Jodha Akbar

Yeh Kya Hua - Page 2

angelina285 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I can't hear anything other than Jodha...it is such a powerful word I guess or whatever...just hate it yaar...itna kya bawaal...this Ekta na always creates controversies 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tahira-sheik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry to say but such a long and boring name atleast for me 
may be do darmo se jodi what ever ๐Ÿ˜• ek Tag-line ho and Ek prem khata Title ho but still i don't like the name 
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
why are we bothered about the name? we should be happy that now the protests have stopped and the show will remain on air
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
All I can is that the only reason I'm watching the show is because it has RT and Paridhi in it...

On the other hand if the show always had the title 'Jodha Akbar' but didn't have RT or Paridhi in it I wouldn't be watching it... 

However, since it has RT and Paridhi in it I'd watch it whatever the name...also, I'd rather watch the show with PARIJAT than have no show to watch at all (which could happen if Ek/Zee decided not to bow in to any demands!)

Many of the followers are followers because of the lead's chemistry ...so I don't think there should be a massive fall in TRPs just because of name change...now if there is content change its a different story all together...๐Ÿค”

And its unfair to say EK is favouring one over the other...obviously Bollywood is a bigger medium than Tellywood and I'm guessing she has a lot more money riding on her film project...It's only fair one would try his/her level best to avoid business loss and risks...
Just my 2 cents๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
XDPagalKuriXD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is a sad thing, but if changing the name of the show can solve the problem then I don't mind, I mean we want to watch this show peacefully! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
pata nahi kya 

par jo bhi hua bohat bura hua๐Ÿ˜’

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
all names wont be changed.its only jodha's name.nobody was protesting against other characters.if they did,that would be even more ridiculous.
nitali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar such a long and no so happening name..
its like as if this name is not kept by eka but by an small random kid,... 
the name is so big that while typing my post here i forgot the name...
 Only Akbar as the show title would also be better instead of this long show title,... 
it spoils the mood ,... 

and if we analyse the jouney of Jodha Akbar til now ,.. it felt like as if a royal show which was meant to be a hit,... 

but without Jodhaa Akbar title,.. i dnt know what is it gonna be like,... i wil feel like Khaney mai salt dala he nahi,... 

i didn't like the new title,... its just so not happening,...
Edited by nitali - 10 years ago
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: nitali

yaar such a long and no so happening name..

its like as if this name is not kept by eka but by an small random kid,...
the name is so big that while typing my post here i forgot the name...
Only Akbar as the show title would also be better instead of this long show title,...
it spoils the mood ,...

and if weanalysethe jouney of Jodha Akbar til now ,.. it felt like as if a royal show which wasmeantto be a hit,...

but without Jodhaa Akbar title,.. i dnt know what is it gonna be like,... i wil feel like Khaney mai salt dala he nahi,...

i didn't like the new title,... its just so not happening,...

i agree
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why EK did not opt for polling ?? I wish if she would have left the name choosing decision on viewers providing 3-4 options and would have renamed the show as per the name which would get the maximum votes.๐Ÿ˜ญ