Do Dil Ek Jaan

India-Forums

Do Dil Ek Jaan
Do Dil Ek Jaan

tintin0602 IF-Sizzlerz
tintin0602
tintin0602

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged

" u know na, when I used to get mad, nothings works out for me, not even my brain. So I know, I have done wrong, mujhse galti ho gayi, now do u want me to give u my apology in written?", Raghu said looking at Antara who was sitting on a log.

They were actually lost in the jungle and was moving here and there in search of a path that can lead them to the highway but in process Antara got tired and so Raghu let her sit at a place. Antara was still in pain both mentally and physically. Mentally because Raghu hurt her by his harsh words, his words were no less then sharp edged arrows and hit her heart and make it wounded. And physically because her leg has started bleeding again. Tears were coming out but she tried to hide it from Raghu but in this night also he can see those drops that were coming out of her eyes as it was shining under the full moon night.

But his attention was grabbed by the blood that was oozing out from her leg inspite of the bandage. Raghu sat on his knees and looked Antara who was looking at him with wet eyes. Raghu forwarded his hands to touch the wound but Antara backed her leg.

Raghu(clutching his jaws): let me see it Antara, its bleeding?

Antara: what will you see, this is given by you? please don't, I really don't wanna talk to you, you are … ahhh…

Raghu hold her ankle which made Antara's pain even worst. Raghu opened her bandage.

Antara: don't even try to even sooth it because whenever you try to come near me you always give me pain and nothing else.

Raghu: stop talking, tune kya agency khol rakkhi hai hamesha bolne ki?? Let me concentrate.

Raghu started blowing air through his mouth to her anklet. This really worked and Antara closed her eyes. Raghu looked at her. " she is beautiful. Why m I being so idiot that I always yells at her without knowing the facts? This time, its kaki, I am not going to spare her. She has tried to play with my girl…. Oops what did I say? I girl? But she …." Raghu thought looking at Antara.

" Raghu.. raghu.. what happened? Thank you.. its good now. I am sorry. I also yelled at you for no reason, its not your fault but mine. I have to take care of Aaji but I failed. I failed you too. You put trust on me and….(sob)"

Raghu: hey… look at me … look at me. I know its not your fault. Main hi pagal me hmm.

Raghu said this while cupping her face and then realized that what he was doing and got uncomfortable. He left her and moved back. Antara too wanted to stand but raghu held her shoulder and gestured her not to stand. He took out his handkerchief and covered the wound and tied it around.

Raghu: if I am not around then this will take care of you.

Something pricked Antara at this. She don't know why. " where are you going?" this was the sudden response of Antara. Raghu and Antara looked at each other and were lost in each other's eyes. Well raghu breaked the silence.

Raghu: tuhi to bolti hai ki mai gunda hmm, to agar mujhe kuch ho gaya to……

He cant complete his sentence because Antara's hand covered his mouth.

Antara: please mujhse aise baat mat karo.

Raghu: kyu na karu?

Antara: because the day I lost papa, I cant listen or see anything and so please…..

Raghu(coming close to her): or agar bolunga to?

" a bug on your shoulder, ohh my god…. Its looking dangerous" antara said looking at his shoulder. Raghu got scared and tightened his grip around pallu which made its pin get opened. By the time Antara through off the bug.

Raghu: tu kya uske us karne ka wait kar rahi hai?

Antara: hata diya maine…  (realizing that he was tightening her shoulder), ye kya kar rahe ho tum, stay away.

Raghu without and second wastage moved back. Antara too stood up and they again started to walk. But Antara felt some dizziness and so going to fell down. Bu Raghu's strong hands hold her. Antara slowly opened her eyes but only half.

Raghu: ayy miss call… miss call, kya re… ok wait.

Raghu picked her in his arms and started walking but after sometimes Antara was ok and found himself in Raghu's arm and that second only she started struggling in his arms so that he would leave her. But he was Raghu, on one can force him to do anything. He found a river nearby and walked in that direction.

Antara: leave me, niche utaro mujhe…

Raghu: nahi utharunga? Pahle tu paani pe, phir niche utarunga.

Antara: lekin jabtak neeche nahi utaroge to mai paani kaise piyungi??(antara pouted)

They pout was making him crazy, something surfaced him and an urge came to take her lips. But somehow he suppressed it and left Antara.

Raghu: ruk yahi..

Raghu asked antara to stay there only and he went to take water. In few seconds he came back with a big leaf and water in it and he himself made her drink water.

Raghu: tujhe pata hai, le tera fast bhi pura ho gaya..

Raghu said this with a smirk.

Antara: but ye fast to ek husband apni wife ko…..

Raghu: haa pata hai

He placed a small peck on her cheek but instead of yelling she never protested him.

That's it guys hope u guys like it. I know this is not that naughty but abhi issi se kaam chala lo. I might right something or the other today or tomorrow. But do comment and hit the like button. Love u all.

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

kbalajeeanya9davinajebakanistarryLove_skSparklle801OnlyrantraLaLaLand.rdPrincessDzzinia2411emanaliahutalarimel22madhutanuArjunKiAshpinkstarssuzi...arul01MyAnastasia18Anny90pampzKareena1994Rasika9gal.angelmeerabnawaal14nnksMinni147-.serendipity.-ayaazukideewanisonu-monuSanjh30PrincessNPiya_MalikSONAL30honeybees22suj01princy48-sweetheart-itsokaysammyBabyHimavari--Royal--

PrincessN IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessN
PrincessN

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
wow.. juhii .. kitna cute cute sa OS he... love it so so much...  Monkey IconMonkey IconMonkey Icon

Edited by PrincessN - 17 August 2013 at 7:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22tintin0602

PrincessN IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessN
PrincessN

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
part 2 likh le iska...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602

--Royal-- IF-Addictz
--Royal--