Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: temperance12

<font color="#17365d"><font face="Lucida Sans Unicode">I don't know Simmi, I have re-read that interview to find out what's so different… the only thing was that moving abroad & selling groceries bit! But everything else is the same thing. </font></font>

<font color="#17365d" face="Lucida Sans Unicode"></font>

<font color="#17365d"><font face="Lucida Sans Unicode">Arey what is so special about moving abroad & selling groceries that it finally opened people's eyes??</font></font>

And the selling groceries is supposed to be like a random example of how he does not feel bad to do lesser jobs...even if he was a popular star. Its not to be taken so literally! πŸ˜†
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishaj

who r dese ppl? 😑
plz answer me 😭

no idea misha ji.. i only came to this cc, mt and am on barun's profile 

Ignorance is BLISSS πŸ˜ƒ
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: temperance12

Arey what is so special about moving abroad & selling groceries that it finally opened people's eyes??

that he was serious when he said he left for health & family which is not an usual thing for an actor
polly_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishaj

who r dese ppl? 😑
plz answer me 😭

πŸ˜†
polly_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sama.

that he was serious when he said he left for health & family which is not an usual thing for an actor

Abey yaar...yahi toh main 9 mahino se bol bol ke thak gayi !

I believed Barun's words. .starting right from gul's coffee session...then White Knight article...and so on ...till today.

What were people reading?
Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nan08

some people are sympathizing with team sarun😲 what forπŸ˜•

ab kya bolu πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

🀣

moment of silence for these people...bas.!😳
polly_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritaa10

🀣

Ok 😳
Nan08 thumbnail
just want to say that people should not live their fantasies and aspirations through someone else's life..

what may be big for me might be insignificant for that person and vice versa...

everyone has one life to live and everyone has the right to chose what they want to do in pursuit of their happiness ...

i did not find anything wrong with his grocery shop talk.. it showed that he is ever ready to face whatever life throws at him without any whims and fancies... 

the fact remains that he had just completed shooting MAMR and had been drained mentally and physically with his work on TV and his first thought was to take a break.. he would have never thought he will get 22 yards so soon.. usually actors are only approached after their first film .. so guess he thought if he does not get any good offers and work he will move to uk/aus and do whatever job he might find .. big deal...

i really do not get it.. why should everyone on earth be ambitious.. its their own choice.. whether to be ambitious or to be content 

no use reacting also to such people.. 

am happy he is happy and he knows his priorities right so bas for me

coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I guess the eye opener here is not today's interview but IPK-ek baar phir...1 week back people had accepted that SaRun won't be back in IPK 2 but their little ego was not able to confess not they got Barun's interview...i really hope this time finally they realise the loss they are creating for Barun by creating false stories and bashing every people related to him personally as well as professionally.
Nan08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritaa10

🀣

*silence* πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†