Meethi or Ichcha

lrl fan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I like Meethi more than Ichcha... Meethi is sweet but straightforward... She doesn't take any crap from anyone and can give back to people who trouble her... She says her feelings on the face but Ichcha was too forgiving and sacrificing... She never used to reply back to Nani or Mai and sometimes her too good nature caused trouble to her and her loved ones...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lrl fan

I like Meethi more than Ichcha... Meethi is sweet but straightforward... She doesn't take any crap from anyone and can give back to people who trouble her... She says her feelings on the face but Ichcha was too forgiving and sacrificing... She never used to reply back to Nani or Mai and sometimes her too good nature caused trouble to her and her loved ones...

i agree wid u & thaswhy i like her but i also like iccha.
tho i was also irritated by iccha 's stupidities i.e scarificing 4 undeserving like old evil taps & that 2 umpteen times. but i also like her.
so i like both meethi & iccha.😊
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya so true meethi islittle bit stronger to our sweety pie ichcha
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I agree with u.I love both meethi and ichcha.but ichcha is more sacrificing.meethi is straight forward and talkative.
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
ichcha was always in sacrificing mode...but not meethi...

i like her so much...than ichcha...but i love ichcha too...🤗
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ichcha is best best best best
Shriya06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ichcha represent the older,poised and softer women of the older generation,where Meethi represent the straightforward,sharper and stronger this gen girl..both are poles apart..completely different characters...but Tina has made both roles sweet with the amazing talent she have..
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@shriya hi how r u?? u came after many days!!😊 where were u??😊
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
both are good in their own context

iccha belonged to the older generation and her conditions for survival were different from what meethi had
Shriya06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

@shriya hi how r u?? u came after many days!!😊 where were u??😊

Hi dolly..yeah I came here just to have a look in the forum.I became busy with my studies..and have no interest in watching this show anymore..I came here just temporarily .I'm so happy to meet u all once again..