Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

wah radhaji wah!! (Page 7)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Agreed about Sultan , i would never advocate he should like him

but i feel bad about the way he treats his mother . Really i do . Sikki has an inferior part in the house , perhaps even more so than Bittuji

i feel the most trashy way 2 persons r treated in that house

Radhaji and Sikki .

Deepali treats Sikki like dirt

And RK treats his mom trashily .

I  really don't care if his father was a bigamist , if she was right or wrong to keep facts from him , if she was right or wrong to marry second time ...all the reasons for RK's anger

it is unacceptable to my soul and  breeding that anyone should treat his mother like a dog .

Each time she tries to talk to him he says Bittuji tell this devi this and that

the rudeness is too much . 

I have noticed that weak as he is , Sikki often feels sorry for her and rushes to give her water etc .

Deepali enjoys his mother's insults .

No man has a right to insult his mother like a roadside dog and wallow in self pity , however handsome he looks and howmuchever money he has or whatever fate he has been born into .

So his father committed sucide and was a bigamist . I do not belittle this , do not get me wrong . But far worse has happened to people in the world ...he is healthy , successful , rich , has a mom who loves him and a wife who is always by him .

Maybe this time the mother is blaming him unfairly for once but he has done it once too many times .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 18 August 2013 at 6:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfan_charu_

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Regarding Sikki, he is responsible for his own misery.. He is such a wastrel. RK had a bad childhood, where he secluded himself from all. It's obvious that the Bhatias never treated him well. Still he held himself and rose to the heights of success. While Sikky got a dream life a supporting dad, a loving step mom. And then he got married to the girl of his choice. I like him, his comic acts make me laugh.. Feel bad for him at times..  but if he is treated like trash in that house it's because he asks for it. Why he doesn't make money.. I would hate it if I have to feed my 30+ year old sibling. Then Sikki changes his stances along with Dipali. In fact he owes this respect to RJ as she is the reason he n his wife are enjoying their life-style and making merry on RK's hard earned money.
Bittuji earns his living, he has a major hand in RK's success as RK himself confessed.

I agree that RK was mean to his mom, but did his mom try to reach out to him, the way she should have. If Madhu can make him see reality, why RJ didn't try.. RK was 14 when she got married. I am not against widow remarriage, but did she took her teenaged son into confidence before she forced on him an evil step family. 

I am not justifying RK, but just trying to say that RJ had her faults.. Madhu had to push her to reach out to her own son. Then Madhu warned her that if RK gets to know from elsewhere it would be worse, but she didn't listen.whatever her reason was, it was wrong. It made RK a laughing stock in front of society and in front of his sworn enemy. All this for a man who lives for his pride n ego. 
This is the same man who at his mother's behest was ready to apologize to Madhu at one point. So something must have shaken him.

The last rites drama was way OTT and I can't support it.. But after tat he just gave silent treatment to her. Did he ever abandon her or her step family? He is just an unforgiving person. 
He also does wrong things but goes out of the way to make up for it.. 
What I don't like is that did RJ come n explained to him when he is more receptive. Why a mother doesn't know that which vein she needs to press? Can't she show him her view point of what she went through. But she is again depending on Madhu.

I am not defending RK, but saying that even RJ is making many mistakes. He is a person who needs a lot of work. But nobody seems to be working on it.. And yes, nobody has a right to treat their moms in a bad way.. But it's also seen that moms and significant others get to be the punching bags of a person. RK is definitely pushing it. 

And I don't think that RJ did anything wrong by yelling a him. She knows Madhu is his lifeline.. Whatever she said was loaded with motherly concern about her child's well being. 

Please let me know if you don't want to discuss it further.. I would just stop it here.

DiehardYMfan_charu_

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
My dear . none of the mistakes she supposedly made  from his point of view permits him to treat  his mother , an elder person with so much contempt . He is not God to judge her and decide she is worthy of this level of contempt . Sultan is a gangster and perhaps a very dangerous man , but he treats mothers with respect . He treated his own with kindness and even Radhaji well when she was sick .

