Episode 353 Discussion: 17th August 2013

-MAS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode 353 Discussion: 17th August 2013

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? ðŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

Note for Newcomers to this thread.
Extremist thoughts and moralizing thoughts are not welcome over this thread. It is entertainment show we are watching. The channel calls their programs as entertainment and we are watching the show. Discussions are welcome in light hearted and in realistic manner. Moral policing is not appreciated.  We do not want to feel stifled into that kind of atmosphere here. 

There are several other social welfare sites that are there to discuss the genuine issues.  If for some reason, it is felt that social concerns have to be addressed and ethical and moral responsibility needs to be exercised for watching entertainment, then; certainly the forum is an open place to create separate ATs and build up that kind of propaganda.

Please heed to this as direct request and conditional requirement to participate in this thread. Strong words such as psychopaths unless used in show, need not be used to instigate riotous atmosphere or start sermonizing.

POINTERS for Writing/Posting of your reviews and thoughts over this EDT
  1. Do not litter the thread with chit-chat conversations. A little is permitted to have the friendly atmosphere, but when you feel like chatting more, it is desired you take your conversation with your buddies to alternate venues like chat clubs, pm mode etc.
  2. Quoting Policy: It is desired that people refrain from single, double, triple and multiple quoting of posts on a repetitive basis. They can pick out the parts that they like to quote as opposed to quoting the entire post. It is often seen that we have  to scroll through the pages when all they have done is quoting and more quoting with one line response to the actual post. IF has a rule that more than three times quoting is not allowed. But nowadays as people read IF posts over phone, it is preferred that people do not quote longer posts and just extract the portions of the post that they like to respond to and if they still find it relevant to their thought process then get the entire quoted text.
  3. Regulate the font size. Keep remembering that. It is really not pleasing to see big bolded letters for no special reason.
  4. The thread becomes a mess when you give your review and do not REST for sometime until others have posted. Please understand, respites or reviews; once or twice are good for few pages...don't make a regular chat thread with your reiterating/whining/complaining on the same point. For the online readers, the thread becomes unpleasant read. There is a separate Complaints thread in Main Forum.
  5. When episodic content is emotional, take a deep breath, give a good lengthy review; that acts as your vent in one single post...and make an exit to calm down your nerves if you still are possessed by only what you've seen.  

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva

Note:
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 

MAS will also maintain sister threads of Daily EDTs
  • Media Articles, Videos & Future Track Discussion-7
  • Meta Discussion
  • Can't Stop Discussing and Thinking About MBVerse

Indexing of EDTs

Link for December 2012 Index -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/72894138

Link for January 2013 Index -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/75172850

Link for February 2013 Index -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/77151154

Link for March 2013  - Index -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/79428174

Link for May 2013  - Index -

Cheers,
-MAS-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I started watching today's epsiode with trepidation (after reading the writeup) but ended up liking it.     The big reason was  - who else - RK.   He's baack!  I can feel it in my bones.  And looking pretty darn devastating with that beard off.   Today's episode provided him with several clues, which hopefully he will recognize as such, and pull together at some point in his head.    
  • Radhaji was barking up the wrong tree - trying to convince RK to not divorce Madhu (even though Madhu is the one asking for it.)   But her words probably had some effect in reinforcing to him what he is potentially losing.
  • Sikky's lucky day:   
    • Dips, intoxicated with joy (and helped along by liquor), offers to grant a bemused Sikky whatever he wants (in case anyone has any doubts about what was on offer, those come hither looks would clarify everything.😉)   The poor guy can't believe his luck, and presumably wants to build up to the moment, so switches on music for them to dance. 
    • LV calls, but of course our dear dense Sikky doesn't put two and two together.
    • Sultan's beatific expression when Dips tells him that Madhu told RK that she loves Sultan was truly hilarious.  The delusional vermin looks like he's beginning to believe it all, and is counting his chickens.
    • At this stage, Sikky has witnessed and been privy to a lot of information.  Will he at some point make some sense of it, or at the very least, blurt it out at an opportune moment? 
  • Sleazy divorce lawyer, yet another stooge of LV shows up with new divorce papers for Madhu.  Says this a simple case.  Ha!  We've heard that one before!  I found him quite repulsive.   Could totally believe him being one of those underworld connection lawyers. 
  • At court, our dashing RK  ðŸ˜Ž was watching Madhu closely.  Loved his volte-face - refusing to sign on divorce papers.   Nice!    And the "not in the mood to sign" was too much!
  • To everyone who's been wondering about timelines, a couple of observations:
    1. RK and Madhu have been married for 2 months in MB land.
    2. 15 days more for this drama to continue.  Am hoping that means, end of this month.  

