Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Did GH sketch that himself? ! 🀣

So cute!!!!
Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: temperance12

You know it's perfectly acceptable to me when people to disagree with Barun or find his words insulting/condescending/rude or whatever. That's people's choice & the way they interpret a person's statement owing to their personal beliefs'

But what is mind boggling is the fact that despite saying he doesn't want to do TV, re-enforcing the fact that he is not happy with the working hours in TV, people still chose not to believe him. But instead chose to believe watermarked IVs with no video proof!!!

@bold sigh still they are believing . They are again saying till date Barun has not said he will never come back to TV 😲 . Abey what was he saying in all IV's he will never do lead roles becoz work hours are gruelling right but still 
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
omg

Originally posted by: amritaa10

Have  agr8 day ladies.! Tc..!πŸ˜ƒ
Chalo jaate jaate...see what GH has done..πŸ˜†

Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simim

Humari nandini kitni sayaani

I will make a show with this name... U all can span for sarun for this show if u want

🀣

@GH pic of barun is cuteπŸ˜†

ab pucca going😳
polly_mk thumbnail

I saw it for sometime and then changed the channel .. There was some dhokla talk then there was some ice cream and some sleeping pills... I am yawning while writing

😳 ok. Whatever!
polly_mk thumbnail

Humari nandini kitni sayaani

I will make a show with this name... U all can span for sarun for this show if u want

Bwahahaha 🀣

SI as sayani Nandu! 😈
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nan08

and the fact remains i do not care much about this IF ranking or the number of fans he has on IF because ultimately its the neutral audience out there who will spend their money and go to watch his movies.. if they are impressed and gets hooked to his talent.. bak sab meant nothing hojayega.. 

then even this woollen headgear of his will become a fashion statementπŸ˜†

and god forbid things do not turn out as planned by him.. he is gutsy enough to find happiness in whatever he does.. he will not be the kinds who will sit and cry over his "lost glory"

kudos to him man!!! hardly find such people with substance these days!!!!

ufff kitna bak bak kiya hai meine πŸ˜†

chalo good night/day ladies πŸ€—

@Bold: This is exactly what Polly and I were discussing few weeks back & I guess Barun said the same in T2 IV…. He has online fans, but how many of those online fan numbers will translate to actual viewing numbers?  Like he said, when it comes to forking out 1000 bucks for a movie, things are different - that's reality. If you are a college going student, would your parents give you extra allowance to go see Barun's movie? or if you are a teenager (minor), will parents be willing to fork that amount of money because their child likes the actor? (This will depend on the financial situation of the family, I guess)…

So, it's really difficult to actually predict the success of a movie especially when it's by lesser know artist & even lesser known director/producer. Their promo is what is going to make people want to see the movie.

I am not talking about Barun fans that are working and making decisions for themselves here.

Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_mk

Bwahahaha 🀣

SI as sayani Nandu! 😈

nahiii nahiii nahiii πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ˜­
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i am feeling so proud to be his fan...again and again...
never change barun...be like this always ...bas...
Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nan08

nahiii nahiii nahiii πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ˜­

πŸ˜† πŸ€£