Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

finding true love: a taarey and swaron FF (Page 9)

Hp_TvD_mAnIc IF-Rockerz
Hp_TvD_mAnIc
Hp_TvD_mAnIc

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
lovely update...

swaron kisss...

precap is amazing...

update soon

Missu_TR IF-Rockerz
Missu_TR
Missu_TR

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
All part super
Update soon
taarey_vrimar IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
monikasaxena05 IF-Dazzler
monikasaxena05
monikasaxena05

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Superb update
Omg swaron kissEmbarrassed
Loved taarey nok jhok...
Rey is gonna fyt 4 Taani
Continue soon!! 

...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Wow!!! Swaron share their first kiss, it was so romantic
Taarey are too cute, I love their little fights lol
Hmm shani is in trouble but why fear when her Rey will come to save them
Recap Rey is hurt and Taani taking care of him
fanista Goldie
fanista
fanista

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
nice update soon Smile
priyal_TaaRey Goldie
priyal_TaaRey
priyal_TaaRey

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Superb updateSmile
Taarey part was awesome Tongue
-CrazyNiru- IF-Dazzler
-CrazyNiru-
-CrazyNiru-

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged

CHAPTER - 9

CONFESSION TIME!!!!!!!!

REY WAS STILL NOT SURE IF IT WAS TAANI OR SOMEONE ELSE. BUT HE WAS ABLE TO FEEL HER PRESENCE AND HIS HEART WAS CONTINUOUSLY TELLING HIM EVER SINCE HE LEFT HER THAT SHE WAS IN TROUBLE. HE DECIDED TO GO CHECK OUT. BUT SUDDENLY HE REMEMBERED HER WORDS TO HIM, "I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF. MAIN BACCHI NAHI HOON."

REY (THINKING): OK TAANI, IF YOU CAN TAKE OF YOURSELF THEN YOU CAN GO AHEAD. AGAR MAIN WAHAN JAAUN TOH WOH PHIR SE NARAZ HO JAAYEGI. WHY SHOULD I TAKE THE RISK?"

BUT THEN AS HE WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE, HE HEARD A SCREAM. WHEN HE TURNED BACK, HE SAW THAT THEY WERE FORCIBLY PULLING TAANI AND THE BACK OF HER FROCK WAS RIPPED EXPOSING HER BARE BACK. REY WAS BOILING WITH ANGER. HOW DARE THEY EVEN TOUCH HER?!!!!!! SHE WAS ONLY HIS. ONLY REYAANSH SINGHANIA'S. HOW DARE THEY THINK OF HARMING HER? NO WAYS, HE HAS TO GO TO HER.

TAANI: PLS LEAVE ME. PLS...

GUNDA 1: ARRE, BAAR BAAR YEH HI BOL RAHI HO! MAINE KAHA NA, KAL SUBHA CHODUNGA!

TAANI: PLS...

GUNDA 3: ARRE, KYA DEKHRAHE HO? CHALO HAMARE SAATH...

SUDDENLY, THEY HEAR A VOICE BEHIND THEM.

VOICE: NO WAYS!!!!!!!

THIS WAS THE SAFEST MOMENT TAANI EVER FELT IN HER LIFE. ALL HER FEARS JUST DISAPPEARED AS SOON AS SHE HEARD HIS VOICE. SHE DIDN'T BOTHER ABOUT ANYBODY AROUND HIM. SHE JUST WANTED HIM AT THAT MOMENT. JUST BE WITH HIM.

TAANI: REY!!!!!!!!!

REY: THANK GOD I FOUND YOU TAANI!

GUNDA 1: ARRE HERO AA GAYA!

GUNDA 2: PAR KYA FARKH PADTA HAI? HUMKO KOI NAHI RUKH SAKTA HAI.

GUNDA 3: BECHARA MAR JAAYEGA. JAAO TUM YAHAN SE.

REY: TAANI KO CHOD.

GUNDA 2: KYA?

REY (GETTING MORE ANGRY): TAANI KO CHOD. ABHI...

GUNDA 1: NAHI CHODUNGA. KYA KAROGI?

REY DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL. HE JUST BREAKS THE GUY'S HOLD ON TAANI AND PULLS HER TO HIM. TAANI BANGS INTO HIS CHEST. REY HOLDS HEER THERE. THE OTHER GUYS COMES TO HIT HIM. REY PUSHES TAANI OUT OF THE WAY AND STARTS FIGHTING THEM. TAANI TRIES TO STOP REY AS HE WAS GETTING HURT BADLY. BUT REY TELLS HER TO TAKE SHARON AND MOVE AWAY FROM THERE. TAANI TAKES SHARON AND GETS HER INTO THE CAR. SHE PARKS IN A SAFE PLACE A DN GOES BACK TO REY. BY THE TIME SHE REACHES THERE THE GUNDAS WOULD HAVE RUN AWAY. BUT REY WAS BADLY HURT. HE HAD A LOT OF CUTS AND WOUNDS. TAANI'S EYES FILLED WITH TEARS.  SHE WENT TO REY AND HELPED HIM INSIDE HIS CAR. SWAYAM WAS FAST ASLEEP IN REY'S CAR.

TAANI: I'M SORRY REY. MERE WAJAH SE YEH SAB HUA HAI. I'M SO SORRY. PLS MUJHE MAAF KIJIYE.

REY: NAHI TAANI, PLS DON'T BLAME YOURSELF. I'LL NEVER LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOU.

TAANI STARTS CRYING EVEN MORE. REY PULLS GER TO HIM. SHE FALLS ON HIM INSIDE HIS CAR. HE WIPES HER TEARS AND CONSOLES HER. THEN HE SUDDENLY REMEMBERS THE TIME.

