Originally posted by Chiti.dsena

Originally posted by Rihan05

<font size="3">Nice post Chiti, agree, she is Madhu"s Mother more than RKSleepyalways blaming Rk for everything happens, inspite of Madhu saying she wants it, she goes to Rk and says Rk will suffer if Madhu leaves, wt shld he do??LOL</font>
<font size="3">P.S agree with ur P.S, finallyWink</font>

Yup rihan..! She's always blaming RK... Sleepy he even tried to stop her but it was madhus mistake.. and still she's blaming him... Dead
Lol.. I was dying to see shaved RK... LOL LOL
Hey Chiti, you dnt cm to RM AT ny moreLOL
LOLLOLits not that... i just dont get enuf time...LOL wait m coming there...LOL
Nw ur best frnd Aman is thereROFL goLOL

what...?? Shocked  and u telling me now...  i just saw him after posting a comment..

ROFL
I replied you the very moment, you said that am going, thats why i left frm hereROFL
ROFLROFL
koi ni...LOL acha lets not chat here.. otherwise my post will get closed for chatting...ROFLROFL why dont you come to RM AT..LOL
Nw i dnt want to cm there, LOL am doing sm workLOL okie wont chat here, ROFL
Will talk to you later, Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Chits_

_Chits_ IF-Rockerz
_Chits_
_Chits_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NehaVdian

She is really sick i hate her soo much all time blaming rishabh as if he is not a human being bloody hell she is rks mom or his enemy accha ho to praise only madhu even if rk does a gud thing no praise for him n bura ho to all wat come n blame him huh delussional person
i doubt if she really is his mom...Stern Smile i dont understand why does she keep blaming him... even if madhu is wrong she still blames RK...
_Chits_ IF-Rockerz
_Chits_
_Chits_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged

<font size="3">Nice post Chiti, agree, she is Madhu"s Mother more than RKSleepyalways blaming Rk for everything happens, inspite of Madhu saying she wants it, she goes to Rk and says Rk will suffer if Madhu leaves, wt shld he do??LOL</font>
<font size="3">P.S agree with ur P.S, finallyWink</font>

Yup rihan..! She's always blaming RK... Sleepy he even tried to stop her but it was madhus mistake.. and still she's blaming him... Dead
Lol.. I was dying to see shaved RK... LOL LOL
Hey Chiti, you dnt cm to RM AT ny moreLOL
LOLLOLits not that... i just dont get enuf time...LOL wait m coming there...LOL
Nw ur best frnd Aman is thereROFL goLOL

what...?? Shocked  and u telling me now...  i just saw him after posting a comment..

ROFL
I replied you the very moment, you said that am going, thats why i left frm hereROFL
ROFLROFL
koi ni...LOL acha lets not chat here.. otherwise my post will get closed for chatting...ROFLROFL why dont you come to RM AT..LOL
Nw i dnt want to cm there, LOL am doing sm workLOL okie wont chat here, ROFL
Will talk to you later, Smile
k..LOL vaise bhi i have to go in five minutes...LOL
c yaa...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rihan05

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Okay Bye ChitiSmile
Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Im sure RK radhaji ko kumbh ke mele se utha laya haiROFL
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

But doesn't he do exactly the same thing ...blame his mother for any and everything ...he thought he shot Sultan but he told her it was all bcoz of u LOLLOL she had not told him to go , meet him and fight ...even Madhu had forbidden him ...but he went of his own free will and then blamed his mother ...so i amConfused

exactly ! Radha is RK's mom afterall LOL kuch bhi ho, they start blaming each other ..

I still don't get it why RK blames Radha but I support him for being angry at her for hiding...whatever the reasons were, Radha should have told him the truth when Sultan spoiled the pooja...

n Radha expects RK to stop Madhu instead of agreeing to her stupid talk n taking a decision in a haste..

Edited by _charu_ - 18 August 2013 at 9:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverForUDiehardYMfan

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Chiti.. This is not about whose fault is it.. 

RJ is RK's mom, and she has confessed it in the past that she wants Madhu in RK's life as only she can be the anchor of his life.. I never had problems with this stance as moms are supposed to be selfish. But still she always opposes him when he is wrong, which is the right thing to do. 

Oppose ur kids, but worry about their betterment.. Unlike that stupid Padmini who supports everything that Madhu does and has no concepts about betterment of daughter as witnessed in the past. Angry

Coming back to RJ, she yelled at RK as she sees something is off with Madhu and RK is not doing enough to stop her. She knows RK is the only one who can get to the root of it and prevent this separation. She doesn't want him to give up n start boozing. 

And we all know that RJ's chiding accompanied by Dips Vodka always jump starts RK's brain and so it did.. Wink

Also, RK continues to blame her even though she has been the biggest victim of MK's past. He should also try to get over his dhokhas n what not. So both the mom n son are alike. In fact RJ is still thinking about his betterment. I don't think her yelling at him was wrong, as she is scared that he will again tread on the path of self-destruction.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfanLooteri_Dulhan_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

Also, RK continues to blame her even though she has been the biggest victim of MK's past. He should also try to get over his dhokhas n what not. So both the mom n son are alike. In fact RJ is still thinking about his betterment. I don't think her yelling at him was wrong, as she is scared that he will again tread on the path of self-destruction.

in the sea of illogical stuff, this is another one..why does he say that sach pata hota toh Sultan meri zindagi mein na hota Confused mera dimag kharab na hota, main uska khoon na karta..top of it all, Radha fails to explain him the reason...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfancardio21

Go to top