Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

finding true love: a taarey and swaron FF (Page 8)

taarey_vrimar IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

monikasaxena05 IF-Dazzler
monikasaxena05
monikasaxena05

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Superb update
Loved swaron nd taarey romance
Bt Shaani's late Kyu thi??
Plz update soon!!
fanista Goldie
fanista
fanista

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
update please !
khyati2000 Goldie
khyati2000
khyati2000

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
awesome update
please continue soon 
and  PM me
.AriSe.To.LoVe. IF-Dazzler
.AriSe.To.LoVe.
.AriSe.To.LoVe.

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Awesome update
loved it both taarey nd swaron
swaron kissed how they r gonna react 
nd taarey rey action let's what happened
update soon
millllli Goldie
millllli
millllli

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Awesome
Avalanche. IF-Sizzlerz
Avalanche.
Avalanche.

Posted: 16 November 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
LOVELY!!
-CrazyNiru- IF-Dazzler
-CrazyNiru-
-CrazyNiru-

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged

CHAPTER - 8

KYA YEH PYAAR HAI?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWARON ARE STILL IN THE TERRACE. NOBODY HAS MISSED THEM YET COZ EVERYBODY WAS DRUNK AND TAAREY HAD ALREADY LEFT HOME.

SWAYAM: SHARON?

SHARON: HAAN, SWAYAM?

SWAYAM: MUJHE TUMHARE PERMISSION CHAHIYE.

SHARON: WHAT? PERMISSION? KYUN?

SWAYAM: EXACTLY! MUJHE TUMHARE PERMISSION KYUN CHAHIYE? MEIN TOH TUMHARE SENIOR HOON!

SWAYAM STARTS GOING CLOSER TO SHARON. SHARON WALKS BACKWARDS, KEEPING HER HANDS ON SWAYAM'S CHEST, AS IF TRYING TO STOP HIM.

SHARON: YEH KYA KAR RAHE HO TUM? GO BACK.

SWAYAM: KYA TUM MUJHE RUK SAKTI HO?

SHARON: STOP IT SWAYAM!

SHARON STOPS AS SHE COULD NOT WALK BACK FURTHER. THERE WAS THE STUPID WALL. GOSH! SHE IS TRAPPED BETWEEN SWAYAM N THE WALL. SWAYAM TUCKS THE HAIRS WHICH ARE FALLING ON SHARON'S FACE BEHIND HER EARS AND MOVES CLOSER. SHARON KNEW WHAT WAS COMING, AND SHE TOO WANTED THE SAME BUT HOW COULD SHE LET HIM WIN SO EASILY? AFTERALL, SHE WAS SHARON RAI PRAKASH!

SHARON: SWAYAM, JUST LEAVE ME.

SWAYAM DOES NOT EVEN HEAR HER. HE JUST GRIPS HER HANDS PRESSES HER TO THE WALL. HE THEN GENTLY PLACES HIS LIPS ON HERS. JUST WHAT SHARON TOO WANTED. SWAYAM FREES SHARON'S HANDS ALLOWING HER TO HOLD ON TO HIM. SHARON PUTS ONE OF HER HAND AROUND SWAYAM'S NECK AND WITH THE OTHER, CLUTCHES HIS HAIR. GOD ALONE KNOWS HOW LONG THE KISS LASTED FOR THEM. BUT IN REALITY, IT LASTED FOR 10 LONG MINS. SWAYAM FINALLY LET GO OF HER WITH A MOAN, BOTH OF THEM GASPING FOR BREATH.

SWAYAM: I DON'T THINK TUM MUJHE DIL SE RUKNA CHAHTHI THI! (WINKS AT HER).

SHARON (THINKING): AB YEH KYA HUA THA? KYA WOH MUJHSE PYAAR KARTA HAI? KYA MEIN USSE PYAAR KARTI HOON?!!!!!!!! (STARTS BLUSHING, PEHLA NASHA BGM).

SWAYAM (THINKING): MAINE YEH KYA KIYA? I DON'T BELIEVE THIS! I MEAN, MEIN AUR SHARON! I KNOW I LOVE HER BUT, DOES SHE FEEL THE SAME?!!!!!!

WITH ALL THESE QUESTIONS SWARON WERE WONDERING, BUT THE ACTUAL EFFECT OF ALCOHOL TOOK PLACE AND BOTH OF THEM DOZED OFF WHEREVER THEY WERE.

IT IS 12 O'CLOCK MIDNIGHT. SWARON HAVEN'T RETURNED HOME YET. TAAREY ARE WORRIED.

TAANI (AT HER HOME): SHARON NE MUJHE PROMISE KI HAI KI WOH AAJ RAATH MERE SAATH SLEEPOVER KAREGI. PAR AB TOH 12 O'CLOCK HUA HAI AUR WOH AB TAK WAAPAS NAHI AAYI? I THINK I'LL GO CHECK OUT IN COLLEGE.