REY: TAANI, BOHOT DHER HUA HAI. TU SHARON KO LEKE GHAR JAA. I'LL DRIVE SWAYAM HOME.

TAANI (ADAMANT): MEIN AISE KAISE JAA SAKTI HOON APPKO ISS HALAT MEIN CHODKE?

REY: ITS OK TAANI...

TAANI: NO ITS NOT OK. MEIN AAPKO DROP KARUNGI. AUR AAJ POORE RAATH MEIN AAPKE SAATH HI RAHUNGI.

REY: NO TAANI, GALAT HO JAAYEGA.

TAANI: NO WAYS, MEIN ISS BAAR AAPKE BAAT NAHI MAANUNGI.

REY: OK, I GIVE UP.

TAANI PARKS HER CAR IN A CORNER AND GETS SHARON OUT OF HER CAR. SHE LEAVES HER NEAR SWAYAM IN SUCH A WAY THAT SHARON IS RESTING ON  SWAYAM'S CHEST. SHE THEN GOES TO THE DRIVING SEAT AND DRIVES STRAIGHT TO REY'S HOME. TAANI OPENS REY'S HOUSE AND GETS REY INSIDE. REY HOLDS TAANI FOR SUPPORT. TAANI LEAVES REY INSIDE HIS ROOM.

REY: TAANI, SWAYAM AUR SHARON KO DOOSRE ROOM MEIN CHODO. AND COME BACK TO ME.

TAANI SMILES AND DOES THE SAME. SHE RUNS BACK TO REY'S ROOM NOT WASTING ONE MOMENT.SHE THEN MAKES REY SIT IN A RESTING POSITION AND GETS THE FIRST AID BOX. SHE STARTS UNBUTTONING HIS SHIRT. REY STOPS HER.

REY: ITS OK TAANI. MEIN KAR SAKTA HOON.

TAANI: NAHI, MAINE KAHA NA. MEIN KARUNGI.

REY DOESN'T ARGUE FURTHER. HE JUST STARES AT HER, ADMIRING HER AS USUAL MAKING HER FEEL AWKWARD. A COOL BREEZE FLOWS IN WHEN THEY SHARE AN EYE-LOCK MAKING TAANI'S FRONT FRINGE COME BEFORE HER EYES. REY TUCKS HER FRINGE BEHIND HER EAR. HIS TOUCH MADE TAANI'S BODY GO NUMB AS IF AN ELECTRIC CURRENT PASSED BETWEEN THEM. REY NOTICED IT AND SMILED.

REY (THINIKING): I'M SURE TAANI, TUM MERE LIYE KUCH FEEL KARTI HO. YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT.

TAANI UNBUTTONS HIS SHIRT AND REMOVES IT. SHE SEES THE CUTS AND STARTS CRYING VERY BADLY. SHE TAKES THE COTTON AND CLEANS HIS WOUNDS. SHE BANDAGES THE WOUND ON HIS BACK AND SHOULDER (LIKE IN MORA-PIYA SEQUENCE).

REY: TAANI, TUM RO KYUN RAHE HO? ITS ME WHOS HURT TAANI!

TAANI: HAAN REY, ITS YOU WHO IS HURT. BUT PATA NAHI KYUN, DARD MUJHE HO RAHI HAI.

REY (SMILING): KYUN TAANI, TUM TOH MUJHE NAFRAT KARTE HO NA. PHIR KYUN?

TAANI: HAAN REY. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU TO THE CORE (STARTS CRYING VERY BADLY).

REY PULLS TAANI CLOSER TO HIM AND HOLDS HER BY WAIST PRESSING HER TO HIM. TAANI IS SURPRISED BUT HAPPY WITH HIS REACTION. SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY.

REY (LOOKING INTO HER EYES): BUT I LOVE YOU TAANI. I LOVE YOU.

TAANI: MEIN... MEIN...

REY: SAY IT TAANI, JOOT MAT BOL. I KNOW YOU FEEL THE SAME THING FOR ME. JUST SAY IT, DAMN IT.

TAANI: HAAN REY, I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.

REY, DESPITE HIS WOUNDS, GETS UP FROM THE BED AND STARTS DANCING. HE STARTS SHOUTING " YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!! MISS. TAANI SHEKHAWAT FINALLY MERI HO GAYI, YAHOOO!!!!!!!!"

TAANI (BLUSHING): STOP IT REY. YOU WILL HURT YOURSELF AGAIN.

REY: I DON'T CARE TAANI. JAB TUM MERE SAATH HO, WHY WILL I FEEL THE PAIN?

TAANI RUNS AWAY FROM THERE, BLUSHING. REY FOLLOWS HER AND FINALLY GETS HER. HE PULLS HER TO HIM AND TRAPS HER BETWEEN HIMSELF AND THE WALL.

PRECAP: TAAREY HAVE AN ARGUMENT. TAANI PUSHES REY AND WALKS AWY ANGRILY. BUT REY HOLDS HER HAND AND PULLS HER CLOSER. HE PULLS HER FACE CLOSER AND KISSES HER AGRESSIVELY. SWARON WAKE UP AND FIND THEMSELVES SLEEPING NEXT TO EACH OTHER. TAANI FORCES SHARON AND REY FORCES SWAYAM TO CONFESS THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER.   

Edited by -CrazyNiru- - 22 June 2014 at 7:47am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

rose2013starryLove_skSidni98NikieeKgirlLuvsD3taanitaareyWillyWonkataarey_riapritii_20priyal_TaaReyCasKett.skfirdoustaarey_vrimar.AriSe.To.LoVe.monikasaxena05shamanbkforeverlazyMissu_TRdh19sweetydiyafrienHp_TvD_mAnIcStarBullprincess_tara...Natasha...

Go to top