Maaneet OS-A Night To Remember Contd. UPDATED Pt3/Pg4 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago

Hi all. Guys not fair yaar... out of 162 only 30 around likes & comments. Very unfair & disappointing.   😔  I know I was gone for long but yaar I updated because many of you had asked me for this. And now this response is disappointing. 😒  So, bachcha log please be little more generous. 😊

Part # 3

Geet kept gaping at Maan trying to decipher the emotions she was feeling & whatever Maan said. She found Maan looking at her expectantly & all she could say to him was, "Itna pyar karte hain aap mujhse aur mujhe kabhi kuch pata nahi chalne diya. Kabse karte hain aap mujhse itna pyar?" to which Maan just smiled & said,"Hamesha se!"

**********************************************************************************************************

Geet was still way too stunned to react. It was beyond her imagination. She knew that Maan cares for her but he loves her so very much was something unknown. And then his confession had totally blown her away. How could he love her so much in such a short span of time. They have known each other for barely 6 months. But then his words drew her attention he said he had been in love since they met. That means for so long he was hiding his feelings. Geet was so much engrossed in her thoughts that she totally forgot Maan who was watching her expecting her to say something & her not so famous silence scared him. What if she doesn't love him? He got a grip over his fear & shook her softly bringing out of her thoughts. " What happened Geet? Tumhe bura toh nahi laga. I know main kuch zyada he bol gaya. I am sor..." he was silenced as Geet kept her index finger on his lips shutting him & said, "Chup! Bilikul Chup!" shocking Maan. He thought is she mimicking me!

Credit to my friend~who gives us numerous wonderful creations. 😊

**********************************************************************************************************

Maan instantly shut his mouth getting scared of what to come next. Well, yeah the Maan Singh Khurrana was scared of his own wife...correction his Sherni! Geet glared him angrily taking  the hell out of him. She spoke still glaring him, " Maan you know me for almost 6 months now, right ?" He just obediently nodded yes. Geet was finding it really funny to witness a scared MSK but it's time for payback she thought evilly. She cntd. " And we are married for more than 4 months, correct ?" He again nodded not knowing where all this going. Geet remved her finger from his lips & looked in his eyes, " then why you never said anything to me till now? What the hell you were waiting for, haan? Aise toh bada kehte hain mujhe that I should not hide anything from you aur khud ko dekho. You had hidden such a big thing from me. How could you.?" She asked showing how disappointed she was. Her eyes became moist making Maan alarmed & he instantly cupped her face his palms, "Hey Geet, please don't cry. I know I should have told you before but I was afraid what if you did not reciprocate my feelings & mistook them. I could have taken your denial but not on the cost of the trust that you have on me. But today when I once again found you in danger I couldn't stop my heart & everything came out. Geet please do not misunderstand me. I truly love you but you are not bound to reciprocate. We will be friends like this always. I will never force you into this relation  but do not leave me, else I will die."

Tachhak!!!! The whole surrounding echoed with a loud sound & Maan stood shocked holding his cheek which just recently had experienced a tight SLAP from Geet.

Guys imagine Geet is holding Maan's collar & same expressions.

Geet held his collar & spoke angrily, "How dare you talk about dying? You have no right on your life. It belongs me. Samjhe aap! Badi assani se keh diya Geet, I love you. If you love me then how could you think of dying leaving me alone. Itna he samajh paye hain aap apni Geet ko. You say that you can read my eyes then how come you can't read the love for you in my eyes, haan. Boliye Maan. You gave such long speech on your love but still didn't know your LOVE. " saying so she turned away crying silently. Maan came back to his senses & well acted really fast. He went in front of her & said, "Apne Maan se mooh mod rahi ho. Par Geet tum chahe jitni koshish karlo par tumhara Maan tumhe khud se door nahi hone dega. I Love you Geet & I am sorry for hurting you but now I will not let you shed anymore tears because of my stupidity." saying so he wiped off the tears & engulfed her in his warm embrace while Geet gave in willingly. After a while Maan broke the silence, "waise Geet I must say you are very strong." Geet looked upto his face confusingly, when Maan spoke patting his cheek which Geet had slapped, "Zor ka jhatka".

Geet instantly realized what she did & said, "I am sorry Maan". "shhh... Geet. You have every right on me. You can hit me, curse me, love me. But since you have already cursed & hit me I think you should now love me." he said winking at her making her blush & she hid her face in his chest shying away. Maan laughed at her plight & hugged her tightly & said, "Oh Geet, I love you so very much."

Both forgot the track of time & were still standing in each other's arms when Maan spoke, " Geet, don't you have to say something." Geet though knew what he is hinting but nodded no. "this unfair Geet." Maan said scoffingly. Geet giggled & said, "everything is fair in lo.." she stopped while Maan held is breath & Geet said, " everything is fair in war & this is world war." Maan loosened the hug & glared her & turned away while Geet came near him & softly kissed on his cheek (same cheek) & ran away shocking Maan.

Pre-cap: Scroll down

This is it guys. I hope you all liked it. But the very number of likes & comments show my isn't good enough 😭. Is that so? I wish to get around 70 likes out 162 people who are in my buddy list.

Note for Next Part: Guys, I am not keeping it secret. It's going to be the consummation of their love/marriage. Since, I have not written any romantic part till now I was to know your wishes. Please give me suggestion & let me know what type of update you want in next part. Do you want me to give a detailed part about their romance or shall I stick to the conventional filmy way. It's up to you all. Mention here or message me. I am all open to your suggestions.

Edited by anky_s - 10 years ago
Lovely update👏
geet teasing his style...😉
Maaneet confession awesome😳
Loved their moment😳
Continue soon
Eagerly waiting for next part
Thanks for pm🤗
lovely update
they confess their love n geet ka karara slap to maan maza aaya😆😆😆
firstly tanx for the update
im just wating for itt
i dont no y luv dis os of urs a lot
dis story has sumthing in it n im luving it
lovd da conversation between maan n geet
n geet using famous dialoge of maan "chup bilkul chup" i found it damn funny 
n zhor ka zatka bhi haha 
felt gud by reading dis update
already waiting for next update...
awesome update buddy
finally thy confessed
do cont soon
thnx fr d pm
cute part😊
geet slapped maan ..bcoz he spoke about dying😃
maan waiting for geet to tell that she loves him..geet too smart😉
awesome, amazing part
loved it
loved conversation between Maaneet
that was really cute update...nd lolz she really slapped him...nd didn't even realised...now that's jst too
thappad pad gaye na...sherni se panga...haan...

awesome n wonderful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update n fr d pm also...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...

Superb dear...
Loved t update..
Zor ka jhatka was cool..
Lol