REY (AT HIS HOME): WHAT THE HELL? SWAYAM WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE BY NOW! USKO PATA HAI KI GS AUR CS MILKE REPORTS COMPLETE KARNA PADEGA. AUR USKE MOBILE BHI SWITCHED OFF HAI. I HOPE EVERYTHING IS ALL RIGHT. I'LL GO CHECK OUT IN CLG ONCE.

BOTH REY AND TAANI REACH COLLEGE IN THEIR CARS. BOTH OF THEM MEET NEAR THE GATE. TAANI IN HER HURRY, BANGS INTO REY AGAIN AND BOTH OF THEM LOSE BALANCE. TAANI FALLS ON REY (TUJHKO JO PAAYA PLAYS IN THE BACKGROUND). TAAREY SHARE AN EYELOCK AND REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED DURING THE PARTY. TAANI SUDDENLY REMEMBERS WHAT SHE IS HERE FOR, AND TRIES TO GET OFF REY. BUT SHE COULDN'T. REY HAD HIS ARM AROUND HER WAIST AND WAS HOLDING HER TIGHTLY TO HIM.

TAANI: REY, CHODIYE MUJHE!

REY (COMING BACK TO HIS SENSES): HAAN?!!!!!!! YOU GET OFF ME.

TAAREY GET UP. REY CANNOT HELP STARING AT TAANI. SHE NOTICES IT AND STARTS BLUSHING. REY, SENSING THE AWKWARDNESS TRIES TO CHANGE THE TOPIC.

REY: TUM YAHAN ITNA LATE AKELE KYA KAR RAHE HO?

TAANI: WOH MEIN SHARON KO DOONDNE KE LIYE AAYI. WOH AB TAK WAAPAS NAHI AAYI. AAP YAHAN KYA KAR RAHE HO? BHAI KAHAN HAI?

REY: MEIN TUMHARE BHAI KO DOONDNE KE LIYE HI AAYA HOON. WOH BHI AB TAK WAAPAS NAHI AAYA.

TAANI (WORRIED): OH GOD! I HOPE DONO TEEKH HAI.

REY: HEY JUST CHILL. I AM SURE EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE. EK KAAM KARO. TUM JAAKE TERRACE MEIN DOONDO AUR MEIN COLLEGE KE ANDAR CHECK KARTA HOON.

TAANI: OKAY.

TAANI GOES TO THE TERRACE SHOUTING SHARON'S NAME BUT SHE WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. TAANI GETS WORRIED AND STARTS CRYING. REY, AFTER SEARCHING INSIDE ALL AROUND COMES TO THE TERRACE. HE FINDS TAANI CRYING IN A CORNER.

REY: ARRE, RO KYUN RAHI HO?

TAANI: DONO YAHAN NAHI HAI. COLLEGE KE ANDAR BHI NAHI HAI KYA?

REY: NO. HEY EK MINUTE. I THINK WE NEED TO CHECK OUT THE SIT OUT CORNER. THEY MIGHT PROBABLY BE THERE. AT LEAST ONE OF THEM.

TAANI: I HOPE.

REY AND TAANI GO QUIETLY TO THE SIT-OUT. SUDDENLY TAAREY SHOUTS...

REY: WHAT THE HELL!!!!!

TAANI: HEY KRISHNA JI!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS BECAUSE THEY FIND SWARON FAST ASLEEP, TOTALLY DRUNK. MOREOVER SHARON'S HEAD IS ON SWAYAM'S CHEST AND SWAYAM HAS PUT HIS ARMS POSSESIVELY AROUND SHARON.

TAANI: ARRE, YEH KYA HAI?

REY: ROMANCE HAI.

TAANI: WHAT?

REY: ARRE, DEKH NAHI SAKTI KYA? KITNA ROMANTIC HAI. PAR SWAYAM NE MUJHSE YEH BAAT KYUN CHUPAYA KI YEH DONO EK COUPLE HAI?

TAANI: SHARON NE MUJHSE KYUN CHUPAYA YEH BAAT?

REY: ANYWAYS, YEH DONO TOTALLY DRUNK HAI, SO MAIN TUM SAB KO DROP KARUN?

TAANI: ITS OK. MEIN SHARON KO APNI GAR LEKE JAAUNGI. BHAI AAPKE SAATH STAYOVER KARNE WALA THA NA?

REY: THAT'S RITE. BUT BOHOT LATE HUA HAI, SO I AM DROPPING YOU AND SHARON HOME.

TAANI: KYUN? MEIN AKELE MANAGE KAR SAKTI HOON. MEIN BACCHI NAHI HOON.

