Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
When is Charu coming back? I m sure she would like to add on Bhai's leechad expression... πŸ˜†
Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: river123

I started watching today's epsiode with trepidation (after reading the writeup) but ended up liking it.     The big reason was  - who else - RK.   He's baack!  I can feel it in my bones.  And looking pretty darn devastating with that beard off.   Today's episode provided him with several clues, which hopefully he will recognize as such, and pull together at some point in his head.    
  • Radhaji was barking up the wrong tree - trying to convince RK to not divorce Madhu (even though Madhu is the one asking for it.)   But her words probably had some effect in reinforcing to him what he is potentially losing.
  • Sikky's lucky day:   
    • Dips, intoxicated with joy (and helped along by liquor), offers to grant a bemused Sikky whatever he wants (in case anyone has any doubts about what was on offer, those come hither looks would clarify everything.πŸ˜‰)   The poor guy can't believe his luck, and presumably wants to build up to the moment, so switches on music for them to dance. 
    • LV calls, but of course our dear dense Sikky doesn't put two and two together.
    • Sultan's beatific expression when Dips tells him that Madhu told RK that she loves Sultan was truly hilarious.  The delusional vermin looks like he's beginning to believe it all, and is counting his chickens.
    • At this stage, Sikky has witnessed and been privy to a lot of information.  Will he at some point make some sense of it, or at the very least, blurt it out at an opportune moment? 
  • Sleazy divorce lawyer, yet another stooge of LV shows up with new divorce papers for Madhu.  Says this a simple case.  Ha!  We've heard that one before!  I found him quite repulsive.   Could totally believe him being one of those underworld connection lawyers. 
  • At court, our dashing RK  πŸ˜Ž was watching Madhu closely.  Loved his volte-face - refusing to sign on divorce papers.   Nice!    And the "not in the mood to sign" was too much!
  • To everyone who's been wondering about timelines, a couple of observations:
    1. RK and Madhu have been married for 2 months in MB land.
    2. 15 days more for this drama to continue.  Am hoping that means, end of this month.  

The Precap:  Masked angry Sultan (was that a dupatta? 🀣)   A speeding car barely missing RK.  Am hoping that this is yet another piece of the puzzle that RK is going to store in his head.  

@red, I was also wondering, when Sikky picked up the phone, if he is gonna know that Sultan is alive and i thought will it be Sikky who will disclose the truth, but then he gave the phone to Dips, well i hope he blurts something about the S and the voice after, but just as a clue to Rk because i want my Right kameena's toughts process to uncover the truth not Sikky.

@Bold I so hope that Madhu runs towards Rk with anxiousness asking him "RK tum teek ho haina!!" with full caring expressions then Rk would definitely know that all what happened before  sirf ek natak tha
!!!
Humble.Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Today's episode was indeed a worthy watch in terms of something happening. It is so good to have RK back in the avatar we can affiliate with and harks us to that individual who observed, thought and then carried out actions. 😎 Felt it was a tale of two halves for RK, despondently unresponsive easing his pain with drink which was then followed by a freshened purposeful RK at the court. This may be wishful thinking, but as Madhu was was signing the papers, her pause and tightening of pen grip seemed to have been observed by RK. Hope this played a part in his refusal to comply seeing some slight hint of a duress. πŸ€” The precap showing RK being skimmed by the passing car, leaving him in discomfort. If Madhu does indeed run to him with concern, will he question his mind and set in motion the connection of dots. πŸ˜‰ I sincerely hope so. Rest of the episode, Dips and Sikki drunk filler was humorous and am not interested in what table cloth disguise had to say. Edited by dvs_smiRK - 10 years ago
river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cardio21

When is Charu coming back? I m sure she would like to add on Bhai's leechad expression... πŸ˜†

I think mid next week.
Edited by river123 - 10 years ago
cardio21 thumbnail
Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cardio21

I love Rishbala as well.. In fact I love the two crazies equally.. Can't wait for this gangster to leave so that I can have our Madhu back.. 
But my love is not blind that I will clap on 'Mein Pagal hoon' speeches or appreciate the unwedding.. 
Madhu has really been butchered a lot to justify this glorified extra..

- a girl who wanted punishment for a hit n run is cool with a criminal twisting necks and saves him from police
- to save a criminal, she will pose the innocent Chawl people to imminent danger..
- for her a cold blooded murderer can be equated to a hapless pregnant female 
- a working class man trying to do his job when hung upside down by a criminal doesn't even make her flinch, in fact she gives him a disgusted look.. For what?
- when a gangster holds a gun at the man she loves, she stops him with those soft looks n touches
- a criminal hits her husband and she complains why he is being rude to her..barf!
- her husband n MIL are traumatized by an accusation (was not proven at that point), but she was busy sympathizing with a criminal and a mentally challenged woman with a half baked story.
- then without caring for her husband's emotions, she wants to get the enemies to his house not her FIL's house
- now instead of killing a criminal or trying to expose him, she is ready to leave her husband to die without putting up a strong fight..

