Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Best Friends Forever Krisha SS ||Season-2|| DISCONTINUED

OneLove_S.W Goldie
OneLove_S.W
OneLove_S.W

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Introduction

Story about two best friends , both were mad , crazy and could laugh at any stupid reasons . After living in two different cities they got a little disconnected with each other , but after three years they are meeting again . Things haven't changed much , and they are going to start another whirlpool of friendship , with some old and some new friends , filled with fun and joy, I present you the Season 2 of Best Friends Forever!

Index

Character Sketch - Pg 1

Part 1 - Pg 5

Edited by kriyaanshfreva - 24 January 2014 at 11:09am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

moni94SHIVANI25kasya123Deepu_kr..ANVESHA..malificientgrungta11sharuKRpinkypanrocksdivyani.arshadamonTVDrocksArsha_Arshivrushanharshikriapatel--RAINA--sanjana_D3zona_malikcool_star14TriShaktiPinkpearlyCrazy_ArshiNeha_KRDivine_darknessramya.reddyHR-DMG4lifeKanchi..daisydee425sadafarshaRoxxy47Keisha.princessSoniasweetydiyafrienKUSHA14swaron9113glmorous_divachand91Born2DanceMadhu_ArShadancersqueenanjali22nature2sanju_arsha-spongy--PyaariBhootni-

OneLove_S.W Goldie
OneLove_S.W
OneLove_S.W

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Character sketch

Kria Ghai

She is "Miss – I – Am - Always – Laughing " . The most fun living girl . A typical girl next door . If YOU don't have a conversation , she won't start one and if she starts one she won't stop! Her life revolves around family and friends . Daughter of an army man so does not stay in one city for more than 2 years . Shares almost everything with her sister , mother and her best friend . Had stayed in Mumbai from her 8th standard till the starting of her 10th standard . Is returning to Mumbai for her college .

Sharon Rai Prakash

She is "Miss – I – Have – A – Mixed – Attitude" . She can be extremely sweet and extremely bad . Depends on whether she likes you or not . Does not care what others think about her as long as her friends and family are there with her . Loves her friends a lot . Has never ever been in a relationship , whenever asked why , her reply is "Relation means suffocation and possessiveness and i am so not ready to get into it . And single rehne mein maza hain kissi se bhi flirt kar lo ." .

Neha Kapoor

The simplest girl , you will ever see . Can say sorry for even losing your pen! Has a loving nature hence loved by everyone .  You can call her the "Compromising Queen!" . Is Sharon and kria's closest friend . Still continues studying with Sharon. A book freak! . Is not interested in getting into relationships.

Reyaansh Singhaania

Studied with kria , after she left Mumbai and shares a not so good relation with her . Has a crush on her , but does not tell her . Is going to join the same college . Is swayam's cousin brother . Girls usually fall for him when they see him . He is the hunk and loves dancing . Has dated many girls but his heart is always with kria.

Swayam Shekhawat

If Sharon is ice , swayam is the heat which can melt her . Her closest friend in boys , loves Sharon . But Sharon even after knowing that thinks him as  a best friend . He is a sweet guy , and knows how to bring smile on anyone and everyone's face . Lives life freely , and loves dancing .

Vicky Singh

A typical junglee , going to be a new addition . And will be neha's serious wala crush . He is a guy who lives his life on his own terms . Loves playing pranks on others . Can be a true irritating guy at times but will always be there if his friends need a shoulder to cry on.

Kritika Shergil

A typical "Sympathy Gainer" , kria Sharon and neha do not like her much . But since she is their friend they do come with her . She is a foodie . Neha is her closest friend . She won't be joining their college but would be shown sometimes .

Other character sketches would be added soon . J Check the note below.

Edited by kriyaanshfreva - 17 August 2013 at 7:43am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

kavidoll2012moni94vrushan11swaronhellangelsSHAKTI_PATELkasya123NikieesharuKRstar94grungta11..ANVESHA..malificientDeepu_krArsha_ArshidamonTVDrocksdivyani.arshatrisha19kriapatelvrushanharshiMeesocuted3_roxkokoARSHAPinkpearly--RAINA--cool_star14only_kriyanshsanjana_D3zona_malikTriShaktiCrazy_ArshiprincessSoniaanjoriiiDivine_darknessramya.reddyRoxxy47Keisha.sadafarshasweetydiyafrienKUSHA14sumimitadaisydee425SanskritiSHR-DMG4lifeHPHolic-3abhilasha_dreamPumpkinnKanchi..KriYaansh960dancersqueenDead_Nightmareanjali22Black_StoneBorn2Danceglmorous_divachand91Madhu_ArShaCieli.Santisanju_arsha-PyaariBhootni-

OneLove_S.W Goldie
OneLove_S.W
OneLove_S.W

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Note

So this story is the season 2 for Best Friends Forever . The concept as you have read is completely different from the last one . Few things.

1 . I will be updating this , on weekends! Bet of life on Saturday and BFF On Sunday .

2. Do not expect LONG UPDATES as of now as i have my fa's round the corner , and i have to study and finish my assignments on time.

3. Readers who want pms and are not in my buddy list . Add me .

4. Since i am sending pms to more than 190 readers , i will appreciate if i get AT LEAST 60 + likes on each update .

5. Demands would not be there . If i have some work and i cannot update on weekends , i would give a note before-hand .

Any questions regarding anything else , you can ask .

Edited by kriyaanshfreva - 17 August 2013 at 7:44am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti15moni94Nikieepinkypanrocks..ANVESHA..aashima.jindalgrungta11Arsha_Arshidivyani.arshatrisha19d3_roxcool_star14Pinkpearly--RAINA--Crazy_ArshiTriShaktizona_maliksanjana_D3sadafarshaprincessSoniaanjoriiisweetydiyafrienKUSHA14sumimitaHR-DMG4lifedaisydee425don girlsKanchi..HPHolic-3Divine_darknessramya.reddyRoxxy47Dead_NightmareSwaronvrushananjali22Black_StonedancersqueenCieli.Santichand91Madhu_ArShaglmorous_diva-spongy-sanju_arsha-PyaariBhootni-

TriShakti IF-Dazzler
TriShakti
TriShakti

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
loved the concept...
cs is very nice...
story seems very interesting...
kriya is reys crushWink..
now waiting for ur updates...
-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
superb update yaar
amazing ishana
loved it a lot
same story with new concept
im waiting for this one...
thanks for the PM

and regarding question you said you'll be updating this on weekends. ..
SO, does that mean ki iss week update milega??
varsh-mayur Goldie
varsh-mayur
varsh-mayur

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
hey nice concept...looking forward for upodtaesBig smileBig smile
-PyaariBhootni- IF-Addictz
-PyaariBhootni-
-PyaariBhootni-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
amazing start and csClap
continue soonSmile

Edited by aishu3003 - 18 August 2013 at 11:51pm