Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

finding true love: a taarey and swaron FF (Page 2)

...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
I like the girls bonding
Lovely update

Hp_TvD_mAnIc IF-Rockerz
Hp_TvD_mAnIc
Hp_TvD_mAnIc

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
heyy dear ate hi ff its really aswom...

d first metting is suparb...

plzzz p.m me when u update...nd add me
Suni1986 IF-Sizzlerz
Suni1986
Suni1986

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Nice update
lovepkdh Groupbie
lovepkdh
lovepkdh

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
wer izz d updateee????Cry
monikasaxena05 IF-Dazzler
monikasaxena05
monikasaxena05

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Wow yr it's awesome
Loved both the chapters
Shaani's bond was superb
Plz update soon
Hp_TvD_mAnIc IF-Rockerz
Hp_TvD_mAnIc
Hp_TvD_mAnIc

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
updatee
Nikiee Groupbie
Nikiee
Nikiee

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Awsome updatee !!
Both boys thinking about the girls :P
Update soon ;)
-CrazyNiru- IF-Dazzler
-CrazyNiru-
-CrazyNiru-

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged

CHAPTER " 3

FRESHER'S PARTY NEWS N' DATE NIGHT NEWS!!!!!!!

TAANI AND SHARON ARE WALKING TOWARDS THE CLASSROOM. THEY SUDDENLY BANG INTO A LADY WHO DROPS ALL HER PAPERS MAKING THEM FLY ALL AROUND THE CORRIDOR. ALL THE BOYS AROUND THE CORRIDOR RUN ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE TO GET THE PAPERS FOR HER.                                                                                                                                                                          TAANI AND SHARON: WE ARE REALLY SORRY... WE DIDN'T SEE YOU...                                               NICOLE: WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING GIRLS.                                                                                                                       

ALL THE BOYS SEEM EAGER TO HELP THE LADY AND SEEM CRAZY ABOUT HER. THE LADY SMILES AT THEM AND WALK AWAY. ALL THE BOYS STARE AFTER HER.                                                                                    

SHARON: WHAT THE HELL?!!!!!!!!!! YEH SAARE BOYS KO KYA HUA? THEY SEEM CRAZY AFTER HER! I WONDER KI WOH HAI KAUN?                                                                                                                 

TAANI: I THINK SHE'S A LECTURER. BUT WOH LECTURER KI TARAH DIKHTHI NAHI HAI.                                                                                                                                                    

SHARON: WHATEVER!!!! LETS LOOK AROUND THE COLLEGE.                                                                                                           

TAANI: BUT WOH LOG KAHAN HAI... I MEAN RINNI, SIMMI, AASHI AND NEHA.                                                                                                                                                  

SHARON: THEY SAID KI THEY WILL BE BACK IN 5 MINS.                                                                                                                                          

TAANI: ANYWAYS WE'LL LOOK AROUND THE COLLEGE I'M SURE KI THEY WILL CALL US.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

SHARON:  K BABES.                                                                                                                                        A VOICE IN THE SPEAKER SUDDENLY ANNOUNCES "ALL THE STUDENTS, BOTH FIRST AND SECOND YEARS PLEASE ASSEMBLE AT THE ATRIUM NOW." SHARON AND TAANI RUSH TO THE ATRIUM. THERE THEY AGAIN RUN INTO THE GIRL WHO THEY HAD HELPED AT THE CANTEEN.                                                                                                                                                     

GIRL: OH YOU GIRLS AGAIN! I AM SO SORRY KI I COULDN'T INTRODUCE MYSELF THAT TIME. I AM SHANAYA YOUR SENIOR, 2ND YEAR.                                                                                                                    

SHARON: HI SHANAYA. HEY DO YOU KNOW WHY THEY ARE CALLING US NEAR THE ATRIUM?                                                                                                                                                                                                                SHANAYA: I DUNNO. I THINK ITS ABOUT THE FRESHERS NIGHT                                                                                                                    

TAANI AND SHARON: FRESHER'S NIGHT. (GIVE A HI-5 TO EACH OTHER).                                                                                                       

SHANAYA: LETS GO. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                        

TAANI: WHO? TERE KOI BOYFRIEND HAI KYA?                                                                                                                                                      

SHANAYA: I WISH HE WAS                                                                                                                                  

TAANI: WHAT? WHO IS HE?                                                                                                                                                                        

SHANAYA: YOU WAIT N WATCH.

TAANI, SHARON N SHANAYA GO TO THE ATRIUM. RINNI, SIMMI, NEHA AND AASHI ARE ALREADY THERE. SHARON N TAANI INTRODUCES SHANAYA TO THE OTHERS.                                                                           

NEHA: WE CALLED HERE.  WHY?                                                                                                                                                                                           

BEFORE ANYBODY COULD ANSWER, A TALL N HANDSOME MAN COMES ON STAGE. ALL THE GIRLS START HYPERVENTILATING SEEING HIM.( KUKKAD SONG PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND). THE SIX GIRLS COME TO KNOW THAT HE IS A STUDENT COUNSELLOR BY SHANAYA.                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

STUDENT COUNSELLOR: HELLO EVERYBODY. THE 2ND YEAR STUDENTS KNOW ME VERY WELL, N FOR THE FIRST YEARS I AM PROFESSOR KARAN MALLIK, YOUR COUNSELLOR                                                                                                                                                                                                

ALL FRESHERS: OOOH!                                                                                                                                    KARAN: I HAVE CALLED YOU HERE FOR AN IMPORTANT ANOUNCEMENT. IT IS ABOUT THE FRESHER'S PARTY NIGHT.                                                                                                                                                                 

