Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 353 Discussion: 17th August 2013 (Page 5)

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

At this point, they need to show Rishbala together against the villain, as this was the track audience was hoping to see before giving up on it..

Absolutely.   One would hope that the CVs are going to do something about that. 

BTW, another RK-ism I liked tremendously today was after that classic mood swing dialogue, he nonchalantly walks away with a "See you at home" to a bewildered Madhu.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

soni28dvs_smiRKblacklamboShazziearshisfancardio21_charu_leelaa9

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

[QUOTE=cardio21]

BTW, another RK-ism I liked tremendously today was after that classic mood swing dialogue, he nonchalantly walks away with a "See you at home" to a bewildered Madhu.

Those last few minutes of todays episode was like an oasis of hope in this desert of depressing and a sadistic track.. May I dare to hope for some positivity. Ermm

And yes I loved that conge in the precap!! It was so RK ish.. And madhu's expression to it was just fab.. Actually I felt bad for her for a moment. It was the same expression she gave after RK burnt those damned divorce papers..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniShazziesoni28dvs_smiRKblacklamboriver123arshisfanNeel_M_charu_leelaa9

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

[QUOTE=cardio21]

Those last few minutes of todays episode was like an oasis of hope in this desert of depressing and a sadistic track.. May I dare to hope for some positivity. Ermm

And yes I loved that conge in the precap!! It was so RK ish.. And madhu's expression to it was just fab.. Actually I felt bad for her for a moment. It was the same expression she gave after RK burnt those damned divorce papers..

I loved only that one line..See you at home'. Otherwise, I've become so cynical that I feel this clean shaven look is another lollypop, thrown at us. They have lost the plot completely, not even the falling TRPS are budging them from what they want to show...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmansubashniShazziedvs_smiRKblacklamboriver123soni28cardio21arshisfan_charu_leelaa9

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

[QUOTE=cardio21][QUOTE=river123][QUOTE=cardio21]

I loved only that one line..See you at home'. Otherwise, I've become so cynical that I feel this clean shaven look is another lollypop, thrown at us. They have lost the plot completely, not even the falling TRPS are budging them from what they want to show...

Exactly Sounds! But that precap can go in 2 directions..
- either Madhu gets scared and rushes to RK's side thus confirming RK's doubts about this divorce
- or her worst fears are strengthened and he continues that Sultan chant, thus annoying RK n the audience..

I would have been more hopeful if my sensibilities were not played with a few episodes ago, where RK believed her claims of Sultan being alive.. But that was a faint flicker before the tube light was fused.. So I would still wait for a few episodes before raising my hopes too high.

But it doesn't take a genius to guess that only RK in his smart n perceptive avatar and Rishbala togetherness can resurrect the rapidly plummeting TRPs..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmansubashniShazzieblacklamboriver123soni28dvs_smiRKForeverForUarshisfan..sairat.._charu_leelaa9

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Hope the return of R.K is not the usual lollipop offered. Smart R.K. is back. Intelligent R.K?  We  will have to wait and watch.. Pivotal precap .an indicator for the shows direction in coming weeks .@ Soundarya  I share your cynicism. If falling TRPs mean anything Sultan should have followed Mukund long back.@ Cardio. I have no hopes on Madhu. She will proceed for divorce with vehemence with irritating dialogues. As of now I am not sure she would regain my love and trust even  if she shoots Sultan with  rage and disgust so far missing. in her expressions.

Edited by subashni - 17 August 2013 at 10:35pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanShazzieriver123soni28_charu_

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Bookmark!

Only thing worth commenting about was the change in RK, he refused to sign the papers. LOL

soni28Shazziearshisfan_charu_leelaa9

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
RK's mood swing give me a slim hope that he is back, but needs to wait for next week...Confused

Shazzieriver123arshisfanennishetleelaa9

blacklambo IF-Dazzler
blacklambo
blacklambo

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

I liked the whole turnaround at the end of the episode with RK-ism as cherry on top of the cake.  The tide appears to be turning favorably.  A slow and impactful start but hopefully one that reaches the desired completion soon.  

Sikki, not expecting much but I hope you made notes of how to make your wife do your bidding.  It is not that hard, really!

Dips, celebrating too soon...aren't you the smart one!

Rji, good job throwing RK's glass on the floor and drumming some sense into him.  You go lady!

RK, back to original look and hopefully the jump start of your brain!

Madhu, hold on bcoz life support system will soon start to kick in!

S, I will refrain my comments on this one!Wink

All in all, pleased with the turn of events in the episode and hoping for giant strides in the right direction.

Edited by blacklambo - 18 August 2013 at 6:00pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanShazzieaan-rishriver123soni28dvs_smiRKarshisfanennishet_charu_..sairat..leelaa9

Go to top