Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

wah radhaji wah!! (Page 6)

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Joined: 03 December 2012
Posts: 6196

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

[QUOTE=cardio21]
in the sea of illogical stuff, this is another one..why does he say that sach pata hota toh Sultan meri zindagi mein na hota Confused mera dimag kharab na hota, main uska khoon na karta..top of it all, Radha fails to explain him the reason...

From what I understand.. Sultan came in this world because of his beloved, colorful dad.. LOL
into his life because of his beloved wife n MIL who don't have a sense of who to befriend.Dead
And he shot him because of his own lack of planning and stupidity.. (Well, I think he was justified in confronting him) but its a fact that he traded his brain for that diabetogenic love filled heart.. 
So, Why blame only RJ? 
Just because he knows that she will never leave her son, no matter what he says or does.. I don't mind it as I always blame my mom for everything that goes wrong.. Mothers n significant others are officially established 'punching bags'. But still he keeps pushing it.. 

@Chiti I know u don't like to hear anything against RK.. And u know I like him a lot too.. But I would always call a spade a spade.. I am not crazy about RJ either, she is a weak and a delusional woman. But being weak is not a crime. And the fact is that she is extremely selfish when it comes to her son and he is the centre of her existence.


Edited by cardio21 - 18 August 2013 at 10:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Joined: 09 October 2010
Posts: 7258

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

But doesn't he do exactly the same thing ...blame his mother for any and everything ...he thought he shot Sultan but he told her it was all bcoz of u LOLLOL she had not told him to go , meet him and fight ...even Madhu had forbidden him ...but he went of his own free will and then blamed his mother ...so i amConfused

ohh that shooting incident..come on he said it so casually..at that time he came to know the truth about his idol,his dad..obviously he was angry with Rji for hiding the truth...upar se the taunting creep Sullu..RK's anger knew no bounds what did you expect him to say at that time "Mom you were so right..give me a tight-wala hugt"Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Joined: 03 December 2012
Posts: 6196

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ForeverForU

[QUOTE=koolsadhu1000]
ohh that shooting incident..come on he said it so casually..at that time he came to know the truth about his idol,his dad..obviously he was angry with Rji for hiding the truth...upar se the taunting creep Sullu..RK's anger knew no bounds what did you expect him to say at that time "Mom you were so right..give me a tight-wala hugt"Silly

I agree with u..that's exactly what RJ's point is.. Her sole connection to RK is leaving.. And she knows the aftermath that RK will go through.. Did she for once say that Madhu won't be able to live without him, or she won't be able to live without her DIL... Wink
The entire hue n cry was about RK's destruction.. May be she overdid a few things but then she is RK's mom, whatever works to get her way.. 
Her main goal is to keep Rishbala together... She loves Madhu too but RK is her priority.. Which is how a normal mom is.. 




Edited by cardio21 - 18 August 2013 at 12:29pm
-Narnia- IF-Dazzler
-Narnia-
-Narnia-

Joined: 09 May 2011
Posts: 4505

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
agree
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Joined: 03 July 2007
Posts: 20976

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
He is always rude to his mom .

If in the middle he was a bit good , due to influence of his wife .

And no , it was not casual but a serious accusation . 

my point is he gives unfair blames all the time , to his wife , Madhu , everyone .

So maybe his mom is giving this time . 


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfan

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Joined: 03 December 2012
Posts: 6196

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

He is always rude to his mom .

If in the middle he was a bit good , due to influence of his wife .

And no , it was not casual but a serious accusation . 

my point is he gives unfair blames all the time , to his wife , Madhu , everyone .

So maybe his mom is giving this time . 



I agree that he is rude to his mom, but he changed on his own when his wife showed him the reality.. Even after the unwedding, he was nice to his mom n taking slaps from her graciously.. So it was not just his wife's influence..

And he still says her ma when talking abt her and even introduced her as his mom to SRK.. 

And when did he blame Madhu for anything? in fact he didn't even blame her  when she deserved it.. 
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Joined: 03 July 2007
Posts: 20976

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
My dear don't misunderstand me .

Neither am i criticising RK nor accusing , just stating fact .

RK's character is only such ...handsome , rich , arrogant , spoilt , constantly giving all around him rather unfair blames . 
He makes mistakes then learns from them .

Fortunately he has a good wife ...thats  the story , right  ?

And that loyal Bittuji .These r the 2 good things in that troubled actor's life .

He learnt to value his wife later but was not he often blaming her in the earlier phase ?