ALL THE STUDENTS: YAHOOO!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                      

KARAN: LIKE ALWAYS, THE FRESHER'S PARTY NIGHT WILL BE ON THE SATURDAY. THAT IS THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW. AND THE MAIN THING IS IT IS A COUPLE ENTRY, COUPLE SHOW. IS EVERYTHING CLEAR?                                                                                                                            

ONE OF THE FRESHERS: SIR CAN WE ANYBODY WE WANT FOR A DATE?                                                                                                                          

KARAN: SORRY, I FORGOT ABOUT THAT. BUT THE ANSWER IS NO...                                                                                                                             

ALL THE STUDENTS: WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                           

KARAN: WAIT GUYS, LET ME FINISH. I WILL BE SORTING YOU GUYS INTO BATCHES N YOU WILL BE PICKING CHITS. WHOSEVER NAME IS THERE IN YOUR CHIT WILL B YOUR PARTENER. SO GUYS THE BATCHES ARE STRUCK IN THE NOTICE BOARD. COME ACCORDING TO YOUR BATCHES TO THE REHERSAL HALL.

THE GIRLS ARE WALKING TO THE REHERSAL HALL GRUMBLING ABOUT THE DATE NEWS.                                                                                                                                                                                                   SHARON:WHAT THE HELL?!!!!!!!! I DON'T BELIEVE THIS. ISS MEIN DATE KI KYA ZAROORAT HAIN?                                                                                                                                                               TAANI: YOU HEARD PROF. KARAN. YEH COLLEGE KI TRADITION HAI.                                                                                                                               
SHARON: WHATEVER...

TAANI: DON'T WORRY SHARON, AGAR TUM CHAHTI HO KI BHAI, I MEAN MR. SWAYAM TERE DATE BANJAAYE TOH...                                                                                                                                                                                   

SHARON: AGAR TUM CHAHTI HO KI WOH... WOH... HAAN WOH REYAANSH TERE DATE...                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

TAANI: NO WAYS. KITNA RUDE THA WOH!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DOES HE THINK OF HIMSELF?                                                                                                  

SHARON: EVEN YOUR SO CALLED "BHAI" WAS RUDE TO ME TAANI!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                    

TAANI: KUCH BHI! AB ARGUE KARNE KA WAQT NAHI HAI. WE HAVE REACHED THE REHERSAL HALL.

ALL THE SIX STARE AT THE REHERSAL HALL. A FAMILIAR FEELING OF HAPPINESS COMES TO THEM. TAANI ALMOST CRIES OF JOY.                                                                                                                                               

TAANI: HEY KRISHNA JI! 6 YEARS, 6 YEARS KE BAAD I AM FINALLY STEPPING ON THE DANCE FLOOR...                                                                                                                                                                    SHARON: YEAH BABES! BUT NOW YEH DANCE FLOOR YA REHERSAL HALL NAHI HAI. YEH HAMARI FATE DECIDING DATE ROOM HAI.                                                                                                                       

TAANI: YEAH RIGHT!!!!

THEY GET INTO THE REHARSAL HALL.THEY SEE THAT THE "SUPER SIX" GANG OF BOYS THERE. SWAYAM AND REY FEEL A SUDDEN BREEZE HITTING THEIR FACE FROM NO WHERE. BUT BEFORE THEY SEE WHERE IT IS COMING FROM, PROF. KARAN MALLIK COMES IN.                                                                                                                                     

KARAN: COME IN GIRLS. AND SETTLE DOWN PLEASE. NOW THAT EVERYBODY IS HERE, SHALL WE GET STARTED? YES. THANK YOU. NOW I WANT ALL THE GIRLS TO WRITE YOUR NAMES AND PUT IT IN THIS BOX. THE BOYS WILL COME AND PICK THE CHITS. WHOSE NAME IS THERE IN THE CHIT WILL BE YOUR DATE. SO GIRLS PLEASE BEGIN.                                                                                                                                        

THE SIX ALONG WITH 14 OTHERS WROTE THEIR NAMES AND PUT THEM IN THE BOX.                                                                                                       

KARAN: SO ARE WE DONE GIRLS. GOOD, NOW BOYS PLEASE ONE BY ONE TAKE THE CHITS.                        

REY: DUDE, WHICH GIRL DO YOU HAVE IN MIND?                                                                                                                                                            SWAYAM: WOH CANTEEN WAALI LADKI, I HOPE (PEHLA NASHA  BGM).                                                                                             

REY: WHAT? SWAYAM, TERE DIL MEIN WOH LADKI KE LIYE KUCH KUCH, HAAN, HAAN?!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                        SWAYAM: STOP IT DUDE, BY THE WAY, WHICH GIRL DO YOU HAVE IN MIND?                                                                                              

REY: CANTEEN MEIN WOH LADKI (TUJKO JO PAAYA)... WHAT?!!!!!!! I DON'T HAVE ANY GIRL IN MIND!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                        

PRECAP: SWAYAM AND REY PICK UP CHITS FROM THE BOX. THEY RECOGNISE TAANI AND SHARON.

REY: TUM!!!                                                                                                                           

TAANI: AAP!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                             

REY: I SERIOUSLY CAN'T BELIEVE KI TUM MERE DATE HO?                                                             

TAANI: AAPKO KYA LAGTA HAI? KI MEIN AAPKE SAATH DATE PE AANE KE LIYE MAR RAHI HOON?!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Edited by luvtaareyswaron - 01 September 2013 at 9:37am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

starryLove_skSidni98CupcakeLover99NikieeKgirlLuvsD3cresc6129taarey_riapritii_20khyati2000ankita_95priyal_TaaReytaarey_vrimar.AriSe.To.LoVe.CasKett.yoyoaishwaryamonikasaxena05shamanbkforeverlazyMissu_TRdh19sweetydiyafrienHp_TvD_mAnIcAvalanche....Natasha...

Go to top