The Precap:  Masked angry Sultan (was that a dupatta? ðŸĪĢ)   A speeding car barely missing RK.  Am hoping that this is yet another piece of the puzzle that RK is going to store in his head.  

Edited by river123 - 10 years ago
hansa22 thumbnail
Nothing much. Episode can be summarised in bullet points:

• Scene of the day..RK-Rji. Shamaji is doing great this week. RK ignores her speech.
  • Dipali-Sikky dance on ''aaj rapart jaaye...Sultan calls up to ask Dips about the divorce. Sikky is not able to figure who is S, and 'aatma'. Ah well...ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜Ą
  • Sultan sends a lawyer to Madhu. 
  • AT the family court,  Madhu signs, RK comes, but at the last moment refuses to sign. 
  • Madhu is flustered, notices Sultan outside the court. 
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Can't analyze anything as the track is hell annoying...

But Mood swings!! Muah! Muah!! Muah!! 

And sadakchaap Bhai addressed as Sir.. ðŸĪŠ
Vipisa thumbnail
I have given up on Madhu...I love RK's mood swings ðŸ˜ģ😆. Now RK might play with divorce no divorce until he sees Madhu physically hurt by that creep. 
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bad omen Beard gone and my chikna kamina RK back!😎😆

And I fell off my chair when I saw bhai's hidden face in a girly stole. What a sissy look gosh!ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ
Edited by Looteri_Dulhan - 10 years ago
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
such a draaag episode..

radha yelling at RK..ðŸ˜ē i dont find any necessity to do so..its madhu who wants the divorce so y yelling at him and about his father blah blah...
dipali and sikki omg didnt expect that ðŸ˜†..sikky was really dumb when su.. called him
RK clean shave is such a great relief to me ðŸ˜ƒ...he is extremely hottt

and again the divorce drama ðŸĪĒ..and sultan in the precap indeeed he was really hilarious with that thing on his head...LOL

I came to know one thing that sultan is such a coward that he is trying his best to hide himself from the world..and in return blackmailing everyone not to mention his name..all he is doing that in the name of threatening..if madhu uses her brain she can find out that he is actually afraid and she have to makeup a plan to expose him now..he is not even going to harm RK even a bit he just blabbering to frighten madhu..such a coward and ðŸĪŽ man he is

Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Highlight of the Epi - Right Kameena back with a bang and looking soo dashing!! (Cant help.. phangirling moment here)

Liked RK-Radhaji confrontation & RKs replies - Mainoo ki farak painda hain..  ðŸ˜† 

RK dangled a carrot and agreed to divorce but bailed out at last moment! Ahaan!! RK & his mood swings!! ðŸĪ— RK is observing Madhu & her actions very closely and I hope that he jump starts his brain & investigates the real reason behind this divorce. 

Sikki - Pls grow a spine and eavesdrop to your wife's conversation! Hate to see Sikandar being wasted as a clown here.  

What irritates is the way law & order is twisted at the whims & wishes of CVs.  Suddenly, gangster has control over the whole law system & access to all lawyers. Do CVs forget what was shown in beginning. If this gangster is soo super duper powerful then why he had to take refuge in a chawl & take help of a girl!  Oops.. logic & bhai... cannot expect that! ðŸ˜Ą

Currently, the only hope is RK. Now, that CVs have got return gift (TRP Jhatka) from audience of their surprise gift (Gangster winning over Rishbala), hope they will not deviate from RK's character.  That is the only hope.  

Precap - Bhai in his burkha ðŸ˜† keeping an eye on RK-Madhu & another attempt on RK's life. Lets see what will be Madhu's reaction! 

Overall, I liked the episode and that was only because of RK & his change of decision. 
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@shazzie ðŸ‘ðŸž
u listed all the points i was unable to say..😊
Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: loveurkmadhu

@shazzie ðŸ‘ðŸž

u listed all the points i was unable to say..😊

Wow!! Thanks a ton dear!  ðŸĪ—