After all this, I can't appreciate or accept her actions.. The same way I didn't accept the unwedding..

• So true, actually, the unwedding was hard to digest to everyone, yes we loved right kameena but we tolerated his actions, as a change of what is presented in other shows, when they were out of hate and before his confession, before she saves his life giving him blood, before she takes care of him, being ready to leave everything for him, wasn't this enough for him to forget about these 4 stupid slaps, wasn't the 4 phere wedding and the great amount of humiliations post 4 phere wedding enough to douse his ego and his thirst for revenge, Cvs can think twice before presenting something this shocking in the name of big twist. If only they gave us a valid reason to the unwedding we could still understand but only revenge and ego, no no; after all what they went through together including balraj drama, it wasn't convincing at all!!!
  • Well me too, i never shifted Sulbala, not even when they portrayed Sultan as being golden hearted  with a sad past that obliged him to be what he is, nonsense, we are what we make of ourselves, he could have worked as a waiter, mechanic, vendor of napkins... anything many o children, orphans do it,  and try to earn their lifes respectfully well i don"t say that many of these poor people don"t do illegal things, but not all of them and not to the limit of killing people.
  • Madhu irritated me that time, with those helpless looks to Sultan (the mar jawan sequence too, uperse they spoiled the danse sequence by interupting it all the time😑), and yes she shouldn't have brought Sultan  to chawl, i would understand her bringing aryan but not sultan, and this habit of her every now and then visiting sutan's house and sharing with a man she barely knows her personal life 's details and plans against her ex-husband, that was 🀒, I didn"t like her looks to sultan when he pointed the gun on Rk, but let's say she was trying to calm him down, although i don"t like these puppy looks, and i liked her yelling at him after on the phone, telling him not interfere between her and RK, but then madhu got sad because she hurted Sultan talking about his wife, a wife he seems he forgot she ever existed.  
  • Being a heart thinking person, and  emotionnaly shaked at that moment, i can understand some of her actions, but not to the extent of bringing that gangster to chawl, she should have severed all the ties with that man, the moment his son got well  Not having him as  friend😑 Now she is paying the cost expensively.
  • Actually i wouldn't have been against a jaleousy track after the unwedding, they could have brought some decent man, maybe even from the film industry since all her family members are juniors artists, we can imagine many ways of their fist encounter, he might be a director, or even better a producer who would see her talent somehow and her kindness as well, and fall for her, this could have been a way for both heroine track and jaleousy track and we could see a lot of drama, maybe him bringing Rk as the lead of the film madhu gonna star in and since they both have already singed a contract and also because implicetly they still long for each other, they carry on with doing the film, we can also suppose that this producer didn't know about their past ( he was abroad or something) and inquiring he knows Rk is the happening superstar in india, but for his film he needs an innocent looking, still with a strong character and talented actress. we can imagine both Rk-Madhu not revealing their past to the producer, but this latter at the same time gets attracted to madhu and even shares his thoughts with RK...

Anyway i keep dreaming here, i wish i  had enough ideas to right some FF,OS or SS on this LOL, I'm kidding it's just a way to say that they could have done many interesting things with their unique story but they screwed it all up with that endless Bhai Track

Edited by arshisfan - 10 years ago
-MAS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just a quick very friendly reminder to all of our wonderful contributors about quoting guidelines.  Please refrain from quoting long posts in full, try and select the portions relevant to your comments. 

If you are quoting a post that appears on the same page, you don't need to quote the entire text of that post - simply delete the text of the post, while keeping the part with the name of the poster.  That way, we all will understand which post you are referring to.  Many of our readers are viewing the thread over the phone, and it will make it easier for them, as well as all of us.  

Thanks so much! πŸ˜Š
river123 thumbnail

Got it!  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by river123 - 10 years ago
river123 thumbnail
On another note, for some reason, I'm starting to feel quite optimistic about next week.  Maybe it was Dips words about "Sabr ka phal..."  but am feeling like there might finally be some good movement. 
cardio21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: river123

On another note, for some reason, I'm starting to feel quite optimistic about next week.  Maybe it was Dips words about "Sabr ka phal..."  but am feeling like there might finally be some good movement. 

As long as they keep RK in his element, I have a faint hope.. But lately CVs have lost my trust.. But will try to maintain my optimism abt this track.. 
Can't stand Bhai or his presence any more...😑