hey is it coming in dish tv india?
dear i'm from dhaka,bangladesh !
Posted: 10 years ago
We are gonna rock and roll now.
So happy ! Thanks to LifeOk for this sudden gift 😃
Love you IPKKND. <3
Originally posted by farha_ipkknd

I feel like crying ..life ok international is only available in Dhaka in BD.. I don't have any idea when it'll come in Raj..may be never ..and I wouldn't have this much sad only if my pc's hard disk hadn't crash ...I downloaded 112 epis of ipk..now it's all gone :(
oh dont worry dear ! same thing happened to me once ! i lost all the 398 epis and then again i downloaded them and got them back ! anythin for ipkknd ! hahahaaa
Originally posted by ..SaRun..

We are gonna rock and roll now.
So happy ! Thanks to LifeOk for this sudden gift 😃
Love you IPKKND. <3
hahahaa thanks to our cale operators ! who got rid of life ok india n gave us life ok international !! hahahahahaaa its like eid today  !!
Eishita apu ! I am coming to steal all your epis 😈 How do you download so many ! How many months did it take !! And you did it twice :O Mera IDM bhi khatam -.- 
You know what ?  I think several people from Dhaka called the cable operators asking about LOK Intl . That is why they took it into consideration ! My baba had called for me 😃 Edited by Arshisarunrocks - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

You know what ?  I think several people from Dhaka called the cable operators asking about LOK Intl . That is why they took it into consideration ! My baba had called for me 😃
hahahaha i actualy managed to  'jhari'fy the cable guy who comes to my house to collect the rent ! threat diyechilam lokta ke life okk international na dile cable tv off kore dibo =))))))  i guess so many of us managed to presurise these cable people ! and zahra it took over a month for me to download the epis. but anything for arshi 😆
Originally posted by ESR8

hahahaha i actualy managed to  'jhari'fy the cable guy who comes to my house to collect the rent ! threat diyechilam lokta ke life okk international na dile cable tv off kore dibo =))))))  i guess so many of us managed to presurise these cable people ! and zahra it took over a month for me to download the epis. but anything for arshi 😆
Wow !!! Tumi to chorom dekhi !! 😉 Amader jhari kheyei diyechhe I guess !! =P 

Hmm !! 
Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Wow !!! Tumi to chorom dekhi !! 😉 Amader jhari kheyei diyechhe I guess !! =P 

Hmm !! 
hahahahahaaa amra sarunians r indeed chorom !!!
I wish that we too get life ok international...but still I am watching ipkknd telugu in maa tv even though I don't know much of telugu...