CC #27~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only - Page 61

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by polly_mk

He was giving short crisp answers to some fans questions ... then dhwani forum question was whether he likes to do romance, comedy or intense roles...he slowed down a bit and answered that question pyaar se. He said he has done each of that...in mamr there is comedy & romance...he does not have a preference. ..will leave that to the writers/makers to come up with something then he can choose as per his liking.
okay๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Kranu

I do not understand how come faculty member can screen Resume๐Ÿ˜•, he was unable to infer what was written in Resume๐Ÿ˜†

Bhaat is this? Ur work related?

I do not understand how come faculty member can screen Resume ๐Ÿ˜•, he was unable to infer what was written in Resume ๐Ÿ˜†

Hmm, didn't understand thisโ€ฆ.  eggplainya pleeez.

Polly, Tanya we were screening Resumes for some positions in our vertical. I work in college institution here, along with 2 programmers there was one faculty member also with us for screening. We have check sheet for skills, he was unable to infer whether he has knowledge abt OS, customer service skills by reading resume and he want straight forwards answers from Resume it seems ๐Ÿ˜•.  Edited by Kranu - 10 years ago

What is this about an ex-actor getting a show shut? Where is such news coming from? I never saw anything relating to this in any gossip sitesโ€ฆ. Surely, this is juicy enough to come in gossip sites!

Originally posted by temperance12

What is this about an ex-actor getting a show shut? Where is such news coming from? I never saw anything relating to this in any gossip sites'. Surely, this is juicy enough to come in gossip sites!

FK regarding CC show shut kya ๐Ÿคฃ, wild imaginations 

Polly, Tanya we were screening Resumes for some positions in our vertical. I work in college institution here, along with 2 programmers there was one faculty member also with us for screening. We have check sheet for skills, he was unable to infer whether he has knowledge abt OS, customer service skills by reading resume and he want straight forwards answers from Resume it seems ๐Ÿ˜•. 

How long has he been doing his job? Surely, he should know by now that Resumes are always made to look goodโ€ฆ. Confused

FK regarding CC show shut kya ๐Ÿคฃ, wild imaginations 

Yes, that onlyโ€ฆ. It's so bizzare!! Seriously, does this happen only to Sobti and Sanaya fans or are other actors prone to such inside info??
Ok I ask it again ... How long is his hair? Masha Allah

Edited by .Sama. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by .Sama.

Ok I ask it again ... How long is his hair? Masha Allah

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ... did u listen to the audio clip from his IV with Raj today?? someone asked the same question ... "whats with the hair?" ๐Ÿ˜†

He gave the answer we already know ... lazy and for his role. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