Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poluk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Viviandsenarox

u imature fangrl hw dare u hurt sentiments wd ur qs? Dnt u knw bhai s a soldier of heaven. He s tryng to save madhu frm an abusv relatn. Nd instd f suportng u al r pntng fngrs at hm. Bhai k intentns hamesha hi noble hain. Just dat its n africn ways to hum e samaj mei nahn ata. Dos dat mean he s wrng ? No nt at al. Nd he louus madhu. He has r8 2 dcde thngs fr hr. Odr dn blckmailng kdnapng molestng has he evr dne nethng to madhu? No na? So hw cn he b wrng? he s dng al dse to protct hr. So nthng wrng. Deva deva. .

I know I am dumb and immature. I am just not able to appreciate Sultan's greatness. That is why was asking some intellectuals to help me out.

But no one is helping.😭😭😭
Edited by -Misek- - 10 years ago
Poluk thumbnail
Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

Or who is he to decide that who is the better choice for MB ? 

arre, he's her Father
Jeth, as per Indian tradition, is your FIL
great post, but you will never get your deserving reply from mature people who consider a consensual relationship and then a loving marriage as "abuse" and molestation as 'divine' louuu 🤪

And i was under the impression that a jeth/FIL and Bahu are supposed to have a father daughter relation and even thinking about such a relationship is almost incestous as per Indian values.
Poluk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Richa04

Awesome post n u raised good questions!👏

Though u will not get answer😆

Even I am suspecting that. 😆😆
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poluk

I know I am dumb and immature. I am just not able to appreciate Sultan's greatness. That is why was asking some intellectuals to help me out.

But no one is helping.😭😭😭

i 2 wnt b able to hlp u as i m harmonal pankhi.!😆 Edited by -Misek- - 10 years ago
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poluk

I have a few questions as a dumb female fan and want answers to them, if someone could please?
Uff ye immature abusive superstar fans...fir a gayi logical baatein leke 🥱They can never ever master the art of being illogical 😵

1.Le'ts assume that Sultan has some hidden motive other than acquiring a woman through force. Let's also assume that this called motive is very pure and noble. But then do these hidden noble intentions, make it correct for him to make MB a pawn in a game of chess?
kyu nahi ? Sultan is the hero of the show , so wo balatkar bhi kare to wo chamatkar hi hai Issshhh ☺️

2. Does that pure motive make a woman's victimization, mental torture and harassment correct?
You fool 😵 Can't u see that making her feel wanted 😳 ?Issshhh☺️

3. Is it ok for him to use an innocent woman to fulfil his revenge, ambitions or motives. Does this define a human being?
That woman loves to be tortured , tormented , so doing with her what she loves 😳 taking so much care to behave the way she likes ! Such a perfect gentleman act 😳 maar dala ☺️ issshhh☺️

4. May be RK is abusive, may be he is not the right choice for MB but who is Sultan to decide that she needs to get out of her relationship? Each person has a different set of values, tastes , aspirations, ambitions and choices in life. Who is Sultan to say that MB's choices are wrong?
He loves her ! & as he loves her its his responsibility to get her out of the abusive relation she herself has put into in 😳 so much love for her Isshhh ☺️

5. Or who is he to decide that he is the better choice for MB? Is the culture of conservative countries better or the liberal ones? The answer is both cultures are appropriate as per their countries. No country or its people have the right to preach another or try to change another by force.
Bcoz RK is a do kauri ka saasta admi & he is very much mehenga 😃 so he is better option for Madhu & if Madhu is behaving like a blind by not seeing this he has the full right to open her eyes for her own good so much care...issshhh☺️

6. If you say that Sultan has the God's hammer then he is no better than the terrorists who kill people in the name of religion. They also assume that they have Gods mandate to change people as per the way of life they find correct.

Uff fir immature fanka pak pak . Sultan is here to stay . He's the asli hero of the show 😎 HAYEE mere Sultan ☺️

7. The fact remains that RK insulted him very badly but was that insult sufficient for him to try and destroy him completely. RK is not responsible for MKs sins. Since Sultan is considered a very matured human being is he not sensible enough to realise this?
RK forced MK to ditch Meera , then provoked him to marry Radha so that he can take birth & then sold Sultan to criminals so that he can enjoy his share of happiness & luxury 😡 & usse uska baap aur bachpan chinke bhi man nahi bhara to uske pyaar pe nazar daal dia 😡 Madhu used to love Sultan truely , but that RK played nasty games to snatch his love Madhu from him . Sultan has full right to take badla from that RK 😡 hayee meri revenge lene wala hawwt Sultan ! Isshhh☺️

8. Why is the good son not taking the correct route for recovering his mother's happiness? Why can't the good friend accept the rejection of his love with grace and dignity? Why cant the good human being return RK's insult in kind and not try to destroy him through unfair means.
RK has kidnapped & murdered Meera to hide MK's nasty pasts 😡 so afterlosinghisma he became blind in rage & he's very hurt too & to repair his wound he needs someone to apply balm on his wounds that's why he wants Madhu who can repair his wounds & make him happy . Afterall he too has the right to be happy . Just bcoz that RK wants him to be miserable he can't be na ? in fact that RK who snatched his everything should rot in hell 😡 Sultan is playing the role of his Karma 😳 haayee such a hawwty Karma ☺️ Maar dala issshhh☺️

LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
The time for questioning his behaviour is long past🥱...You question the attitude of someone who you think can be corrected but it is useless to question a criminal who will never regret his sins.

He is a sinner. He will be punished. Peace out!🥱
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice post Shruti..👍🏼👏
Poluk thumbnail
Saayaniz your rangeela reply was too good. Especially the last two paras gave me a stomach ache with laughing. Please make a special post on them.😊
Poluk thumbnail
Originally posted by: felicity06

The time for questioning his behaviour is long past🥱...You question the attitude of someone who you think can be corrected but it is useless to question a criminal who will never regret his sins.

He is a sinner. He will be punished. Peace out!🥱

I know😊 and that process has already started. 
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome Post!!
But let me tell you, if u made the same post with RK, you would have got essays of answers about how Sultan is a GHG!! And how RK is a bad guy (for which they don't even have justifiable answers but that RK mentally abused MADHU🤣)

Post will definitely get closed for PERSONAL ATTACK😳
Welcome to the world of Madhubala Forum!

I still do appreciate ur effort! And I agree with u!!