Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Junoon to go off air in next wo weeks.

lovmona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am not very happy to share this news, but couldnt stop from sharing...Read from rival site artile that lifeok decided to pull off the show..

The television industry is full of uncertainty and insecurities with actors being replaced overnight and shows being pulled off air in a short span of time. If you're wondering why we are talking about this; read on…

The latest information we have learnt is that Life OK has decided to finally axe its poorly rated show, Beyond Dreams Productions' Junoon – Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq.

A credible source buzzed us that the decision has been taken and this Aditya Redij, Mouni Roy, Sara Khan starrer show will bid adieu in two weeks' time.

"Junoon never really rated well and the plot got a little confusing with characters entering and exiting at will. It's time to end has come," said a source.

Another source informed that the off air toss was between Savitri and Junoon, but finally Savitri was given a green signal and "is not going off air as of now".

So which show will replace it?

In most probably, Ek Boondh Ishq will take the 9.30pm slot once Junoon says ciao ciao.

Promos of Ek Boondh Ishq are already on air.

Producer Yash Patnaik remained unavailable for comment.

We also smsed Ajit Thakur, Channel Head, Life OK but did not get any response till the time of filing the article

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What disgusting ,CVS and Mr and Mrs Patnaik cant do that , hope this is just romour ,, 
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Very sad... πŸ˜­
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Very bad news..

Any way tfs .

Hope it turns out to be another romour.
CHAVI5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 shocked n sad πŸ˜­
NOt agree very sad and disgusting ,,,
 NO no no Life OK ,CV's And PH plz dont kill us ,

We Love Aditya and Mouni PLz .. WE love Mithiv ,WE Love junoon Plz dont do this
[QUOTE=awida]Very bad news..

Any way tfs .

Hope it turns out to be another romour.[/QUOTE ] I wish its romour and  Obviousely aisa romour create karne walo just deserve for Punishment ,,😑
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Although I do not like the show very much  since Ishwar was buried alive I am sorry to hear that it is going off air.  I was hoping that ishwar managed to dig himself out of the muddy grave and seek revenge.
Originally posted by: pamela01

Although I do not like the show very much  since Ishwar was buried alive I am sorry to hear that it is going off air.  I was hoping that ishwar managed to dig himself out of the muddy grave and seek revenge.

Haloo iswar is Back ,, have not u seen the Precap ?
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So sad & Disgusting...
But If Yes..Then I Wish ADITYA V Soon Come again with A wow PH