Frequent Posters

dash_aryan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
RK Awesome...Radhaji was good...
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Watched only the last two scenes and precap after reading Tanu's update and making sure that Sultan had no dialogues and nothing but a glimpse in that duration.πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

But completely satisfied.😳 RK was cleanshaven, and in a smart non-bedhead hairstyle.😲 Emphasis on the cleanshaven. And the Right Kameena's attitude was back.⭐️
Loved it.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Note to self - not expecting any content or sense in the story, and will be pleasantly shocked if any sense turns up retroactively.🀒

Tired of waiting for RK and Madhu to rediscover his shrewdness (retroactively) and her courage, both of which have seemed to be missing for this track so far - and if commenced with now, that still leaves the episodes of this track till this point to be senseless.πŸ₯±

Just going to enjoy charisma, stellar performance, and awesome dialogues ⭐️ - and accept any sensible storyline development as an unexpected and surprise benefit.😊

Edited by leelaa9 - 10 years ago
Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: cardio21

Can't analyze anything as the track is hell annoying...

But Mood swings!! Muah! Muah!! Muah!! 

And sadakchaap Bhai addressed as Sir.. πŸ€ͺ

I loved these mood swings too, actually for me Rk is the only worthwatching character in this show right now, he has always been, but now i watch the show only for Rk, Radha is ok these days, but surprises happen only with Rk!!!
with Rk expect the unexpectable

Edited by arshisfan - 10 years ago
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
sikki dips dancing.liked their dance...music on.   dips telling sultan that madhu told rk ki woh tumse pyaar karti hai...i m hoping dips convo with sultan got recorded...i know i m expecting too much...rk had that sexy devilish grin on his face
Survival thumbnail
Rk is my hope, he has always been in terms of that show, i didn't hate him  even during the unwedding track coz whatever he does he does it with style, even who they called psycho Rk blackmailing madhu didn"t bother me, do u really think that if he went the way  "i'm sorry, forgive me", she would have forgiven him? I dont know, but i like all Rk's shades, especially Right kameena, moderated right kameena with heart, and my moodyswinging wala Rk!!

Take on the episode, not much to say :

• Radha-Rk scene : good at least we won't hate radha and consider that she is dumb or does nothing to help the couple, but she should not blame him that much as he is not the way to ask divorce but maybe even knowing that she thinks that madhu won't spill the beans easily so Rk is the only one who has the style and the twisted methods and means to disclose madhu's hidden truth. I was a little bit indifferent during this scene thanks to spoiler video i already saw 3 days ago .
  • Sikki-dips what to say, i don't understan the contradiction between Sikky's dialogues which are full of wisdom  ( Tum itna kyun muskura rahi ho.. kya chaal hai..jisko chupa rahi ho) and his actions which are stupid, actions of a spineless dumb man, seriously he couldn"t recognize sultan's voice with S as the name of the contact, and he is wife easily shut him up when he said i'm your husband and if you don"t tell me then..let's danse!!". I so loved the jaleous Sikky who was blackmailing his wife when he saw her hugging Rk, but I guess Cvs don"t want Sikky to turn intelligent coz if he was, then he would have discovered all his wife games manay months ago, and many of these games wouldn't have even existed.
  • Sultan-dips: i don"t know, i prefer bhailess episodes as all of u, but i smiled when dips told him that madhu told Rk that she loves him, don"t know why, let Bhai live in dreams, as my Rk said in the first episodes of Madhu the happiest and the most close you are to fulfill your dreams the hardest is the disapointment and the pain you get seeing them shattered, so i won't bother myself with bhai anymore, already because of the divorce tension i couldn"t enjoy my episode fully and hoped my Rk does something and Then
  • My Rk didn't sign the papers, how sweet, Rk to save his marriage, interesting!!  he is not expert in saving relashionships, did he really mean it, or does he want to keep madhu by his side for more time, maybe he is suspecting her, maybe he has a plan, maybe he wants to play with her divorce-no divorce game, maybe he is resentful, maybe maybe maybe : this what i like about him you never know what's going in his my mind, with him always expect the unexpected. Well i would prefer his shrewd avatar, the one who investigates, gets to the deep of it, makes a plan and comes back with a bang, and i feel this is what's gonna happen ( still have high hopes😊)

I loved shaved, handsome RK, although i don"t mind him with beard either, mashallah he is the kind of persons who is always dashing in whatever look.

I loved the mood swings wala dialogue, keep it up Rk, you are a treat to watch.

Edited by arshisfan - 10 years ago
tinkerred10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Epi was totally boring but I'm happy that my chikna kamina is back and back with his mood swings;)
RK dear you are my last hope don't let me down
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: arshisfan

I loved these mood swings too, actually for me Rk is the only worthwatching character in this show right now, he has always been, but now i watch the show only for Rk, Radha is ok these days, but surprises happen only with Rk!!!
with Rk expect the unexpectable

I used to watch it for Rishbala.. But now I only watch it for RK.. Madhu is lost somewhere when she harbored a gangster in the Chawl.. And after that she gives a few appearances here n there but till that clunky gangster in the show, we will never get our Madhu back.. That parasite can't have an existence without butchering madhu's character .. πŸ˜‘
Survival thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cardio21

I used to watch it for Rishbala.. But now I only watch it for RK.. Madhu is lost somewhere when she harbored a gangster in the Chawl.. And after that she gives a few appearances here n there but till that clunky gangster in the show, we will never get our Madhu back.. That parasite can't have an existence without butchering madhu's character .. πŸ˜‘

I still love Rishbala, coz there could not be love story without both of them, but Rk has always been my favourite and my hopes right now are only on him, because Madhu as you said is lost somewhere. I used to love her when she was giving it back to Deepali whenever the latter taunted her, i used to love the Madhu that would never stay with arms crossed and give it back to anyone, even to the superstar.

God, i can't believe it, she used to interfere in others matters to push them to do the right thing (the mukund dixit era) while she souldn't have interfered since Mukund's family was ready to settle things with Rk and now when the matter is about her own life look at her helpless in the name of love, Oh please, the old madhu would have thought of something be it stupid or not to beat sultan, at least not stand like this without doing anything at all but destroying a long awaited and difficultely owned trust of her husband. If only she tells it to Rk, actually I agree with what Rk said today  "he thought she understands him", but she fully doen't and if she really did she would have been sure that right kameena would beat that Sultan by setting a trap this time and not getting all worked up to go to fight or to kill Sultan.

I liked the kameena Madhu too, when she turned the tables over deepali in the pre- proposal party. This was one shrewd Madhu, I don't like her behaviour since the Shivdat marathi drama, the way she just got fooled!!

Anyway, i'm not that impatient for her comeback right now, but I want my Rk back abi ki abi!!!

river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dear all, I just put up my review on page 1, if you would like to read it πŸ˜Š.