REY (GOING CLOSER): TAANI PLS TRY TO UNDERSTAND. BOHOT LATE HUA HAI AUR MEIN CHAHTHA HOON KI TUM SAFE RAHO.

TAANI (AMAZED): KYUN? AAPKO KYA FARKH PADTHA HAI? AAP THO HAMESHA MERE SAATH LADNE KA MOKHA DOONDTE HO? AB SUDDENLY KYA HUA?

REY (IRRITATED): OK FINE TAANI. DO AS YOU WISH. BUT AGAR KUCH HUA TOH MUJHE BLAME MAT KARNA.

TAANI (ANGRY): MEIN AAPKO KYUN BLAME KARUNGI? I KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF.

THEY GO ON THE OPPOSITE SIDES, REY WITH SWAYAM, TAANI WITH SHARON ON THE OPPOSITE SIDES.

IN THEIR RESPECTIVE CARS TAAREY ARE GRUMBLING TO THEMSELVES......

REY: WHAT DOES SHE THINK OF HERSELF? ITNA ATTITUDE?!!!!!! SERIOUSLY MAN, GIRLS ARE JUST A PAIN. PATA NAHI MEIN USKE BAARE MEIN ITNA CARE KYUN KARTA HOON? HAI NA SWAYAM? SWAYAM?

SWAYAM WAS HAPPILY ASLEEP WHISPERING SHARON... SHARON.

REY: YEH BHI NA. HAMESHA USKE DREAM WORLD MEIN HI REHTA HAI. AND I WAS RITE. HE IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH SHARON.

TAANI IN HER CAR...

TAANI: YEH BOYS BHI NA. UNPREDICTABLE! I MEAN, EK DIN GUSSA REHTA HAI, NEXT DAY AAKE PYAAR SE BAAT KARTA HAI! HEY KRISHNA JI, KASH SAARE LADKON AAPKE TARAH HO...

SUDDENLY FEW GUYS STOP HER CAR. ALL OF THEM ARE DRUNK. IT IS AROUND 12:30 AND NO ONE IS THERE TO HELP. THEY PULL TAANI AND SHARON OUT OF THE CAR. SHARON IS FULLY DRUNK AND HALF ASLEEP AND DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING. TAANI WAS STRUGGLING TO FREE HERSELF SHOUTING SHARON... SHARON...

SHARON: HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? KYA TUM JAANTE HO KI MEIN KAUN HOON?

TAANI: SHARON, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE CHUP RAHO... PLS.

GUNDA 1: MUJHE KOI FARKH NAHI PADTA HAI. HUM SAB SIRF YEH CHAHTE HAIN KI TUM DONO HAMARE SAATH YEH RAAT BITAO.

TAANI: PLS CHODIYE, PLS.

GUNDA 2: DON'T WORRY BABY, KAL SUBHA CHODUNGA. FOR SURE.

GUNDA 3: KYA ITEMS HAI YAAR. MAST HAI...

REY IN HIS CAR SUDDENLY REMEMBERS THAT HIS HOUSE KEY HAD FALLEN DOWN IN THE COLLEGE TERRACE WHILE SEARCHING FOR SWARON. SO HE TOOK A U-TURN TO GET BACK TO COLLEGE. SUDDENLY THROUGH THE REAR-VIEW MIRROR, HE COULD SEE THAT FEW DRUNK GUYS HAD STOPPED A CAR AND FORCING SOMEBODY OUT. HE COULDN'T SEE CLEARLY.

REY (THINKING): YEH LOG KYA RAHE HAI. WHY DO I HAVE A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS? KAHIN WOH CAR TAANI KA NAHI HAI?!!!!

PRECAP: REY FIGHTS FOR TAANI. MANAGES TO BEAT UP THOSE GUYS, HURTS HIMSELF BADLY. TAANI DRIVES REY AND SWARON HOME COZ SWARON ARE STILL ASLEEP, UNAWARE OF THE SITUATION. TAANI PUTS FIRST-AID FOR REY.

REY: TUM RO KYUN RAHE HO TAANI? ITS ME WHO'S HURT.

TAANI: PAR DARD  MUJHE HO RAHA HAI. (STARTS CRYING BADLY)

REY: KYUN TAANI? TUM TOH MUJHE NAFRAT KARTI HO NA? TOH PHIR KYUN?

Edited by -CrazyNiru- - 22 June 2014 at 7:45am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

rose2013starryLove_skSidni98taanitaareyNikieeKgirlLuvsD3hellangelsWillyWonkavishalfooltaarey_riapriyal_TaaReyshamanbkmonikasaxena05foreverlazytaarey_vrimarCasKett..AriSe.To.LoVe.Hp_TvD_mAnIcHumzySanskritiSdh19sweetydiyafrienMissu_TR...Natasha...

Go to top