You know , i don't watch this serial regularly . I watch it off and on . I  also watch it rather neutrally as it is not exactly my personal favorite . While watching it i feel they should not show a hero treating his mother that way as it is very disturbing .  The Bhatias may have treated him badly but his mother loved him .  Sikki being a wastrel i fully agree on ...he lives off RK . MY point is the only persons who r ok to Radhaji are him and Madhu and of course Bittuji who watches these day in day out insults helplessly . 

The Bhatias may not have exactly loved him

His wife may have understood him more

His father may have had an extra marital affair and an illegitimate child

but none of this warrant such a shabby treatment of his mother .

I genuinely am not his basher , agree that he is handsome and say good luck to all his fans out there who love him . 

Anyways it was nice discussing with u .Smile

DiehardYMfan_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

My dear . none of the mistakes she supposedly made  from his point of view permits him to treat  his mother , an elder person with so much contempt . He is not God to judge her and decide she is worthy of this level of contempt . Sultan is a gangster and perhaps a very dangerous man , but he treats mothers with respect . He treated his own with kindness and even Radhaji well when she was sick .

I understand Kool..what u said abt RK is correct..therez no excuse..but then, I believe, like all other relationships, a parent child relation is not perfect by default...RK and Radha's relation was strained from many years, it's like, they never interacted for 15-17 years...Radha could not reach out to her son & RK never treats anyone with respect including his mom...He's not the conventional hero & many traits abt him are disturbing...he's a man of extremes... this has nothing to do with Sikky or Sultan...both are selfish & do everything for their own benefit , not bec. they respect women ! RK on the other hand is blunt, disrespectful , he's more of in your face types but he's hardly pretentious...

cardio21koolsadhu1000

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Nice views Koolsadhu
Nice to meet you after a long time
I know you are one sensible person so its nice talking to you...

About RK well he keeps on  blaming..Radha is a lot restrained in this manner...

And characterization of RK and every other character in the story has gone weird...his OTTness needed to be restrained at a much early level but the cvs paid no heed(TRPs after all)...
And if RK was not enough I have now seen even MB and Sultans characters gone awry..
The one with the best characterization so far is Deepali I think ..SM is undoubtedly the best actor with the best character on MB!!
And as for Madhu and Padmini not having a sense of whom to befriend ,they did nothing wrong coz at that point Sultan made a good friend!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
DiehardYMfan good to see u after a long timeSmile

That show Sanskaar Dharohar was jinxed i feel from the start LOL

First Yashashri left , then Shamin and now it seems the show is closing down LOL

Do u watch this serial , coz ur views r interesting whether agreeable or not

i especially liked ur views on anti NRI sentiment in Sanskaar

charu dear i fully agree that the mother son relation in MB is not at all perfect but my point is even if it is not the lady deserves basic respect as she is an elder and a mother 

Respect to a mother is not contingent upon a perfect happy relationship but given to that soul for the age and the relationship .

The wife MB has been pretty decent to her always . But i want someone else other than her telling RK  this for once ...i really want him to realise this on his OWN  for once , without the wife's influence , however good it is [ and i admit she is a very good girl .]

The character Sikki can be put to some use . He can be shown telling RK that at least he has an imperfect mother who loves him , he has none [ Dunno where the selfish father has disappered]

I enjoy Sikki's comments . His running commentary makes me laugh . His truthful observations about Deepali make me laugh too . I hope he is shown bonding with Madhu like Bittuji .

Sikki is a wastrel , weak , lives off RK but makes very truthful commentsLOL

Deepali looks beautiful so does MB

I stop seeing when show becomes too filmy . But enjoy some tracks .LOL

DiehardYMfan

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Ya the show is closing down ..it was based on a very weird idea I think and never found it place...

As for this show ya Drashti does look beautiful as MB and so does Deepali(SM) no doubt

Radhaji never got the basic respect she deserved as a mother..I mean..I get RK being annoyed by his mothers marriage when he was of a tender age but Radhaji had tried to resolve the issue many a times and approach the topic as we had seen but it was his demeanour that did not let it happen!!
I am not blaming him but at the same time RJ can also not be blamed
And when RJ primarily suspected RK of a wrongdoing she was not right she was just guessing it and RK had done so many a  times in the past

koolsadhu1000

Go to top