Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC #27~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only (Page 39)

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simim

Ok one line jumped out at me from the telegraph Iv...
So ppl did know some stuff ... And made up the rest!!!

That was one of my speculation too back in the time of fiasco. Actually one on which I had my bet if he did not get his way ! I thought it would be a restaurant but yahan toh Bandha was ready to sell groceries. LOL

Maybe Kranu & Polly could have cracked a deal Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishajShri_BaSo

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sama.

That was one of my speculation too back in the time of fiasco. Actually one on which I had my bet if he did not get his way ! I thought it would be a restaurant but yahan toh Bandha was ready to sell groceries. LOL

But he must hv been really sick and tired no to contemplate leaving the country?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSo

Music_Junkie IF-Dazzler
Music_Junkie
Music_Junkie

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by summer_breeze

Just went through his interview. I like his thought process,Anyone and everyone can watch tv but making a viewer to step out and spend from one's pocket to watch a movie, is something one has to achieve. I loved his answer I can sell groceries, I don't have a problem. what baffled me was the migration story was true, but the theories weaved up on the migration story were ridiculous. like the fact he had mentioned how he wasn't giving that well deserved me time to himself and family!

Agree ashwini he stayed back coz he got films... But it was made to look tht his family didnt want to act and so he was gng abroad.
But looks like some ppl did hv some info and weaved a story based on it

Hi Simi. Indeed so many false accusation against someone's family, when they don't even know xYZ of Barun's family. Which family would stop their family members from succeeding that too if he is a grownup man..Its like the neighbors of a colony knows there was fighting going in one of the next house, but for what they were fighting for was way beyond them, thus led to interested parties weaving stories on it

Shri_BaSo

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

But he must hv been really sick and tired no to contemplate leaving the country?

He wasn't joking when he said he was brain dead. That he could not think straight anymore.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolnisha_fun87Shri_BaSo

Music_Junkie IF-Dazzler
Music_Junkie
Music_Junkie

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Sama.

Yeah if spamming, mocking and abusing people who even jokingly say things about him regardless of his relationship with those people is actually quite pissing off

Shri_BaSo

Shri_BaSo IF-Rockerz
Shri_BaSo
Shri_BaSo

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Yes the same here. People do have some inside info and then the rest they makeup. There is no stopping them now. They will be gloating like we told you so. Angry

Edited by Shri_BaSo - 18 August 2013 at 11:41pm
.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
You know I really had huge discussion on all the rumours that were floating on IF and also PMs I got. The theories made were not so pleasant and when I recall I realized how much importance I have started giving others life being on IF and that to an actors *sigh*

This is a part I loved of the discussion I had with my friend back in the time of rumours. I could not have put in my words in better form. Exactly what I felt about all the rumours floating.

"BS and his wife, being rather private people may have never bargained  for the attention that IPK brought in its wake and it usually happens people who are away from the limelight will take a little longer to adjust. However this is no different (though it may be in  public glare) from the regular adjustment that any marriage goes through and usually sensible people do work through these glitches. If we look at Pashmeen's case, she may have never thought that she would be subject to this attention in her life and naturally the couple would have liked to step back and assess what their joint dreams about life are and renew their commitment in the light of newer circumstances. If they provided fodder for gossip in the bargain, it will also die a natural death in due course."

@bold: how true !

Every couple have their problems. If a person is in media it is common to weave theories on anything suspected but making ones own story and shoving it down others throat to achieve a certain goal is simply WRONG !!! That to for personal vested interest. If this was the media itself I could have understood but fantasy fans, baapre !!!!

Bottom line sab IF ke karname. Media mein not one report & by the looks of it there is quite a bit of spotlight on him.

Edited by .Sama. - 18 August 2013 at 11:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolnisha_fun87Shri_BaSoadithyan

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shri_BaSo

Yes the same here. People do have some inside info and then the rest they makeup. There is no stopping them now. They will. Ge gloating like we told you so. Angry

Phir toh mujhe bhi gloat karna chahiye Approve ... Oops I think I already did Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Shri_BaSo

Go to top