As far as i see , he has constantly blamed his mom , pre Sultan phase he was blaming her for forgetting his dad and doing a second marraige , now he is blaming her for driving him to the point of killing Sultan

how

it seems she kept truth from him so he lost it

now whether some agree to this or not , it is a blame right

he does it many times more than his mother

she may be a weak woman but always does Rishu Rishu and he treats her like trash , in front of wife , Deepali , Sikki , Bittuji , all

He was also blaming Sultan for lying about his father's character

now Sultan may be wrong in many ways

but regarding Mohan Kundra's affair he was right

my only point is he gives out a lot of unfair blames too . If his mother gave once it irks but the way he treats his mother is awful . Even Sikki treats her with more respect than him and of course Madhu . Sikki may be a clown but i think he and Madhu r the only ones who speak with some respect to the elder woman .

Now nothing i said is made up by me or bcoz  i hate the character , i watch the serial off and on with amusement bas .

So u see whatever i said ...shown in the serial .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfan_charu_

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Joined: 03 December 2012
Posts: 6196

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

My dear don't misunderstand me .

Neither am i criticising RK nor accusing , just stating fact .

RK's character is only such ...handsome , rich , arrogant , spoilt , constantly giving all around him rather unfair blames . 
He makes mistakes then learns from them .

Fortunately he has a good wife ...thats  the story , right  ?

And that loyal Bittuji .These r the 2 good things in that troubled actor's life .

He learnt to value his wife later but was not he often blaming her in the earlier phase ?

As far as i see , he has constantly blamed his mom , pre Sultan phase he was blaming her for forgetting his dad and doing a second marraige , now he is blaming her for driving him to the point of killing Sultan

how

it seems she kept truth from him so he lost it

now whether some agree to this or not , it is a blame right

he does it many times more than his mother

she may be a weak woman but always does Rishu Rishu and he treats her like trash , in front of wife , Deepali , Sikki , Bittuji , all

He was also blaming Sultan for lying about his father's character

now Sultan may be wrong in many ways

but regarding Mohan Kundra's affair he was right

my only point is he gives out a lot of unfair blames too . If his mother gave once it irks but the way he treats his mother is awful . Even Sikki treats her with more respect than him and of course Madhu . Sikki may be a clown but i think he and Madhu r the only ones who speak with some respect to the elder woman .

Now nothing i said is made up by me or bcoz  i hate the character , i watch the serial off and on with amusement bas .

So u see whatever i said ...shown in the serial .
I am not labeling u as any hater.. I m sorry if u felt this way.. And actually 3 posts ago I just shared my opinion which is same as yours.. I agree tat I like RK a lot, but still can differentiate between right n wrong. I think RK should be nicer to RJ as she is also a victim of MK's colorful past.

I agree with u on most points but I just want to explain RK's perspective on sultan issue..

- he saw Sultan trying to break his wedding, and could tell that he has hots for his wife..
Within 48 hrs of Madhu telling him off, he came up with the story of MK being his father. I think it's very easy to understand RK's point here.. 
He worships his dad, and then a man who feels for his wife claims himself to be his half brother. Then his mom refuted the story. Which sane kid will believe in the story..
Not many can digest the supersonic changes in life of Sultan.. Didn't u find it hilarious? If we didn't watch those poor acting scenes of his breakdown, and the next scene shown to u was that of the studio, would you believe his story? And specially, when the story was also half baked.
Then Sultan actually hurled accusations on his late dad, so everything he did was his responsibility as a son. 
Once truth came out, he accepted his father's fault and felt bad for his mom.. But then Sultan spoke about his wife in a derogatory manner and everything ensued.

I would never refute that his character is highly flawed,  he definitely has lot of negative attributes, but at the same time his positive attributes can't be ignored. And yes, madhu's love n presence in his life has made him a better person. 



Edited by cardio21 - 18 August 2013 at 5:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
RK RADHAJI FIGHT UPCOMING EPISODE VIDEO

2 3 4 5

Author: tabby999   Replies: 38   Views: 4359

tabby999 38 4359 15 August 2013 at 6:51am by tabby999
RADHAJI BLESSING FOR MADHU VIDEO /WU

2

Author: tabby999   Replies: 12   Views: 1255

tabby999 12 1255 10 August 2013 at 2:52am by amandadsouza95
On location video- Madhu and Radhaji

2 3

Author: Sunsetglow   Replies: 16   Views: 2186

Sunsetglow 16 2186 10 August 2013 at 12:31am by ..FrozenHeart..
SRK showing respect to Radhaji

Author: Neel_M   Replies: 7   Views: 807

Neel_M 7 807 31 July 2013 at 12:40am by .Shree.
RK left radhaji when not well,fool sadakchap

Author: sree.gattu   Replies: 4   Views: 1076

sree.gattu 4 1076 13 July 2013 at 2:18am by cool_sri

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index