Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 353 Discussion: 17th August 2013 (Page 4)

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshisfan

Originally posted by cardio21

[QUOTE=arshisfan][QUOTE=cardio21]

I still love Rishbala, coz there could not be love story without both of them, but Rk has always been my favourite and my hopes right now are only on him, because Madhu as you said is lost somewhere. I used to love her when she was giving it back to Deepali whenever the latter taunted her, i used to love the Madhu that would never stay with arms crossed and give it back to anyone, even to the superstar.

God, i can't believe it, she used to interfere in others matters to push them to do the right thing (the mukund dixit era) while she souldn't have interfered since Mukund's family was ready to settle things with Rk and now when the matter is about her own life look at her helpless in the name of love, Oh please, the old madhu would have thought of something be it stupid or not to beat sultan, at least not stand like this without doing anything at all but destroying a long awaited and difficultely owned trust of her husband. If only she tells it to Rk, actually I agree with what Rk said today  "he thought she understands him", but she fully doen't and if she really did she would have been sure that right kameena would beat that Sultan by setting a trap this time and not getting all worked up to go to fight or to kill Sultan.

I liked the kameena Madhu too, when she turned the tables over deepali in the pre- proposal party. This was one shrewd Madhu, I don't like her behaviour since the Shivdat marathi drama, the way she just got fooled!!

Anyway, i'm not that impatient for her comeback right now, but I want my Rk back abi ki abi!!!

I love Rishbala as well.. In fact I love the two crazies equally.. Can't wait for this gangster to leave so that I can have our Madhu back.. 
But my love is not blind that I will clap on 'Mein Pagal hoon' speeches or appreciate the unwedding.. 
Madhu has really been butchered a lot to justify this glorified extra..

- a girl who wanted punishment for a hit n run is cool with a criminal twisting necks and saves him from police
- to save a criminal, she will pose the innocent Chawl people to imminent danger..
- for her a cold blooded murderer can be equated to a hapless pregnant female 
- a working class man trying to do his job when hung upside down by a criminal doesn't even make her flinch, in fact she gives him a disgusted look.. For what?
- when a gangster holds a gun at the man she loves, she stops him with those soft looks n touches
- a criminal hits her husband and she complains why he is being rude to her..barf!
- her husband n MIL are traumatized by an accusation (was not proven at that point), but she was busy sympathizing with a criminal and a mentally challenged woman with a half baked story.
- then without caring for her husband's emotions, she wants to get the enemies to his house not her FIL's house
- now instead of killing a criminal or trying to expose him, she is ready to leave her husband to die without putting up a strong fight..

After all this, I can't appreciate or accept her actions.. The same way I didn't accept the unwedding..

Edited by cardio21 - 17 August 2013 at 2:13pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanShazziesoni28dvs_smiRKriver123arshisfan..sairat..susan7_charu_leelaa9

arshisfan IF-Rockerz
arshisfan
arshisfan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

I love Rishbala as well.. In fact I love the two crazies equally.. Can't wait for this gangster to leave so that I can have our Madhu back.. 
But my love is not blind that I will clap on 'Mein Pagal hoon' speeches or appreciate the unwedding.. 
Madhu has really been butchered a lot to justify this glorified extra..

- a girl who wanted punishment for a hit n run is cool with a criminal twisting necks and saves him from police
- to save a criminal, she will pose the innocent Chawl people to imminent danger..
- for her a cold blooded murderer can be equated to a hapless pregnant female 
- a working class man trying to do his job when hung upside down by a criminal doesn't even make her flinch, in fact she gives him a disgusted look.. For what?
- when a gangster holds a gun at the man she loves, she stops him with those soft looks n touches
- a criminal hits her husband and she complains why he is being rude to her..barf!
- her husband n MIL are traumatized by an accusation (was not proven at that point), but she was busy sympathizing with a criminal and a mentally challenged woman with a half baked story.
- then without caring for her husband's emotions, she wants to get the enemies to his house not her FIL's house
- now instead of killing a criminal or trying to expose him, she is ready to leave her husband to die without putting up a strong fight..

After all this, I can't appreciate or accept her actions.. The same way I didn't accept the unwedding..

