Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Nan08

just want to say that people should not live their fantasies and aspirations through someone else's life..

what may be big for me might be insignificant for that person and vice versa...

everyone has one life to live and everyone has the right to chose what they want to do in pursuit of their happiness ...

i did not find anything wrong with his grocery shop talk.. it showed that he is ever ready to face whatever life throws at him without any whims and fancies...

the fact remains that he had just completed shooting MAMR and had been drained mentally and physically with his work on TV and his first thought was to take a break.. he would have never thought he will get 22 yards so soon.. usually actors are only approached after their first film .. so guess he thought if he does not get any good offers and work he will move to uk/aus and do whatever job he might find .. big deal...

i really do not get it.. why should everyone on earth be ambitious.. its their own choice.. whether to be ambitious or to be content

no use reacting also to such people..

am happy he is happy and he knows his priorities right so bas for me

πŸ€—
polly_mk thumbnail
Many of us kept saying...listen to Barun...not some inside sources or team. Uff...people & their delusions!

Ok ab heart break ho gaya...theek hai...back to square 1 ...bash barun!
Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_mk

Many of us kept saying...listen to Barun...not some inside sources or team. Uff...people & their delusions!

Ok ab heart break ho gaya...theek hai...back to square 1 ...bash barun!

Shri_BaSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_mk

She has been agreeing with CC for quite a few episodes now...so it has become very boring since last couple of weeks.

Its all about showing how able CC is nowadays ... πŸ₯± πŸ₯±

What do you mean boring? The show was damn hilarious today.
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
and the fact remains i do not care much about this IF ranking or the number of fans he has on IF because ultimately its the neutral audience out there who will spend their money and go to watch his movies.. if they are impressed and gets hooked to his talent.. bak sab meant nothing hojayega.. 

then even this woollen headgear of his will become a fashion statementπŸ˜†

and god forbid things do not turn out as planned by him.. he is gutsy enough to find happiness in whatever he does.. he will not be the kinds who will sit and cry over his "lost glory"

kudos to him man!!! hardly find such people with substance these days!!!!

ufff kitna bak bak kiya hai meine πŸ˜†

chalo good night/day ladies πŸ€—
Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The guy is a hungry learner, simple and no starry airs...
As long as he is content in whatever he does..all is well..! πŸ‘πŸΌEnough of going deep deep into his stmts and digging unnecessary things...bas read and and move on.!πŸ˜†

polly_mk thumbnail
Surprisingly all regulars in the movie thread felt the same. ...happy...proud...emotional ... after reading the t2 interview. I guess we can clearly understand why some people avoided that thread like a plague! Coz there we all had pretty much moved on from ipk/asr ...and no expectations about barun coming back to tv. Just the migration statement made some emotional...otherwise the tv thing was no surprise.
Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shri_BaSo

What do you mean boring? The show was damn hilarious today.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† bolo bolo kya hua πŸ˜† need some entertainment after DKD
Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Have  agr8 day ladies.! Tc..!πŸ˜ƒ
Chalo jaate jaate...see what GH has done..πŸ˜†

.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nan08

just want to say that people should not live their fantasies and aspirations through someone else's life..

what may be big for me might be insignificant for that person and vice versa...

everyone has one life to live and everyone has the right to chose what they want to do in pursuit of their happiness ...

i did not find anything wrong with his grocery shop talk.. it showed that he is ever ready to face whatever life throws at him without any whims and fancies...

the fact remains that he had just completed shooting MAMR and had been drained mentally and physically with his work on TV and his first thought was to take a break.. he would have never thought he will get 22 yards so soon.. usually actors are only approached after their first film .. so guess he thought if he does not get any good offers and work he will move to uk/aus and do whatever job he might find .. big deal...

i really do not get it.. why should everyone on earth be ambitious.. its their own choice.. whether to be ambitious or to be content

no use reacting also to such people..

am happy he is happy and he knows his priorities right so bas for me

Humari 100 saal ke tajurbe wali boli ... Wese tu sexy Chudail toh nahi hai nah ?

Well Said ! πŸ€—