urmil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
its just less than one month left for the show to go off air then why cvs are not showing any bonding between jeevika and her father...it seems as if monty uncle has only one daughter i.e. maanvi. i was expecting that both jeevika and maanvi will find out this together but it seems as if cvs have permanently grounded jeevika and maanvi to Chandigarh and Rishikesh respectively...don't they show jeevika spending some close moments and bonding with her father...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhoxi thumbnail
I wish someone could really open the eyes of CV's. god knows what on the earth they are showing. I think we should expect Jeeman's mother being alive as well, only things like this can be expected from CV's LOL.
NishalHolic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yup, its true..
bt its nt new frm cvs..
In vadhera house,they r showing lik jeevs is der only bahu n viren is der only son nw a days..
really feels dis in vanshika-jeevs scenes..
hw i 4gt onething..they r also showing as if manvi is nt giving birth 2 vadera khoon n only jeevs can do dis.. 
dis is nt at all new 4 me..๐Ÿ˜†
urmil thumbnail
Originally posted by: NishalHolic

yup, its true..

bt its nt new frm cvs..
In vadhera house,they r showing lik jeevs is der only bahu n viren is der only son nw a days..
really feels dis in vanshika-jeevs scenes..
hw i 4gt onething..they r also showing as if manvi is nt giving birth 2 vadera khoon n only jeevs can do dis.. 
dis is nt at all new 4 me..๐Ÿ˜†

agree with you...when maanvi became pregnant, i thought vadheras' will start pampering maanvi more but nothing like that happen...all r behaving in a strange way...now after watching new video of maanvi planning to reunite beeji and her father further shattered my hopes of two sisters being together...i thought after knowing about her father, maanvi will share this with jeevika and then jeevika will go to meet him...cvs have ruined the title
urmil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhoxi

I wish someone could really open the eyes of CV's. god knows what on the earth they are showing. I think we should expect Jeeman's mother being alive as well, only things like this can be expected from CV's LOL.

no one can open the eyes of cv's...they are going with tag line 'nayi soch' or 'no soch' at all...even i was thinking that now only their mother is left so as maanvi met her father and now its jeevika's turn to meet her mother๐Ÿ˜†...i don't think cv's are in any mood to reunite jeeman
Dee-jay thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And how come manvi hasnt called up jeevika to tell her what has happened. Im missing the jeeman team work!
lekharani_2k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jeevika is more concern abt vidhi her surrogate mother of her child so how jeevika comes to chandighar  we should also think abt that 
urmil thumbnail
Originally posted by: lekharani_2k

Jeevika is more concern abt vidhi her surrogate mother of her child so how jeevika comes to chandighar  we should also think abt that 

whats more imp than meeting her father whom they once considered dead
arjunadisidpari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
True! The CV'S need to get some sense in them!!