Uttaran
Uttaran

Meethi or Ichcha (Page 2)

sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
both are good in their own context

iccha belonged to the older generation and her conditions for survival were different from what meethi had

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Shriya06 Goldie
Shriya06
Shriya06

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@shriya hi how r u?? u came after many days!!Smile where were u??Smile

Hi dolly..yeah I came here just to have a look in the forum.I became busy with my studies..and have no interest in watching this show anymore..I came here just temporarily .I'm so happy to meet u all once again..

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shriya06

Hi dolly..yeah I came here just to have a look in the forum.I became busy with my studies..and have no interest in watching this show anymore..I came here just temporarily .I'm so happy to meet u all once again..
i also don't like UT much but watching it  4ajay & in hope of meeshu.

Shriya06

Shriya06 Goldie
Shriya06
Shriya06

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged

i also don't like UT much but watching it 4ajay & in hope of meeshu.

Sorry I am not following this show..Is meeshu happening or not?

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged

yaar vishnu & meethi'd agreed 2 marry. taps saw sum letters of vishnu of confession which he wrote 2 mukta widout name & also made V luvs M sign on his lappy & he went 2 kitchen where mukta called him 4 this msg he sent. taps came in his room 4 sum work & saw it & interpreted as 4 meethi.while mukta asked vishnu abt the msg sent & he got scared &said that he sent it mistakenly 2 her.& mukta realized  it was 4 her. & happy
then taps asked meethi 2 remarry & take vishnu's name. so meethi in anger &  2send away akash get ready.
she asked vishnu 2 say yes as she doesn't want akash in her life & akash"ll leave & leaves the decision on vishnu.and wen jogi asked vishnu 4 mrg wid meethi vishnu says yes 2 help her.
meethi then asked akaksh 2 go away but he refused & said that he"ll sign divorce papers after 18 days which r still left .then meethi said that and she"ll marry vishnu on 19th day. now both meethi & vishnu don't want mrg but r trapped & their mrg has been fixed also. they want 2 tell the truth & meethi tried a lot  2tell damini abt it but cudn't as sumthing always  is cuming in btn. mukta now thinks vishnu doesn't luv her & meethi has also started liking vishnu. and now atps & RPR also know that mukta luvs vishnu.

in SBS & news 24 meethi's mehandi segment was shown but don't know if mrg"ll happen or not.

Shriya06

Shriya06 Goldie
Shriya06
Shriya06

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged

yaar vishnu & meethi'd agreed 2 marry. taps saw sum letters of vishnu of confession which he wrote 2 mukta widout name & also made V luvs M sign on his lappy & he went 2 kitchen where mukta called him 4 this msg he sent. taps came in his room 4 sum work & saw it & interpreted as 4 meethi.while mukta asked vishnu abt the msg sent & he got scared &said that he sent it mistakenly 2 her.& mukta realized  it was 4 her. & happy
then taps asked meethi 2 remarry & take vishnu's name. so meethi in anger &  2send away akash get ready.
she asked vishnu 2 say yes as she doesn't want akash in her life & akash"ll leave & leaves the decision on vishnu.and wen jogi asked vishnu 4 mrg wid meethi vishnu says yes 2 help her.
meethi then asked akaksh 2 go away but he refused & said that he"ll sign divorce papers after 18 days which r still left .then meethi said that and she"ll marry vishnu on 19th day. now both meethi & vishnu don't want mrg but r trapped & their mrg has been fixed also. they want 2 tell the truth & meethi tried a lot  2tell damini abt it but cudn't as sumthing always  is cuming in btn. mukta now thinks vishnu doesn't luv her & meethi has also started liking vishnu. and now atps & RPR also know that mukta luvs vishnu.

in SBS & news 24 meethi's mehandi segment was shown but don't know if mrg"ll happen or not.
Thank you so much dolly..
hoping that meeshu happens..

tiny15

Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Icchaa may have been too sacrificing, but Meethi is not strong but head strong. She has been too self centred right from the beginning. She is simply exploiting Vishnu's loyalty and gratitude towards her mother and using him as a scapegoat. To safeguard tapasya and ammo's interests and to throw akash out of her life, she has no right to play with Vishnu's life especially when he has been so vocal about his displeasure about the entire fake relationship. One need not be sacrificing and cannot be also to the extent of icchaa, but isnt there anything called self righteousness?
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
@shreya yeah we r also hoping bcoz i can't stand akash  wid meethi as hes a murderer & CVs r trying 2 make him a hero.and i can't see mukta wid vishnu as they luk like bro-sis jodi & not as a couple.Ouch
i wish CVs give us Messhu & yukta so that i can enjoy both couple's scenes.Smile

but after watching 2days epi i m hopeless. UT CVs r saddist . they r hell bent on making a murderer a hero.Dead

Go to top