Don't u feel it is wrong ?

Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
SORRY FOR MAKING THIS POST...

But seriously I am hurt...

On one hand, becoz of SP...

On the other hand, becoz of few IPK fans, not all...

Our demand to SP, 'CHANGE THE NAME OF UR NEW SHOW'... We have our every right to ask them so as a viewer & more than that as a fan of IPK... I am with u... Yesterday, I sent mail to SP reg that.

But I am really hurt to see the bashing against the new show & against the actors... Few have sent hate comments to the actor... They don't deserve them...

Here I would like to apologize -

I am sorry Avinash, for all the hate comments u received from my friends... I have never seen ur shows, so I can't criticize u... All the best for ur new show...

I never tweet thro' my twitter account... Else I would have tweeted it to him... I respect him for understanding fans' emotions...

U may think I am so stupid to make this post... But I felt like asking sorry to him for what few of my friends did...

P.S. Even if u feel the same way I feel, leave comments... Else kindly ignore this stupid post by a stupid girl...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---Sonia--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you
we are angry at Starplus but we should not bashing the actor...
I mean what is his fault in this
he is just doing job...

.BumbleBee. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
You're right dear. Why should we bash Avinash and Shrenu when they are not at fault? SP is at fault, not them. Bashing them isn't the solution. We have to keep calm and be patient. These bashers do hurt the feelings of those actors. We love Barun and Sanaya and want them in IPK2 but now what happened, happened. We can protest for the name change but bashing the new leads is useless.

and dnt be sorry for making this post :)
Edited by ..SaRun.. - 10 years ago
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks friends for agreeing with meπŸ€—

If someone bashes Sarun, I feel hurt as if my body bleeds...

Similarly the fans of those actors will feel hurt right... I don't want them to feel hurt becoz of us...

Let us achieve our genuine demand thro' Gandhigiri... Hope SP listens...
Deeksha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree fully.

Star Plus is doing the nonsense so its really wrong to bash the actors...

Well Star Plus of course like a leech is sucking the blood off us IPK fans by giving us more jolts every day!!
hemanthkrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with u dear.
Its all the channel's fault. What can the actors do for that?
I really feels so bad for them.
.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 very sensible post...πŸ‘

Yah Its all in SP's Hand..If they want to change the name, they will change...and if they dont want, they wont do..So why r ppl bashing Avinash...!!..he has nothing to do with the name..he has been given the role and he is doing his job..thats it...Now i will request everyone plz, stop this bashing...If u dont wanna atch the show, dont watch it...and of course stop this petition...it wont help...πŸ€”
Andres_Sobti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yah U r very right...
\
Plz Guyz its an ardent request stop  this Bashinf..otherwise Mods wont let us open BS and SI BD as a global announcement...😭

And for god sake stop this nonsense...*SARUN SARUN*...they have moved on..and we have to...Both of them will have to work with other actors..this is the fact..plz accept this...πŸ€”
.ProperPatola thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

But I am really hurt to see the bashing against the new show & against the actors... Few have sent hate comments to the actor... They don't deserve them...

Here I would like to apologize -

I am sorry Avinash, for all the hate comments u received from my friends... I have never seen ur shows, so I can't criticize u... All the best for ur new show...

πŸ‘πŸΌ I find it disgusting to see people bashing, discouraging the celebs who aren't even responsible for something and whose show hasn't even started. They are just doing their Job. Same thing happened with Viraf.

And Honeslty, I don't see a big deal about the same name of the show. I just feel people are overreacting. And that is completely my opinion. I don't see the need to change the name. The story, characters, actors are different. Don't we people have same names? Movies have same names. So what if a show does. People can avoid watching it.

We all know its just not possible, atleast for now to have IPK2 with same cast. All of them have moved on.

IMO Its just bad to waste precious time to change a name for a show which like many others will come and go!

Sorry for the rant! Phew!
Edited by Arshi.K. - 10 years ago
MeLuvsMiam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yup u r right dear πŸ˜ƒ
but it really hurts when people plays with our feelings πŸ˜­