dont worry you can sent it till 25th sep
to me or either riu or saumya

ok foru...😊
Posted: 10 years ago
The thread is already so gorgeous!πŸ‘

Will surely send in my message.😊

Can't wait to see the final thread in all its finery!⭐️
I want to be a part of this thread for our princess Mouni.  I've only seen her as Sati in DKDM and now as Meera in Junoon.  Don't know how I will be able to bear not having to see her in a daily soap. Guess I'll have to re-start watching both DKDM-Sati era and Junoon again over and over until she returns in a new show... 

I'll write my impressions of her and how she is one of the very few ppl who has inspired me to renew my interest in Indian TV, meeting kindred spirits world wide through social media and finding friends whom I will hope will last beyond the shows that she has been a part of...

Thanks for creating this thread and giving an opportunity to her fans to show their love and support for her. 

XOXOXO
Asha
yeyy! waiting for 28th sept..
Originally posted by Skepblun

The thread is already so gorgeous!πŸ‘

Will surely send in my message.😊

Can't wait to see the final thread in all its finery!⭐️

nice to see you anu and wil wait for your messageπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Hopeenlight

I want to be a part of this thread for our princess Mouni.  I've only seen her as Sati in DKDM and now as Meera in Junoon.  Don't know how I will be able to bear not having to see her in a daily soap. Guess I'll have to re-start watching both DKDM-Sati era and Junoon again over and over until she returns in a new show... 

I'll write my impressions of her and how she is one of the very few ppl who has inspired me to renew my interest in Indian TV, meeting kindred spirits world wide through social media and finding friends whom I will hope will last beyond the shows that she has been a part of...

Thanks for creating this thread and giving an opportunity to her fans to show their love and support for her. 

XOXOXO
Asha

awww ashaπŸ€—

wil wait for your write up on mouni
Originally posted by foram.

yeah guys lets celebrate

i know there are many great writers in this forum do sent some nice write ups for mouni

yeah. i want write-ups  n msgs frm evry1 in the forumπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by jyotimeena

ill try!

wud be gr8 if u do πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by maluni

wow ria superb...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i too participate...😊😳😳

Do participate Maluni. And give ur msgs/ creations to foram. by 20th sept😊  
Originally posted by --Ratna--

Ria πŸ€—...awesome invitation thread my dear.πŸ‘...will send my msg and siggies for sure...let us rock her bday thread like we did Mohu.'s πŸ˜ƒ

Love u Mouni β€οΈ

thnx so much ratna ❀️