Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 353 Discussion: 17th August 2013 (Page 6)

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Notice how they are so careful to not have any hints thrown about the way forward. Rji throughout her harangue, not once did she mention...Madhu must have a reason, have you asked her, find out what is going on. She just went on about how RK would suffer without Madhu...actually quite a pointless yelling at. 
But it is now to their disadvantage because  people are losing interest in general. I hope they realise they need to have enough viewers to watch their mysterious twist when it revealsAngry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1soni28dvs_smiRKShazzieaan-rishblacklamboriver123Vipisa_charu_..sairat..leelaa9

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Did the director who was shooting the scene with RK when Madhu came and gave her historic four slaps turn into a divorce lawyer in anticipation of being of 'help' in separating these two when they eventually get married? that too he has managed to finish the law course in record time (or maybe he already had a law degree before he entered the films.

If you are wondering what I am talking about take a look at this to see Sultan's divorce lawyer overseeing the shooting of the scene where RK says his famous lines of Tum hi mera ishq etc etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_WuSBO5AVg

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanmasan1dvs_smiRKVipisaShazzieaan-risharshisfan..sairat.._charu_leelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Did the director who was shooting the scene with RK when Madhu came and gave her historic four slaps turn into a divorce lawyer in anticipation of being of 'help' in separating these two when they eventually get married? that too he has managed to finish the law course in record time (or maybe he already had a law degree before he entered the films.

If you are wondering what I am talking about take a look at this to see Sultan's divorce lawyer overseeing the shooting of the scene where RK says his famous lines of Tum hi mera ishq etc etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_WuSBO5AVg

Good observation.LOLBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1dvs_smiRK_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

When is Charu coming back? I m sure she would like to add on Bhai's leechad expression... LOL

Blah ! Why would I comment on the leechad expression? ROFL baaki sab marr gaye hain?

4-5 days passed by ...but I was really very happy to watch MB on Saturday ..dil khush ho gaya Day Dreaming the main reason is that I got to know why I like MB so much..bec. of the unconventional hero & the vamp & a different heroine (who hardly acts sane) ..pehle unwedding, phir pyar , phir kasme waade, phir divorce, phir mood change ho gaya LOL he's the only reason I enjoy MB so much..

this is what I liked in these 3-4 episodes..

1) thursday, friday were Bhailess Day Dreaming Sat. had a glimpse of the chichora don..but passable..RK burning the divorce papers with all those dialogues (surprise gift, return gift LOL) was wonderful...

2) Sat. was the best. episode...Bhai was absent so the story progressed or rather dragged, but the sequence of events were logical..someone talked about the "legal proceedings" in a divorce case..

3) Radha and RK's scene was awesome...pointless talk from Radha and a befitting reply from RK..best actress in a supporting role ROFL Why not ask Madhu to stop it?

4) I didn't like Dips spying on Radha and Madhu and giving running commentary on their convo (totally pointless) but liked her scene with Sikky where she was drunk & celebrating her victory ..LOL

5) Madhu faking love for Sultan is disgusting as ever..this is the reason for the falling TRPs..out of 10  good options, she chose the worst..and why? she wants RK to live but how ? with this humiliation, betrayal , he'll never be happy.. a better option wud be that she tells Sultan that the moment he will kill RK, she will kill herself ..now when s he decided to divorce RK, she should be ready with the excuses...or is she doing this purposely ? throwing hints so that someone figures out her problem?

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmansubashnimasan1hansa22river123Shazzieaan-rishsoni28dvs_smiRKarshisfan..sairat..leelaa9rekha.366

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

5) Madhu faking love for Sultan is disgusting as ever..this is the reason for the falling TRPs..out of 10  good options, she chose the worst..and why? she wants RK to live but how ? with this humiliation, betrayal , he'll never be happy.. a better option wud be that she tells Sultan that the moment he will kill RK, she will kill herself ..now when s he decided to divorce RK, she should be ready with the excuses...or is she doing this purposely ? throwing hints so that someone figures out her problem?

Charu, welcome back!  EDT was lonely without you!

@bold - it occurred to me too -  that perhaps the objective in bringing up his name is to give  a clue to whoever is actually paying attention.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dvs_smiRK_charu_leelaa9

-MAS- Senior Member
-MAS-
-MAS-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Link to Episode 354 Discussion: 19th August 2013

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3706975

Go to top