the name otherwise chota hangal paints a picture of 6 saal ka bacha in my head Big smile

Lol...Oh just saw that re-play of yours...LOL
Hhaha...6 saal ka bacha...ROFL lol 

farhajt

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Neither are good fathers! Being a father is not just providing for kids or just loving them in your heart!

You need to be there for your kids, you need to understand them, support them etc.

More than anything, your kids need to be able to count on you at ALL times!

Sorry to say, neither Rashid nor Gaffur has fulfilled all these requirements. But they both do have good qualities.

Rashid is better than Gaffur, coz Gaffur totally abandoned one child to the point that he dosent even know who she IS? That has to beat what Rashid did!

But neither fit my spec of what a good father should be!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 17 August 2013 at 5:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnal-Ishqbaaaz-xxMATSxx

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Neither of them...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">They do love their children somehow, in their own way...But a child doesn't need only love...ButA role model and to be guided...And Neither of their children come to them when they need to be guided...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Gaffur:- Lets not talk about Zoya because, accept it or not...admit it or not He is NOT her father...Anwer Jiju of Zoya is more her father then Gaffur chould ever be...but even though he is a loving father for Humeira...he has always kept somehow a wall between them...she doesn't come to him or even her mother when she is having some problem...or wants to be guided...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Rashid:- He wasn't/Isn't a father to Asad and Najma...He may love them but as I said, to be a father loving the child isn't enough...I feel he isn't even a Father to Ayaan...as he kind of abandoned Ayaan when Shireen left him...and Ayaan, whenever he wants to be guided, or needs something...he goes to his Bhaijaan...Like in the start, when he needs a bike he asks Asad...or like when he thought that he killed Imran, he run to his Bhaijaan to guide him, to give him an advice even though his father lives in the same house...That shows how much of a father Rashid is for Ayaan...</font>

Originally posted by kankabhor

Asad would be the best father

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Agree...Approve</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Asad:- He is more father to hissibling then Rashid is...I mean for Najma he is a father so sure...But not only her...even for Ayaan he is a father...because when Ayaan wasabandoned by both of his parents...that time he was just 2-3 years old...Asad was whom raised Ayaan like his own child...even though he, himself that time was just a kid that time...That is why he is Ayaan's role model...that is why Ayaan sees him like his superhero...</font>

Best answer. Agree fully.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A.HajnalMrDarcyfan

Go to top