Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC #27~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only (Page 52)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temperance12

Originally posted by riti4u

but she already made it clear... I would want to dance only with drashti ...please judges...LOL

I know'. But that's her comfort level' You never know, Remo did tell her the judges will decide! Maybe they will stir up the pot a bit' Smile

LOL i dont think remo wants to mess with the lady or her fans...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSo

temperance12 IF-Rockerz
temperance12
temperance12

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by temperance12

but she already made it clear... I would want to dance only with drashti ...please judges...LOL

I know'. But that's her comfort level' You never know, Remo did tell her the judges will decide! Maybe they will stir up the pot a bit' Smile

LOL i dont think remo wants to mess with the lady or her fans...

You know for dance shows, I find Remo, Terrence and Ashley Lobo very kind!!! They don't insult the participants while critiquing them…. It's mainly the non-dancing judges that are snarky!!! Kitna ajeeb haina… I did like Ritesh Deshmukh as a judge, though.

But you are right, fans are volatile... but then, it's the same with any celebrity fans right? There will always be some who go OTT!!! Smile

riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
yes i feel remo is kind too... i also like ritesh as judge..Smile
well i have had experiences wid all sort of fans...some are really touchy... *hides in corner saying me too* LOL..

temperance12

Music_Junkie IF-Dazzler
Music_Junkie
Music_Junkie

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">yes i feel remo is kind too... i also like ritesh as judge..Smile
</div>
<div>
well i have had experiences wid all sort of fans...some are really touchy... *hides in corner saying me too* LOL..</font>

Of what I've seen ,remo judges contestant purely based on one's dancing skills. As far as yesterday, it wasn't a tit for tat as many call it... she said I oly want to dancewith dd, judges are making new twists so please judges, all he did was answer her question by saying it's our call and will we get time to decide... Now I read remo has got inferiority complex'..holy cow

riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by summer_breeze

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">yes i feel remo is kind too... i also like ritesh as judge..Smile
</div>
<div>
well i have had experiences wid all sort of fans...some are really touchy... *hides in corner saying me too* LOL..</font>

Of what I've seen ,remo judges contestant purely based on one's dancing skills. As far as yesterday, it wasn't a tit for tat as many call it... she said I oly want to dancewith dd, judges are making new twists so please judges, all he did was answer her question by saying it's our call and will we get time to decide... Now I read remo has got inferiority complex'..holy cow
@bold- what..ShockedLOL
Music_Junkie IF-Dazzler
Music_Junkie
Music_Junkie

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by summer_breeze

</div>
<div>

</div>
<div>
@bold- what..ShockedLOL
LOL

You bet

riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
cant say it anywhere else...thought this might be good place...there are some actor /actresses who say things to please fans/audience...and then there is one Sobti..who says what his heart speaks...doesnt give two hoots about audience... I will say it.. thats more real...n genuine... he is straightforward and inspite of that ...he is not rude...Approve

polly_mk

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
i see people r disappointed wid his t2 interview..Confused
i responded with this in FC...Big smile

"there is a aura of star... a star needs to be distant from a normal person...the way they present themselves to media...the confidence they carry on stage...they show their worth...but i believe such stars are formed with time and experience... yeah..this is coming from die hard fan of other actor who is number 1 star in BW today... this is his start...let him atleast take this leap of faith ..which he is planning to... whether he manages to survive with his own traits...or whether this industry changes him for his own good... time will decide."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VasuSpolly_mk

Go to top