Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 353 Discussion: 17th August 2013 (Page 3)

tinkerred10 IF-Dazzler
tinkerred10
tinkerred10

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Epi was totally boring but I'm happy that my chikna kamina is back and back with his mood swings;)
RK dear you are my last hope don't let me down

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soni28dvs_smiRKriver123_charu_leelaa9

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshisfan

Originally posted by cardio21

I loved these mood swings too, actually for me Rk is the only worthwatching character in this show right now, he has always been, but now i watch the show only for Rk, Radha is ok these days, but surprises happen only with Rk!!!
with Rk expect the unexpectable

I used to watch it for Rishbala.. But now I only watch it for RK.. Madhu is lost somewhere when she harbored a gangster in the Chawl.. And after that she gives a few appearances here n there but till that clunky gangster in the show, we will never get our Madhu back.. That parasite can't have an existence without butchering madhu's character .. Angry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanShazzieriver123soni28dvs_smiRKarshisfan..sairat..susan7_charu_leelaa9

arshisfan IF-Rockerz
arshisfan
arshisfan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by arshisfan

I loved these mood swings too, actually for me Rk is the only worthwatching character in this show right now, he has always been, but now i watch the show only for Rk, Radha is ok these days, but surprises happen only with Rk!!!
with Rk expect the unexpectable

I used to watch it for Rishbala.. But now I only watch it for RK.. Madhu is lost somewhere when she harbored a gangster in the Chawl.. And after that she gives a few appearances here n there but till that clunky gangster in the show, we will never get our Madhu back.. That parasite can't have an existence without butchering madhu's character .. Angry

I still love Rishbala, coz there could not be love story without both of them, but Rk has always been my favourite and my hopes right now are only on him, because Madhu as you said is lost somewhere. I used to love her when she was giving it back to Deepali whenever the latter taunted her, i used to love the Madhu that would never stay with arms crossed and give it back to anyone, even to the superstar.

God, i can't believe it, she used to interfere in others matters to push them to do the right thing (the mukund dixit era) while she souldn't have interfered since Mukund's family was ready to settle things with Rk and now when the matter is about her own life look at her helpless in the name of love, Oh please, the old madhu would have thought of something be it stupid or not to beat sultan, at least not stand like this without doing anything at all but destroying a long awaited and difficultely owned trust of her husband. If only she tells it to Rk, actually I agree with what Rk said today  "he thought she understands him", but she fully doen't and if she really did she would have been sure that right kameena would beat that Sultan by setting a trap this time and not getting all worked up to go to fight or to kill Sultan.

I liked the kameena Madhu too, when she turned the tables over deepali in the pre- proposal party. This was one shrewd Madhu, I don't like her behaviour since the Shivdat marathi drama, the way she just got fooled!!

Anyway, i'm not that impatient for her comeback right now, but I want my Rk back abi ki abi!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanShazzieriver123soni28dvs_smiRKcardio21_charu_leelaa9

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Dear all, I just put up my review on page 1, if you would like to read it Smile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_leelaa9

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
When is Charu coming back? I m sure she would like to add on Bhai's leechad expression... LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dvs_smiRKriver123_charu_leelaa9

arshisfan IF-Rockerz
arshisfan
arshisfan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

I started watching today's epsiode with trepidation (after reading the writeup) but ended up liking it.     The big reason was  - who else - RK.   He's baack!  I can feel it in my bones.  And looking pretty darn devastating with that beard off.   Today's episode provided him with several clues, which hopefully he will recognize as such, and pull together at some point in his head.    
  • Radhaji was barking up the wrong tree - trying to convince RK to not divorce Madhu (even though Madhu is the one asking for it.)   But her words probably had some effect in reinforcing to him what he is potentially losing.
  • Sikky's lucky day:   
    • Dips, intoxicated with joy (and helped along by liquor), offers to grant a bemused Sikky whatever he wants (in case anyone has any doubts about what was on offer, those come hither looks would clarify everything.Wink)   The poor guy can't believe his luck, and presumably wants to build up to the moment, so switches on music for them to dance. 
    • LV calls, but of course our dear dense Sikky doesn't put two and two together.
    • Sultan's beatific expression when Dips tells him that Madhu told RK that she loves Sultan was truly hilarious.  The delusional vermin looks like he's beginning to believe it all, and is counting his chickens.
    • At this stage, Sikky has witnessed and been privy to a lot of information.  Will he at some point make some sense of it, or at the very least, blurt it out at an opportune moment? 
  • Sleazy divorce lawyer, yet another stooge of LV shows up with new divorce papers for Madhu.  Says this a simple case.  Ha!  We've heard that one before!  I found him quite repulsive.   Could totally believe him being one of those underworld connection lawyers. 
  • At court, our dashing RK  Cool was watching Madhu closely.  Loved his volte-face - refusing to sign on divorce papers.   Nice!    And the "not in the mood to sign" was too much!
  • To everyone who's been wondering about timelines, a couple of observations:
    1. RK and Madhu have been married for 2 months in MB land.
    2. 15 days more for this drama to continue.  Am hoping that means, end of this month.  

The Precap:  Masked angry Sultan (was that a dupatta? ROFL)   A speeding car barely missing RK.  Am hoping that this is yet another piece of the puzzle that RK is going to store in his head.  

@red, I was also wondering, when Sikky picked up the phone, if he is gonna know that Sultan is alive and i thought will it be Sikky who will disclose the truth, but then he gave the phone to Dips, well i hope he blurts something about the S and the voice after, but just as a clue to Rk because i want my Right kameena's toughts process to uncover the truth not Sikky.

@Bold I so hope that Madhu runs towards Rk with anxiousness asking him "RK tum teek ho haina!!" with full caring expressions then Rk would definitely know that all what happened before  sirf ek natak tha
!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanaan-rishriver123soni28dvs_smiRKcardio21_charu_..sairat..leelaa9

dvs_smiRK IF-Dazzler
dvs_smiRK
dvs_smiRK

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was indeed a worthy watch in terms of something happening. It is so good to have RK back in the avatar we can affiliate with and harks us to that individual who observed, thought and then carried out actions. Cool Felt it was a tale of two halves for RK, despondently unresponsive easing his pain with drink which was then followed by a freshened purposeful RK at the court. This may be wishful thinking, but as Madhu was was signing the papers, her pause and tightening of pen grip seemed to have been observed by RK. Hope this played a part in his refusal to comply seeing some slight hint of a duress. Ermm The precap showing RK being skimmed by the passing car, leaving him in discomfort. If Madhu does indeed run to him with concern, will he question his mind and set in motion the connection of dots. Wink I sincerely hope so. Rest of the episode, Dips and Sikki drunk filler was humorous and am not interested in what table cloth disguise had to say. 

Edited by dvs_smiRK - 17 August 2013 at 1:22pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanShazzieriver123soni28arshisfancardio21..sairat.._charu_leelaa9

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

When is Charu coming back? I m sure she would like to add on Bhai's leechad expression... LOL

I think mid next week.

Edited by river123 - 17 August 2013 at 2:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_leelaa9

Go to top