• So true, actually, the unwedding was hard to digest to everyone, yes we loved right kameena but we tolerated his actions, as a change of what is presented in other shows, when they were out of hate and before his confession, before she saves his life giving him blood, before she takes care of him, being ready to leave everything for him, wasn't this enough for him to forget about these 4 stupid slaps, wasn't the 4 phere wedding and the great amount of humiliations post 4 phere wedding enough to douse his ego and his thirst for revenge, Cvs can think twice before presenting something this shocking in the name of big twist. If only they gave us a valid reason to the unwedding we could still understand but only revenge and ego, no no; after all what they went through together including balraj drama, it wasn't convincing at all!!!
  • Well me too, i never shifted Sulbala, not even when they portrayed Sultan as being golden hearted  with a sad past that obliged him to be what he is, nonsense, we are what we make of ourselves, he could have worked as a waiter, mechanic, vendor of napkins... anything many o children, orphans do it,  and try to earn their lifes respectfully well i don"t say that many of these poor people don"t do illegal things, but not all of them and not to the limit of killing people.
  • Madhu irritated me that time, with those helpless looks to Sultan (the mar jawan sequence too, uperse they spoiled the danse sequence by interupting it all the timeAngry), and yes she shouldn't have brought Sultan  to chawl, i would understand her bringing aryan but not sultan, and this habit of her every now and then visiting sutan's house and sharing with a man she barely knows her personal life 's details and plans against her ex-husband, that was Dead, I didn"t like her looks to sultan when he pointed the gun on Rk, but let's say she was trying to calm him down, although i don"t like these puppy looks, and i liked her yelling at him after on the phone, telling him not interfere between her and RK, but then madhu got sad because she hurted Sultan talking about his wife, a wife he seems he forgot she ever existed.  
  • Being a heart thinking person, and  emotionnaly shaked at that moment, i can understand some of her actions, but not to the extent of bringing that gangster to chawl, she should have severed all the ties with that man, the moment his son got well  Not having him as  friendAngry Now she is paying the cost expensively.
  • Actually i wouldn't have been against a jaleousy track after the unwedding, they could have brought some decent man, maybe even from the film industry since all her family members are juniors artists, we can imagine many ways of their fist encounter, he might be a director, or even better a producer who would see her talent somehow and her kindness as well, and fall for her, this could have been a way for both heroine track and jaleousy track and we could see a lot of drama, maybe him bringing Rk as the lead of the film madhu gonna star in and since they both have already singed a contract and also because implicetly they still long for each other, they carry on with doing the film, we can also suppose that this producer didn't know about their past ( he was abroad or something) and inquiring he knows Rk is the happening superstar in india, but for his film he needs an innocent looking, still with a strong character and talented actress. we can imagine both Rk-Madhu not revealing their past to the producer, but this latter at the same time gets attracted to madhu and even shares his thoughts with RK...

Anyway i keep dreaming here, i wish i  had enough ideas to right some FF,OS or SS on this LOL, I'm kidding it's just a way to say that they could have done many interesting things with their unique story but they screwed it all up with that endless Bhai Track

Edited by arshisfan - 18 August 2013 at 8:11am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanShazzieriver123soni28dvs_smiRK..sairat..leelaa9

-MAS- Senior Member
-MAS-
-MAS-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Just a quick very friendly reminder to all of our wonderful contributors about quoting guidelines.  Please refrain from quoting long posts in full, try and select the portions relevant to your comments. 

If you are quoting a post that appears on the same page, you don't need to quote the entire text of that post - simply delete the text of the post, while keeping the part with the name of the poster.  That way, we all will understand which post you are referring to.  Many of our readers are viewing the thread over the phone, and it will make it easier for them, as well as all of us.  

Thanks so much! Smile

dvs_smiRKriver123arshisfancardio21_charu_..sairat..leelaa9

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MAS-

Got it!  WinkLOL

Edited by river123 - 17 August 2013 at 5:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_leelaa9

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
On another note, for some reason, I'm starting to feel quite optimistic about next week.  Maybe it was Dips words about "Sabr ka phal..."  but am feeling like there might finally be some good movement. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanShazziedvs_smiRKarshisfancardio21_charu_..sairat..leelaa9

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

On another note, for some reason, I'm starting to feel quite optimistic about next week.  Maybe it was Dips words about "Sabr ka phal..."  but am feeling like there might finally be some good movement. 

As long as they keep RK in his element, I have a faint hope.. But lately CVs have lost my trust.. But will try to maintain my optimism abt this track.. 
Can't stand Bhai or his presence any more...Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanShazziedvs_smiRKriver123soni28arshisfan_charu_..sairat..leelaa9

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

As long as they keep RK in his element, I have a faint hope.. But lately CVs have lost my trust.. But will try to maintain my optimism abt this track.. 
Can't stand Bhai or his presence any more...Angry

RK in his element is what is going to keep the show going.  He is the reason why I  felt good about today's episode.  As of now, Madhu looks hopeless, but am hoping that CVs find a way to redeem her by bringing the fiery woman back. 

I can't stand the creepy LV anymore either.  Hopefully the character will, as widely reported, be out when this track ends at the end of the month.  If not, I'm offically going to throw in the towel.  Angry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanShazziedvs_smiRKsoni28arshisfancardio21ForeverForU_charu_..sairat..leelaa9

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

[QUOTE=cardio21]

RK in his element is what is going to keep the show going.  He is the reason why I  felt good about today's episode.  As of now, Madhu looks hopeless, but am hoping that CVs find a way to redeem her by bringing the fiery woman back. 

I can't stand the creepy LV anymore either.  Hopefully the character will, as widely reported, be out when this track ends at the end of the month.  If not, I'm offically going to throw in the towel.  Angry

I agree! U won't be alone.. Ouch
RK n Rishbala are the USP of the show. And his character has been butchered n sidelined just to make the LV feel better about his role, which has done its share of damage. 
At this point, they need to show Rishbala together against the villain, as this was the track audience was hoping to see before giving up on it..

shanmanShazzieriver123dvs_smiRKarshisfan_charu_leelaa9

Go to top