India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Does Lal singh know?? (Page 2)

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I guess Lal Singh has a valid reason to be suspicious especially the way he said what if ppl at the Haveli found out...

but anyway I was too lost in how hot Jagya looks on his bike.LOLBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVLibra123tiny15

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

I guess Lal Singh has a valid reason to be suspicious especially the way he said what if ppl at the Haveli found out...

Yep, he WAS hot! So slim, and running like crazy, then the way he turned that bike and drove out like a maniac! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVLibra123tiny15yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

Originally posted by yanks28

Yep, he WAS hot! So slim, and running like crazy, then the way he turned that bike and drove out like a maniac! Embarrassed

yeah EXACTLY Blushing running after the girl he loves and riding his bike so rashly, luckily he wore a helmet LOL extremely attractive Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVsoapbubbleLibra123leavesandwavestiny15

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Jagya tearing off on the bike deserves a muaah

hope Saanchi is left alone with nothing but surya for company , that too in his hot and blazing form

agree with mahi

Lal Singh knows .

kate-niccharuluv_SVLibra123tiny15yanks28

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
I cudn't see the episode today - hence relying on WU and responses here.

Lal Singh may know and suspect and try to remind Jagya about his pending engagement - but has Jagya ever listened to anyone when he really wants to do something ? Wink

He just gets up and goes after it - that's what I love so much about him. He's the bang opposite of Anandi - who will constipate over it for a week and mope around and eventually let out in tiny strangulated bits and pieces what it is that is eating her up.

J may not have been able to analyze exactly when he stopped seeing G and M as a responsibilty and started seeing them as a natural part of his life and in what role. But he knows he's missing them and is desperate to see them one last time for a while and so he runs. Thank GOD ! 

kate-niccharuluv_SVLibra123koolsadhu1000tiny15

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Remembering the episode of JaGan stair bump There cvs particularly focused on Bhairo and Sumi's photo   Symbolism  The new Bhairo and Sumi = JaGan  but i must say Jagaya is becoming even better than his dad  Today Jagaya carries the morals and principles of his dad but one thing he has above his dad the authority Dare to stop him he won't   Chain him up he will break free and do the work  This he got from Dadisaa  Today his self interospection scene was awesome  He knows he has encouraged her for this, he knows no matter what blah blah she does she needs him right now  he is so right  about it he has this responsibility on him he made a promise  He went . Can't go to Mangalore will at least go to bus station    really muaah to him Huglove him for this 

His love for Mannu is beyond beautiful  He can avoid Ganga give cold shoulder to her but not to that childHeartNot for once he can forget about Mannu 

and Ganga doctor saa means world to her The way she was caressing his chair thanking him , her eyes were searching for him a desire to meet one last time don't know will be able to meet again was so heart touching i feel sorry for Jagaya for the amount of torture he is going through now but at the same time i am happy his noble works will get him the biggest reward Ganga's love  for him is so true she will fill his life with so much love and happiness  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

maheshluvkate-nichookedcharuluv_SVLibra123BeautifulSoul_koolsadhu1000tiny15yanks28

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
This new Lal singh looks like a doctor and quite handsome too.Wink

The specs give him a distinguished look. And also well educated looks.

What about Jagya sporting specs? Will it make him look like a man rather than a boy?

Edited by leavesandwaves - 17 August 2013 at 6:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jelena91tiny15yanks28

Libra123 IF-Rockerz
Libra123
Libra123

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Ganga ke baare me usine bataya tha Anandi ko. Maybe he figured out about jagya's feelings too. Waise ganga ke baare jagya ko batana chahiye tha, but CVs ki marzi Anandi ko batayaLOL. Shayad ab bhi anandi ko jaake bolega about Jagya running like crazy.

Yea.. Cvs marzi is killing the story. When jagya came back to jaitser and hospitalized, anandi just missed it.. But lalsingh didnot tell anandi because she is paraya now. But, he tells about Ganga's feelings to anandi instead of telling to jagya or DS. He may again tell jagyas feelings to anandi too when he meets her in the engagement instead of telling to DS...Cvs are really too much...just to involve anandi into everything killing the logic and sense of the story..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedcharuluv_SVtiny15yanks28

Go to top