Chat Clubs

CC #27~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only - Page 35

coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: simim

Ok one line jumped out at me from the telegraph Iv...
So ppl did know some stuff ... And made up the rest!!!

useless people...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Shri_BaSo

Oh this I didnt see. Head band or not he just looks great. 

Maybe he was fed up with tv and wanted to leave becoz he didn't want to come on any show... Then he got this offer from Mitali and stayed
It's really very strange

destiny...!!
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: coolnisha_fun87

<font size="4">Don't trouble the newspaper too much! Take things easy. </font>Thank you for loving and watching my shows. Carry on doing the same. (Mitali: And please watch 22 Yards) Everyone's going to watch 22 Yards! Don't worry!

🤣🤣🤣

Loved it !! 🤣
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes he said Season 2 & a maybe with it when IPK was ON. To him the show will continue.

So true Simi Khud fantasy create tweak karo circumstances phir Khud hi rona Shuru karo. Par joto dosh Nondo Gosh !!

Wese why din't the Jodi team take SI seriously when she clearly said IPK2 is possible but without Barun. Or maybe they did & that's exactly what they were working on.

SP ne sara khel bigad ke rak diya. Thank You for the name IPK ek baar phir 😃
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
oh so is cc going off air..😲..
riti4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Sama.

Yes he said Season 2 & a maybe with it when IPK was ON. To him the show will continue.

So true Simi Khud fantasy create tweak karo circumstances phir Khud hi rona Shuru karo. Par joto dosh Nondo Gosh !!

Wese why din't the Jodi team take SI seriously when she clearly said IPK2 is possible but without Barun. Or maybe they did & that's exactly what they were working on.

SP ne sara khel bigad ke rak diya. Thank You for the name IPK ek baar phir 😃

I saw that part where he said...why not...his answer was why not...if there is... whats wrong with saying that when especially you are representing the character from that show on stage and with people who made it...did  he knw when season 2 will come.....baat karte hain bekar ki..😡..

I have no issue wid SP n Sphere origin using the name... but i had issue wid this avinash guy comment on barun...it was uncalled for...😡
its so so funny people pitying TS..out of anyone Team Sarun...they deserve bashing and only bashing...they started UK protest...they misguided people...they created own stories..they manipulated the interview...they bashed Barun's movie people...all because they wanted to become popular...and they wanted to prove that their protest during closure was not wrong...

I am so happy with SP that they taught TS a lesson by bringing IPK-ek baar phir...

temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

uff...now ppl r bashing him for saying in Noreen khans iv in nov...tht who knows maybe in season 2...apparently ppl took that iv to heart and ignored all other IVs where he sd he found TV difficult, and his ppl mag meet and greet where he sd no TV and his PRs response where they sd no TV...

They are feeling terrible for the hard work that TS did in asking ppl to ask for Sarun when Barun is not coming to TV...they r shedding tears for the hard work on TS which got wasted...

Remember I told u guys that when TS met him in Jan and told him that gthey were spamming for a new Sarun show...he told them that he felt guilty ppl were doing that and tht he wud like to give an audio IV telling ppl not to do that becoz he did nt know if and when Sarun wud happen again...

But they didn't take that IV...becoz TS wanted to build their popularity and they knew it was possible only thru Sarun jaap...

Haha, 🤣 sorry I just can't help laugh at this…

His one "maybe, why not" is believed more than "no, I am not going to do TV as I am very busy"!!! Everyone has been saying this right from the beginning that he does not want to do it, but no they still chose to believe what they wanted. Now, that the blind folds are coming out, they are upset… For once maybe people should take responsibility for being gullible…  There is nothing wrong in being gullible, but when you realise you have been; accept it and stop blaming others…… If I am not mistaken, the team said they do things because they love both Barun and Sanaya! No one made any team to work hard for Barun and Sanaya….

Inspite of all this, people are still calling Star Plus to change the name of IPK 2!!!  

riti4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Sama.

Hello Riti ... How is Barun's birthday preparation coming along ?!?!

yesterday i was preparin slides with all messages that came fr team sobtians post... it was really awesome to see response... Such love for the man...there were so many edits...that i wanted to leave out on few but then changed my mind... and i just did half of the work...there are more pages wid indi di..hope he likes it...and he actually reads each and every message...fandom really deserves applaud fr their love👏