Do Dil Ek Jaan
Do Dil Ek Jaan

My -os

Pen786 IF-Sizzlerz
Pen786
Pen786

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
As seen in perecap I am starting writing pl forgive of I make any mistake

Truck is going worng way and rahgu see and tell anthra to jump out and both jump both of roll and rahgu on top of anthra and keep looking and after 2 min anthra will open eyes and anthra will look other side and both will get up and and find that they r in jungle and rahgu will tell that we have walk and get of it and they will walk as anthra will not able to but she will keep quite because if she tell he will shout and she will walk without tell any thing and her leg will start pain and she will faint and as rahgu tune and see it anthra is faint he will pick her up and see small house and take her there and lie her and both r weat because it was raining he will some how try wake and then he see his mobile and get range and call the doctor and ask the doctor will talk half that if she havering feaver and if she weat pl take out her cloths by that rahgu phone will cut and rahgu will start worrying what to do what not to do he will look around for blanket but will get 1 he will put but still she is get high feaver and take his name against and again after 5 min he will go near her and close eyes and tell sorry anthra if I did not do then you will die and if get up tomorrow and ask I will tell you full thing and I hope you forgive me and he take out his cloths and slowly also close eyes and take our cloths and warm her up and after some time he get up and see she is not haveing feaver stand up and go near window after some time anthra get up and see it that were is her cloths and start Cary and see rahgu topless and and start crying then rahgu see it and come near and try to clam but as she will start and start and tell I knowing that you want to do with me like I was thinking you r good man but you same like other she will keep telling and telling and then rahgu will get and and keep hand you her mouth and tell keep quite and listen what you is thinking us wrong nothing has happen and I did to save not rape you and listen this anthra will get shock and try to tell sorry and then he will go and stand near windows anthra will grap her cloths and try to get up she will not able get and then rahgu will tune and come near and time cloth bweeten them and tell her to change as she will do it and when it come to tie blouse and is try but not able to time rahgu see it and tell can it he will come to her side and try it but he will see hurt and tell wait as her back is hurt he get some thing and tell her put she take and try to put he see that she is not able pit he ask can he hope herbs he keep quite he get her answer and go near he and put as soon tinder voice come she she scred and hug rahgu and 2 after she leave himnnd try to go away but she think rahgu have stop her but when she time back she know to her saree is in Raghu shorty go near while going she was about fall but some how rahgu help her bit both fall rahgu on anthra both look rahgu move hair form anthra face and anthra close her eyes she get up and site rahgu also get up and ls you have kept fast did you break she say no then rahgu go and get some thing to eat he give her to eat she eat then rahgu is tending near windows and anthra is siting after some time she hear some sound of rat and start screming rahgu tune and go near and ask her what happen she tell that she saw rat and hug him after some time she leave him then rahgu then sit next to her and keep looking then she my try to walk and go near windown and stand she keep looking to sky rahgu come and ask what r looking ah say she is looking to star as it at who every die they became star and form her eyes tear drop to rahgu hand both look to each other and anthra wipe the tear and tell you may tired you should rest and tune but he say she should also rest as in moring they have to put form forest Both stare both keep looking as then anthra try to work but not able to walk she then see rahgu come near to her and pick her and make lie as he put her down he back start paying rahgu see it and tell her that can he put medicine in her back she keep quite and rahgu come near her and move her hair and anthra have close her eyes feeling every touch of him she just keep quite and after some time he get to see her hurt near chest also he see anthra and tell her to put medicine ther she is unable to see she then ask him to put he come near and anthra keep eyes close and rahgu take his hand to put but stop and think what he is doing worng then anthra open her eyes and see rahgu have stop see this tune her face and then rahgu can I she nod as she take his hand to put window blow and all the hair come on anthra face he put anthra is keeping her eyes close and after some time anthra open her eyes and both look to each other then rahgu see that even anthra stomach have got hurt so he see it and tell anthra there is also she feel shy and get up do near wall then form behind Raghu come and tune her and try to put medicine near stomach anthra is not able to breath she felt some thing she have not felt before then after some time rahgu put medicine on anthra heard very she got hurt as after some time he get his hand near her lip and come close and tell miss kaul anthra can feel his breath she open her eyes and see that he very close then rahgu pick her and take near fire make her site and both look to each other and anthra put get shy and tune her face Raghu see and tune anthra face to him come near to kiss

Sooo that what do you think will kiss happen or no

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sham24moomiArjunKiAshOnlyrantraSmeera123PrincessNhoneybees22ayaazukideewaniSanjh30BabyHimavari--Royal--

PrincessN IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessN
PrincessN

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
nice one dear... lovely OS... HeartHeartHeart...

well I think ek kissi to bantahe...  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.aur phir uske baad...WinkWinkWinkLOLLOL

Edited by PrincessN - 17 August 2013 at 8:27am
ayaazukideewani IF-Sizzlerz
ayaazukideewani
ayaazukideewani

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
nice os dear
Pen786 IF-Sizzlerz
Pen786
Pen786

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessN

r

What r

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessN

PrincessN IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessN
PrincessN

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pen_786

r

What r

dear.. reserved...

I will comment after reading...Embarrassed..

dear.. ek baat bataoo... iss OS par ek bhi fullstop q nehii he???WackoWacko

itsokaysammy

Pen786 IF-Sizzlerz
Pen786
Pen786

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged

r

What r

dear.. reserved...

I have written but iphone that why

PrincessN

PrincessN IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessN
PrincessN

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged

r

What r

dear.. reserved...

OK... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Pen786 IF-Sizzlerz
Pen786
Pen786

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged

r

What r

dear.. reserved...

OK... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Did you read

PrincessN

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index