Chat Clubs

CC #27~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only - Page 61

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: polly_mk

He was giving short crisp answers to some fans questions ... then dhwani forum question was whether he likes to do romance, comedy or intense roles...he slowed down a bit and answered that question pyaar se. He said he has done each of that...in mamr there is comedy & romance...he does not have a preference. ..will leave that to the writers/makers to come up with something then he can choose as per his liking.

okay😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Kranu

I do not understand how come faculty member can screen Resume😕, he was unable to infer what was written in Resume😆

Bhaat is this? Ur work related?
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I do not understand how come faculty member can screen Resume ðŸ˜•, he was unable to infer what was written in Resume ðŸ˜†

Hmm, didn't understand this….  eggplainya pleeez.

Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Polly, Tanya we were screening Resumes for some positions in our vertical. I work in college institution here, along with 2 programmers there was one faculty member also with us for screening. We have check sheet for skills, he was unable to infer whether he has knowledge abt OS, customer service skills by reading resume and he want straight forwards answers from Resume it seems ðŸ˜•.  Edited by Kranu - 10 years ago
temperance12 thumbnail

What is this about an ex-actor getting a show shut? Where is such news coming from? I never saw anything relating to this in any gossip sites…. Surely, this is juicy enough to come in gossip sites!

Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: temperance12

What is this about an ex-actor getting a show shut? Where is such news coming from? I never saw anything relating to this in any gossip sites'. Surely, this is juicy enough to come in gossip sites!

FK regarding CC show shut kya ðŸ¤£, wild imaginations 
temperance12 thumbnail

Polly, Tanya we were screening Resumes for some positions in our vertical. I work in college institution here, along with 2 programmers there was one faculty member also with us for screening. We have check sheet for skills, he was unable to infer whether he has knowledge abt OS, customer service skills by reading resume and he want straight forwards answers from Resume it seems ðŸ˜•. 

How long has he been doing his job? Surely, he should know by now that Resumes are always made to look good…. Confused
temperance12 thumbnail

FK regarding CC show shut kya ðŸ¤£, wild imaginations 

Yes, that only…. It's so bizzare!! Seriously, does this happen only to Sobti and Sanaya fans or are other actors prone to such inside info??
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok I ask it again ... How long is his hair? Masha Allah

Edited by .Sama. - 10 years ago
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: .Sama.

Ok I ask it again ... How long is his hair? Masha Allah

😆😆 ... did u listen to the audio clip from his IV with Raj today?? someone asked the same question ... "whats with the hair?" 😆

He gave the answer we already know ... lazy and for his role. 😃